Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 142)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Ketty and Simi I am very sure they can't turn him negative and I am praying they don't do it either in the temple when they got married they showed ram-sita idol indicates they will go to hurdles together not alone and even they got kuldevi aashirwaad thanks too MP though no one in the family wanted that and these are the indications that Viren can't be turn negative and moreover till now they haven't shown anything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728sihugmann2010Scintillating

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls Hug
I didn't like todays epi at all. Now, I strongly feel that the MP would infact be a predictable one - Jawahar!!
Viren was out of town when he called and Sid was in the office. CC was with the sharma family and VD was with NT Dadi while the MP was scaring Nivi. Viren and Sid are simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Why would they turn VD negative knowing that she's the only positivity in NivRen's lives.
Jawahar's cruelty has no bounds and his been missing for a while. . Sometimes the culprit is the most obvious individual. And maybe this is how some justice would be brought. The MP hit the last straw by targeting Dadasahib and if he gets hurt this just may enable Sid to open his mouth (hopefully) and reveal JAAL wrongdoings!!!

This is just my point of view and I could always be wrong but this is what i feel

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihusimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
ok girls ... I am so sure 100% its JAAL , CC's idea and JA is the executoner ...

I just want to say that if there wasnt Nivren I would not be watching this serial , ever since the wedding of Nivren there hasnt been one day when Nivi hasnt been tortured , i really cannot believe that we have such wierdo CTs and writers , how evil their mind must be .... to come up with such torture , CryCryCry

am sure Nivi will be thrown out and this time Viren wont be around to protect her or support her or she might be out in a room or out in jail ... I dont expect anything from stupid Sid or DD or anything from VD ..no one utters a word in front of CC CryCryCry

sorry am totally pissed and I am asking myself this question why i even watch this stupidity

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

ok girls ... I am so sure 100% its JAAL , CC's idea and JA is the executoner ...

I just want to say that if there wasnt Nivren I would not be watching this serial , ever since the wedding of Nivren there hasnt been one day when Nivi hasnt been tortured , i really cannot believe that we have such wierdo CTs and writers , how evil their mind must be .... to come up with such torture , CryCryCry

am sure Nivi will be thrown out and this time Viren wont be around to protect her or support her or she might be out in a room or out in jail ... I dont expect anything from stupid Sid or DD or anything from VD ..no one utters a word in front of CC CryCryCry

sorry am totally pissed and I am asking myself this question why i even watch this stupidity
Lamya! Welcome back, sweets! Hug

I, too, watch CCBM only for NivRen. I find myself FF when others come on screen. It seems the next couple of days might brings some very painful moments in CCBM.

There are are too many tracks running parallel to this stalker track and CTs need to start ending them one by one and bring some pace to this show.

The highlight of todays epi for me was Nivi's prayer. She's determined to become strong and I like that.

PS--- when are we opening a new thread? Someone ? This one is about to end.

Edited by Ashly19 - 04 January 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by lams

Lamya! Welcome back, sweets! Hug

I, too, watch CCBM only for NivRen. I find myself FF when others come on screen. It seems the next couple of days might brings some very painful moments in CCBM.

There are are too many tracks running parallel to this stalker track and CTs need to start ending them one by one and bring some pace to this show.

The highlight of todays epi for me was Nivi's prayer. She's determined to become strong and I like that.

PS--- when are we opening a new thread? Someone ? This one is about to end.

hi ladies. how are you ?? well we all watch CCBM only for Nivren and all have high hopes that they will end this track soon. but whatever will happen will open Viren eyes hopefully what his family can do to Nivi. he knows Nivi and dadaji's bond. i mean everyone knows including Dadaji. so when accusations are made against her i am sure it will be pretty clear to him that someone did this to break relationships. i dont think they will be kicked out bcos the show has to continue. without them being in the sood house how will the show continue? so, nivi might be asked to leave but VD will stop them hopefully...

tomorrow lets look out for who gets the thought of medicines being changed...that will be out clue. no one know meds were changed other than MP so no one can mention or give that reason unless they know something...so it should give it away hopefully. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
anyone online??? oh i am so glad the "like" button is back. i really missed it even though it was just a day. 

Edited by simran728 - 04 January 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls!! Who all are online? What are we discussing? I wasn't able to log in much today as was real busy at work. I need to go back and read everyone's posts, I think like catch-up on 20+ something pages..
Good to know that the 'like button is working now, Simran!!

Edited by Excruciating - 04 January 2011 at 8:58pm
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

anyone online??? oh i am so glad the "like" button is back. i really missed it even though it was just a day. 
I am glad too that like button is working now. It was really frustrating one day. I don't know what to discuss, I am just too scared about tomorrow. 

I don't understand one thing. We saw MP changing meds, those looked like the real ones. There is no difference and you can't differentiate them just by looking at it. Only doctor can realize this after doing tests on BS. So how can somebody blame Nivi for giving him wrong medicine. 

I really don't get the logic.  Do you?

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index