Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 144)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

actually this plan of Meds was there for a long time. the reason it was not executed was bcos they wanted to prove Nivi is mad for long and many points before it reaches extreme levels like BS meds.

so, MP planned all this to scare Nivi and make her look mad in front of everyone. slowly slowly all the tricks were shown to everyon in the house.
Nivi's bedroom - Sid saw it
Phone ring  Lalji saw it
Sargi and kurta - VD saw it
bulb scene - everyone saw it
rope scene - everyone saw it

basically MP has proved to everyone that something is wrong with Nivi hence the case of meds..they want to show she is incapable of taking care of herself and is danger to other ppl and needs to leave the house. 

They could not do this meds in the begining bcos no one will believe its Nivi...but now will incidents they can..hence the case is stronger..and its no one other than CC and JW and YD. all mixed together. 

thiis is their last string and last plan. they are hoping it will succeed and nivi will be out of the house. they dont know it will backfire for sure bcos Viren had heard everything JAAL was talking since BS called the meeting. and since then he is following them. He knew abt the meds and had told BS about their plan. and hence all this is a game played by Viren and BS to get JAAL to come out in open.

Wow, Simran, you are right. I like how you have thought this through and gone back and basically thought about all the incidents and who all were present. That is so true, the MP did plan it very well. He/she made sure to put this doubt in everyone's mind that something's wrong with Nivi. But though I agree with your reasoning but still cannot determine how this whole thing will pan out, I mean what is going to be the end result of this MP track? I am very positive about NivRen, to be honest with you. At the end of it all, they will support each other and be together, as they are meant to be but I am still worried about what all our poor Nivi is going to go through in the process. And, I hope your theory of Viren and BS being together on this comes out to be true. I would really love that scenario a lot!!

Edited by Excruciating - 04 January 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010simran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Simran dear I do like your post and I really liked your theory about Viren and BS working together. I was wondering that day whether Viren heard JAAL talking or not. After reading your theory I think it quite possible that he heard everything. I hope your prediction comes true. And BS and Viren are working together. I pray that this time MP's plan backfires big time.

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, we are on page-144 of this thread and yes, we are not moving ahead at that fast a pace but will need a new thread nonetheless in a bit. Has anyone thought about starting a new NivRen thread? Milee, Suchi, Ketty, Simran, Rach (I think) - I know you guys are online. Would any one of you please do the honors?

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
guys...since Payal mentioned I am on a roll today ..i have another positive thought....I am sure DADAJI IS ACTING..

let me explain. The way BS was acting like when someone gets a heart attack or a paralytic attack. I know little about meds. bcos of interest in medicine and medical shows. Even when someone is poisoned the reaction is not this fast enough.

Now we know just 30 minutes bac max BS was alright. he was laughing and joking and talking to Nivi...so only 2 things can cause sever paralytic heart attack.
1. stress - like "sadma" but BS had no tension. there was no new news that can cause this to happen. everyone is out and no one gave him any surprises that he could not take.
2. Bcos of meds something went wrong - even I know high blood pressure ppl bcos my dad was one and also i know little about heart attack meds bcos i have family members who take it. and Believe me there is no way that  lack of meds for 1 or 2 days can cause heart attack.

So, with these 2 things in mind..i feel this BS is acting. for sure he is acting. even poison does not act this fast. only other option is someone came in the room and try to suffocate him and he was fighting back and then fell on the floor and the person ran away. But, why would anyone do that?? if MP is internal person why would they attack BS??

why BS is acting I dont know?? what is he trying to prove i dont know?? maybe he wants JAAL to accuse Nivi in front of everyone and want some things out of their mouth?? maybe they want JAAL to blame Nivi and in their anger and to prove Nivi is insane they might say something they shud not and hence get caught by everyone doing something to Nivi. but JAAL will not speak anything fast. esp CC will not speak when she is shock. but maybe tomorrow might be different.

but again this is hindi serial of all things and anything can happen. they the wounds heal in 1 day and ppl die of heart attack 10 hrs later in some serials. so i dont know what to expect now.  i hope i made some sense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Okay, Simran though the more I think about it, the more I am loving your theory about BS and Viren being together on this and will manage to back fire the MP's plan, I don't know, somehow it just seems too far fetched. But then of course you just never know, right, since this is a hindi serial and I guess, anything can happen here!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
guys ....I did Google Search and Shimla to Delhi is 9 hrs by car. OMG. why viren had to go this far from Nivi..no wonder when he called in the evening he said he is almost there. man o man and he also said he could not call her bcos YD the hippo who will strangle him if he even opened his mouth to sneeze forget abt calling nivi. Viren must have got really constipated looking at YD for 9 hrs!! 

the reason I did the search is because if Nivi calls Viren tomorrow and tells abt BS over the phone and what to do there is no way he can reach shimla very fast...so def next option is Sid. oh hate this ..why why why??

ok, so Sid will come and take BS to hospital or call doc to home which I doubt if he is smart. i dont think they will call anyone till have reach the hosp and then they will call CC, HL or DD. 

ok so now what?? i have a theory ...let me explain in my next post.

Edited by simran728 - 04 January 2011 at 11:12pm

gmann2010Scintillating

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by boparaisonia

for Nivren: all i have to say is that they pine for each others support and glimpse every second of their life..Viren is a person who shows the feelings hidden in his heart to the world but Nivi on the other hand cant expose her self as she is not accept the truth infront of her... a poem that describes them both are:

"Aur kuch nahi chahiye ek muskan hi kaafi hai,
Dil mai mere armaan hi kaafi hai,
Armaan hai ki sada khush rakh saku tujhe,
Mujhe yaad or sath rakhna bus itna ehsaan hi kaafi hai."

I May Be Not The One You Dreamed Of,
But This Is True That,
You Are The One I Dreamed Of.

I May Be Not The One You're Waiting For,
But This Is True That,
I Will Wait For You Till I Die.

I May Be Not The One You Loved "The Most",
But This Is True That,
You're The One I Love "The Most

Hey Sonia, welcome to NivRen mania. That is really beautiful poem dear. 

Thanks for the welcome and im ver delighted to be part of the NivRen mania and glad u liked the poems as well

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys ....I did Google Search and Shimla to Delhi is 9 hrs by car. OMG. why viren had to go this far from Nivi..no wonder when he called in the evening he said he is almost there. man o man and he also said he could not call her bcos YD the hippo who will strangle him if he even opened his mouth to sneeze forget abt calling nivi. Viren must have got really constipated looking at YD for 9 hrs!! 

the reason I did the search is because if Nivi calls Viren tomorrow and tells abt BS over the phone and what to do there is no way he can reach shimla very fast...so def next option is Sid. oh hate this ..why why why??

ok, so Sid will come and take BS to hospital or call doc to home which I doubt if he is smart. i dont think they will call anyone till have reach the hosp and then they will call CC, HL or DD. 

ok so now what?? i have a theory ...let me explain in my next post.
Oh, man Simran you are awesome. I cannot believe you googled to find the distance between Shimla & Delhi. That is awesome, good to know but what makes you think that they will follow this through logically? Also, I flipped out at what you said in bold, above. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index