Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 141)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
If dadaji gets hospitalized again then I think Viren will be back too, and that will be I guess Thursday episode. Tomorrow we have to suffer with whole Nivi humiliation part. I know it's a very thin chances but somehow I want VD to stand up with Nivi firmly this time. I know she always defended her but not strongly enough. Even first time when CC threw Nivi out she was begging her not to do that but she couldn't do anything against CC as NIvi is CC's DIL. I just hope that this time it will be different. This will be really good to see even VD getting strong, I like to see all good people in CCBM getting stronger against those evil witches.  What do you guys think, will VD be able to keep her promise to NT Dadi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Simran. How r u? I loved your post about 'LOTUS'. That was excellent comparison. I never thought that way, but thanks for a lots of brilliant mind in this forum that makes me think in so many different directions. You are right though we need to concentrate on positive and good rather than negative and we should have trust in what we believe that is NivRen. 

thanks a lot ketty.  your words does mean a lot to me. even i dont know how Lotus came to my mind. I was just thinking and focusing on Nivren (even though today they were there for 1 min) and how everything is around them and i realized this. 

abt Ramayana i want to say this..that without "RAVAAN" there would have been no Ramayana...same goes for CCBM. Without CC and YD and HL there would been no "chand" and no "chandani". because to appreciate chand and chandani you need to have pitch dark sky around you!!! you would not enjoy chand and chandani during daylight, right??  and who is that dark sky in Nivren's life?? of course we all know that. So, we would not have appreciated Nivren if there were no evils around. Thanks to evils we get NIVREN and ultimately NIRVANA of love in its purest form. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty and shova I am glad we thought on same line that Viren the heart reader can read any complex message of Nivi's heart even if she is not in front of him and this make him read her inner call and yearning to him.
Simi you are so wonderful and I always like your ideas and question you comeup with when you get and mostly we both do think on same line and get angry nearly at same timeWink and then our Trimurties need to calm us by their positive and beautiful postsLOL
LOL Rach I know he can read Nivi's heart and that's why he knows that she loves him even though she doesn't have a clue yet. These two shows more understanding between each other than Nivi and Sid ever had. So Viren can read her heart and her eyes pretty well. And this will be really essential in up coming week as Nivi is not going to say much because first she doesn't want him to get distracted from his work and other thing is she doesn't want to tell him about weird things happening around her without proof. I am kind of worried about that part, because it shows she doesn't believe that he will trust her no matter what. I hope when Viren gets mad at her for not telling him about today's incidence, she should just tell him that she didn't wanted to get him distracted, the other reason will hurt Viren a lot. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

thanks a lot ketty.  your words does mean a lot to me. even i dont know how Lotus came to my mind. I was just thinking and focusing on Nivren (even though today they were there for 1 min) and how everything is around them and i realized this. 

abt Ramayana i want to say this..that without "RAVAAN" there would have been no Ramayana...same goes for CCBM. Without CC and YD and HL there would been no "chand" and no "chandani". because to appreciate chand and chandani you need to have pitch dark sky around you!!! you would not enjoy chand and chandani during daylight, right??  and who is that dark sky in Nivren's life?? of course we all know that. So, we would not have appreciated Nivren if there were no evils around. Thanks to evils we get NIVREN and ultimately NIRVANA of love in its purest form. 
You are right too much sweetness gives you diabetes. LOL You won't know how good moments feels like if you never experienced bad ones.

But in this show we are going through rough patch from pretty long now. I know in between we got really cute NivRen moments but all gets ruined by those stupid hurtful incidence. And we again go back to doubting our own judgements. 

This is the first time most of us are feeling positive about NivRen even with bad episodes. I just hope this positive attitude stays there tomorrow too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22998

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Simran. How r u? I loved your post about 'LOTUS'. That was excellent comparison. I never thought that way, but thanks for a lots of brilliant mind in this forum that makes me think in so many different directions. You are right though we need to concentrate on positive and good rather than negative and we should have trust in what we believe that is NivRen. 

thanks a lot ketty.  your words does mean a lot to me. even i dont know how Lotus came to my mind. I was just thinking and focusing on Nivren (even though today they were there for 1 min) and how everything is around them and i realized this. 

abt Ramayana i want to say this..that without "RAVAAN" there would have been no Ramayana...same goes for CCBM. Without CC and YD and HL there would been no "chand" and no "chandani". because to appreciate chand and chandani you need to have pitch dark sky around you!!! you would not enjoy chand and chandani during daylight, right??  and who is that dark sky in Nivren's life?? of course we all know that. So, we would not have appreciated Nivren if there were no evils around. Thanks to evils we get NIVREN and ultimately NIRVANA of love in its purest form. 
Simran I am never worried about the ravaan (CC, YD) or any other but I get scared that they don't convert Viren in to Raavan else I have no problem with anyone else becoming raavan. If they give Viren the clean chit then I have no worries about anyone. Anyway I have full faith on Viren that they can't convert him in to negative character but still sometimes it worry me alot specially when I go to other threads and they give few Valid reasons for him to become stalker and negative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
You are right too much sweetness gives you diabetes. LOL You won't know how good moments feels like if you never experienced bad ones.

But in this show we are going through rough patch from pretty long now. I know in between we got really cute NivRen moments but all gets ruined by those stupid hurtful incidence. And we again go back to doubting our own judgements. 

This is the first time most of us are feeling positive about NivRen even with bad episodes. I just hope this positive attitude stays there tomorrow too.
[/QUOTE]

i hope so too ketty. but i dont think so. unless i completely blank myself out abt other chracters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran I am never worried about the ravaan (CC, YD) or any other but I get scared that they don't convert Viren in to Raavan else I have no problem with anyone else becoming raavan. If they give Viren the clean chit then I have no worries about anyone. Anyway I have full faith on Viren that they can't convert him in to negative character but still sometimes it worry me alot specially when I go to other threads and they give few Valid reasons for him to become stalker and negative.
Rach that's the problem with having overactive brain. I have a same problem, when I read other threads and those reasoning I get scared too but then again after reading positive thoughts on this thread my mind goes back to normal.

Don't worry too much, you can't have too many Ravaan's in one serial. Tell me sweetie, did you see anything so far in Viren that makes you think that he can turn that bad. And if they makes Viren out right negative then they have to make Nivi end up with Sid which I am not seeing happening now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Simran I am never worried about the ravaan (CC, YD) or any other but I get scared that they don't convert Viren in to Raavan else I have no problem with anyone else becoming raavan. If they give Viren the clean chit then I have no worries about anyone. Anyway I have full faith on Viren that they can't convert him in to negative character but still sometimes it worry me alot specially when I go to other threads and they give few Valid reasons for him to become stalker and negative.
[/QUOTE]
hi rach. i did not think abt that. what if they turn viren into negative. but i feel they wont bcos TRP will go down most probably. but again i am confused and losing my faith. see i told you. i am on a roller coaster right now. oh no.abt other thread ..i can understand. once i got lost on Sid and Nivi thread and was really amazed at what ppl talk. man i am praying for all of us. tomorrow is going to be an impt episode bcos we can see which way nivi and viren character will turn. will nivi become strong and keep her promise not to get scared and will viren keep his promise to nivi or will he go neg bcos of CT. at least this week we shud know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index