Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 143)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@ketty - there is no logic in this serial

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

@ketty - there is no logic in this serial
Hi Lamya how r u?   LOL It's true. All CC's plan worked only because all characters in CCBM doesn't follow even simple logic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

anyone online??? oh i am so glad the "like" button is back. i really missed it even though it was just a day. 
I am glad too that like button is working now. It was really frustrating one day. I don't know what to discuss, I am just too scared about tomorrow. 

I don't understand one thing. We saw MP changing meds, those looked like the real ones. There is no difference and you can't differentiate them just by looking at it. Only doctor can realize this after doing tests on BS. So how can somebody blame Nivi for giving him wrong medicine. 

I really don't get the logic.  Do you?

well docs will realize something is wrong with BS and will ask if he is taking meds.
all will say yes he is taking. infact nivi herself gives meds
then he will say please bring the meds as i want to see
and then he will realize these are fake and not what he prescribed
then everyone will blame
but CT forgot that if they show this and big question is Nivi never goes out by herself so where would she get the fake meds from?? from servant? and who will help in cheating?

See but characters and Sood family cannot think this smartly. only we can.Tongue

mittusinghtamushiScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

anyone online??? oh i am so glad the "like" button is back. i really missed it even though it was just a day. 
I am glad too that like button is working now. It was really frustrating one day. I don't know what to discuss, I am just too scared about tomorrow. 

I don't understand one thing. We saw MP changing meds, those looked like the real ones. There is no difference and you can't differentiate them just by looking at it. Only doctor can realize this after doing tests on BS. So how can somebody blame Nivi for giving him wrong medicine. 

I really don't get the logic.  Do you?

well docs will realize something is wrong with BS and will ask if he is taking meds.
all will say yes he is taking. infact nivi herself gives meds
then he will say please bring the meds as i want to see
and then he will realize these are fake and not what he prescribed
then everyone will blame
but CT forgot that if they show this and big question is Nivi never goes out by herself so where would she get the fake meds from?? from servant? and who will help in cheating?

See but characters and Sood family cannot think this smartly. only we can.Tongue
That my question sweetie, after doc realize med was fake, how someone can blame Nivi to give him fake meds Nivi is not doctor to know those meds are fake and how they get there, she didn't go out to buy them plus why would Nivi want to hurt BS. He is one of her supporter in that mad house, why would she hurt him deliberately. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
tomorrow is big turning point. Until now all "torture" was on Nivi and she could bear it. even Viren could bear it. but now the question has come to someone's life and both Nivi and Viren will not be able to bear it. that too its BS

I think MP is smart. let me explain. They know 2 ppl are imp to Viren. 1 Nivi and other one BS. 

So, by putting the blame on Nivi..they will make Viren choose between the 2. CC will tell him that she cheated the meds and she was careless and it would have taken BS life. Viren will not like this and will not be able to bear it.

Then he will have to choose to - Nivi leave the house or BS will die bcos of her. CC is betting on Viren not leaving the house bcos he loves BS. He will never him in this cond. but she is wrong.

Viren will leave the house if thats what it takes to be with Nivi and prove his love. I know BS will not believe Nivi changed the meds but maybe he will not be able to speak.

SO, yea long story short..MP wants Viren to chose btwn Nivi and BS. and they are hoping he will chose BS and let Nivi leave the house. 

Edited by simran728 - 04 January 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010gmann2010ScintillatingAlphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
actually this plan of Meds was there for a long time. the reason it was not executed was bcos they wanted to prove Nivi is mad for long and many points before it reaches extreme levels like BS meds.

so, MP planned all this to scare Nivi and make her look mad in front of everyone. slowly slowly all the tricks were shown to everyon in the house.
Nivi's bedroom - Sid saw it
Phone ring  Lalji saw it
Sargi and kurta - VD saw it
bulb scene - everyone saw it
rope scene - everyone saw it

basically MP has proved to everyone that something is wrong with Nivi hence the case of meds..they want to show she is incapable of taking care of herself and is danger to other ppl and needs to leave the house. 

They could not do this meds in the begining bcos no one will believe its Nivi...but now will incidents they can..hence the case is stronger..and its no one other than CC and JW and YD. all mixed together. 

thiis is their last string and last plan. they are hoping it will succeed and nivi will be out of the house. they dont know it will backfire for sure bcos Viren had heard everything JAAL was talking since BS called the meeting. and since then he is following them. He knew abt the meds and had told BS about their plan. and hence all this is a game played by Viren and BS to get JAAL to come out in open.

mygod2010gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
oh no..no one is saying anything??? where is everyone?? milee. rach..ketty?? is it that you did not like my posts?? ok i am sorry. lets come up with some other topic. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Okay, so I just got through reading everyone's posts. I feel bad for not being able to come online much today (since was real busy at work), when I really needed to for such a whip of an episode.

Ketty, I hear you, the MP track has been going on for months now. About time it came to an end, right? But I have a feeling they might drag this further. I really hope that I am wrong here. Also, I too am glad that VD promised NT dadi to take care of Nivi, but agree with you, in that, if she is strong enough to stand up against CC and YD. Also, on a personal level sorry that you were having a bad day today. Hope the bad feeling didn't linger on all through the day.

Lamya, good luck with your new job! And, hope you get over your jetlag soon.

Rach, what can I tell you. I can trust only you to come up with the telepathy thing between NivRen with regards to such a stressful issue of the MP. Believe me that helps a lot, a good laugh would definitely help lighten everyone's mood. Jokes apart, that really was a good observation! Also, I loved your analogy of comparing NivRen to water & fire, resp. Such an ideal comparison!

Moni, my dear. I knew for sure even before I read your post that you would give your analysis on the NivRen phone conversation scene. Though a very short scene, I guess, we can't really complain much now, can we? Something's better than nothing!!

Anju, I absolutely loved your analysis of today's episode. I so much agree with your spiritual reasoning of comparing Nivi's life & her marriage to Viren to Ramayan. "Eventual victory of good over evil", so true!! Also, I hope everything's well with you & your family.

Faiza, I agree with you about BS and Nivi's relationship. I think it has been depicted so beautifully. Even, I love their bond a lot.

Sonia, hi welcome dear to our NivRen dreamland. I must say, your poem is so beautiful. It so aptly described NivRen. Really, a very good poem! I hope we get to read lot more of such stuff from you in the future.

Milee, as usual loved your analysis of today's episode. Trust you to be all positive and identify the good (well apart from NivRen scene) in today's episode as well. After, reading your analysis, I was able to look at and appreciate the other 3 good scenes that you mentioned. On a lighter note, I love how everyone comes up with different names for CC, PB and all. I LOL at their new description, "the dragon clan"!!

Simram, sweets what an utterly beautiful thought of comparing Nivi to a lotus in the pond and I absolutely loved how you have explained that aspect in detail. Really very nice! I am glad you liked my dissection of Nivi's yearning scene from yesterday, Hehe, I want to know what your husband's reaction is, once you tell him my Roof Afza story. I am sure, he is going to be like, what kind of crazy people do you chat with online?? And, hey you seem to be on a roll today or what? You have been putting forth one beautiful thought after another. I loved what you said about, there wouldn't be any Ramayan without Ravan & to appreciate chand & chandni you need to have pitch dark sky around you. Such a wonderful thought!

Shova, dear so sorry that even you had a bad day and glad to know that your coming online & chatting with everyone on the NivRen thread calmed you down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index