Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 140)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Why you guys are saying that Viren breaked his promise he kept his promise he said her when you will call me from your heart I will come see yesterday song she was missing him and in last line her heart even called him (Aa bhi ja) I don't remember the exact lyrics but on the same lines. So her heart did called him and as true lover he is he listened to that call and called her back so VIREN SOOD KEPT HIS PROMISE.
RachuHugLove u yaar i was about to reply and say the same thing. exactly Viren never broke his promis, nivi did call from her heart, and our heart reader...sorry viren darling heard her and called her. he can feel every inch of her in his heart and so i am with u rach he didnt break his promise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Why you guys are saying that Viren breaked his promise he kept his promise he said her when you will call me from your heart I will come see yesterday song she was missing him and in last line her heart even called him (Aa bhi ja) I don't remember the exact lyrics but on the same lines. So her heart did called him and as true lover he is he listened to that call and called her back so VIREN SOOD KEPT HIS PROMISE.
Rach sweetie if you put it that way then of course Viren Sood kept his promise. Nivi did call him from heart. Big smile I read your earlier post, dear don't worry NivRen is not going to Nivarth way. You know they have to end up heroine with some hero, right and can't break her heart twice. Well I am not well aware of hindi drama trends but it will be suicide to make Viren totally negative. I know you have trust in Viren, but CTs are a problem. But let's see how it's plays out.

@Shova what have you done now? were you dreaming about NivRen again? Wink

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 5:39pm

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach sweetie if you put it that way then of course Viren Sood kept his promise. Nivi did call him from heart. Big smile I read your earlier post, dear don't worry NivRen is not going to Nivarth way. You know they have to end up heroine with some hero, right and can't break her heart twice. Well I am not well aware of hindi drama trends but it will be suicide to make Viren totally negative. I know you have trust in Viren, but CTs are a problem. But let's see how it's plays out.

@Shova what have you done now? were you dreaming about NivRen again? Wink

yep agre with u keety sweets, viren cant be totally negative and if they make him then its the end. so Rachu chill , man rachu u freak out more then me lolz. jokes.

err ketty u really wanna knowEmbarrassed really??Embarrassed

OMG why do i embarrrase my self soooo much. I dont mind telling but warning its so silly and i know u all will laugh at me. If u still wanna hear then tell me i will tell ya.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yep agre with u keety sweets, viren cant be totally negative and if they make him then its the end. so Rachu chill , man rachu u freak out more then me lolz. jokes.

err ketty u really wanna knowEmbarrassed really??Embarrassed

OMG why do i embarrrase my self soooo much. I dont mind telling but warning its so silly and i know u all will laugh at me. If u still wanna hear then tell me i will tell ya.
I just replied to your PM. Thanks it is really sweet of you. I just wish that this week goes by quickly and we have some cute NivRen moments soon. I really want this depressing MP track to end asap. Sometime I feel this serial is going too slow. Dragging each and every small things so much. If you see nice moments ends so fast and those stupid scary and hurtful moments are dragged like anything.  

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi all..how are you ??Cry i see Milee, faiza, ketty, rach online. big hi to everyone else also. i missed you all so much.Cry

@ payal - are you online?? babe, I loved your analysis so much.. i have no words. Rooafza??Wink wow. my hubby drinks that @ night and I am going to tell your story to him..hehe...you definitely connect ppl with food  and that it so awesome... just like call we someone who is sweet as chocolate. Aww i loved it..and your words to explain nivren was totally out of this world. your desp on the soothing effect of Nivi was great dear!

@ rach - your analysis on water and fire ..nivi and viren was so good. man i loved you for that. totally right and so thoughtful. the way you explained their characteristics are soo good. 

@ milee. i still have to go and read your analysis.

@ ashi - i hope you feel better about personal issues. We are always here for you Smile. and thanks for the live update. very nice of you to do that even though you were not in the mood.

@ anju.- i hope you feel better too Smile.. plz you are in my prayers and hope all will work out. dont take tension ok?

@ suchi - i read your post somewhere that you are not going to watch the show for a week bcos of the bshit they are showing. Cry. plz darling..dont do that. you know your love for Nivren comes out more in the weekend retreat bcos of the hatred we see during the week from CT and the other characters....Big smile

but guys i still have a positive feeling. and I know Milee n navz and anju are going to be proud of me. bcos I feel Nivi is like a LOTUS in the pond. You know pond is always dirty and filthy with leaves, mud, branches etc...but this all does not effect the beauty of the LOTUS. It just stands there smiling at you and makes you forget all the filth around it and just focus on Lotus. Same thing Viren feels for Nivi. Viren knows the filth is around him but when he looks at Nivi..he think of LOTUS and how beautiful it looks. What is beautiful and serene and pure and will always remain that way if they have confidence in themselves. and I know Nivi has the confidence and trust in herself and god. Just like LOTUS's beauty does not deter bcos of the pond and things around it ...NIVREN love is like that bcos of beauty and love of Nivi. We all know. and i know we all mad bcos CT really show crap around this love story. But they have to show this bcos this accentuates and increases Nivren love and beauty. 

so, my request is we ignore all the crap and just admire the lotus i.e. Nivren love and beauty and relationship. I am already learning patience from Nivi bcos as you know few days back I was crying and wanted to leave the show. But, just like her..I am going to challenge CT. let them show anything they like and any character they like bcos in the end we will never stop believing in Nivren even after the serial is over. This is love and love has no boundaries. Maybe for CT and RS this is just a serial..but for lot of us this is our love story. our emotions being shown by Nivren and they will always remain special to us.

Sorry to bore you guys by my long post. But its always everyone else making me perky and smile and cheer me up..so I wanted to do that for you all today and make you all smile like a LOTUS!!
love, simran. 

hi everyone..milee, faiza, rach, all of you. thanks for liking my post and comparison. I know I don't post too much emotional stuff everyday but I learn from you guys to go deeper than what is shown. i am just amazed and in love with everyone analysis and feel i will never be able to do justice to you all. usually in life too i dont got too deep bcos i get too attached to all friends and family and sometimes relationship lets you down and this yr I have tried to stay away from emotional stuff n above the waters you can say. Smile your words and appreciation means a lot to me. 
Faiza i cant believe you got tears in your eyes after reading my thoughts. Big smile  i am smiling bcos I made an impact on you. 

Rach...i dont know myself how long I am going to be able to keep my faith and positive attitude. usually after seeing any MP scenes or torture scenes I am back to square 1. So, i will support you in any bashing needed. I am all for it even though i believe these CT will not change. 

I saw some posts abt star plus poll and fav couples etc...but I feel they should do a poll on which serial has max no of threads so far and I bet we will win the game. bcos we have covered pages and pages worth of ideas, love, discussions, threats, etc etc. really CT should read our stuff n of course Suchi's retreat too. 

Edited by simran728 - 04 January 2011 at 6:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Simran. How r u? I loved your post about 'LOTUS'. That was excellent comparison. I never thought that way, but thanks for a lots of brilliant mind in this forum that makes me think in so many different directions. You are right though we need to concentrate on positive and good rather than negative and we should have trust in what we believe that is NivRen. 

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I just replied to your PM. Thanks it is really sweet of you. I just wish that this week goes by quickly and we have some cute NivRen moments soon. I really want this depressing MP track to end asap. Sometime I feel this serial is going too slow. Dragging each and every small things so much. If you see nice moments ends so fast and those stupid scary and hurtful moments are dragged like anything.  

No problems hun, always there for u, yes i am replying to ur PM and i will write it there what happned to me lolz but dont u laughEmbarrassed, it will take awhile though.

Yes ketty jaan me too, i also want this stupid MP track to end, hey for how long is this MP track been on for, it seems its been going on for ages.  yes exactly nice moments are never long and then they also ruin it by having a horrible moment in between and then they drag it for months uff. But i am pretty sure RS  would not drag it on for further or he will surely see a drop in numbers of his viewers.

And i have a feeling this week we might not get a Nivren moment and mabye this week might be the starting point of exposing the MP, well i really hop so.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hey ketty and shova I am glad we thought on same line that Viren the heart reader can read any complex message of Nivi's heart even if she is not in front of him and this make him read her inner call and yearning to him.
Simi you are so wonderful and I always like your ideas and question you comeup with when you get and mostly we both do think on same line and get angry nearly at same timeWink and then our Trimurties need to calm us by their positive and beautiful postsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index