Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 14)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
sorry guys for dissapearing for a few hours, actually all tired from partying hard for new years so just drifted off to sleep.
Faiza darlz loved ur analysis. And milee man what beautiful analysis, i loved it, your thoughts are soo wonderful.
So after reading everyones analysis i saw the episode again and man i saw the whole thing differently and u know i am not upset aymore. I think today they showed alot of hidden things. and like milee said our sweetu is on the mission so not to worry.

I was at first quite upset with the epi as the talk between Nivren didnt go as i wanted to but after reading milee's thoughts on that scene i looked at it again and i think it was perfect how they showed their talk and if they showed it anything more serious then it would just not go and beside this scene also went well with viren's character. It was good that viren changed his mood after letting nivi know about someone planing against her. Viren is her support so if he is not strong how will she so he has to be all happy and flirty to make her feel better and take her mind off things and i think that was really sweet how he was playing with her as well lolz. anyways thanks milee for writing it beautifully and now i understand why CTs showed the talk scene like they did today.
 Also the CTS need to still keep viren's motives and character in suspense as MP is still not revealed so thats why all Viren's concern and thoughts were just shown through his expression and hidden behind his flirty talks and kiddish behavior especially in the storeroom and it was not fully revealed but we Nivren deewanies can read viren every expression and now i am certain behind his talks and expression there is a strong motive of revealing the MP and protecting Nivi.

And i agree with Navz they must have edited the precap and we just cant freakout or judge just seeing some bits. Anyways our viren is always for nivi and he will never leave her for no reason so want our Viruu in the picture ASAP and solving this MP business once and for all.

Oh also like milee said sid might help viren in this mystery well its sweet and if he does we will see our long waited brotherly bond but i want him to solve his personal problem first like handling divya and telling her his past uff why isnt he opening his mouth yaar he has gotten many chances, even today but i guess there is a better time when all will get revealed so we all have to be patient.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 31 December 2010 at 2:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I think the CT's are showing Viren and Sid leaving together on the account of them both wanting to have some time off to spend New years with their families, because even Abhishek is not from Mumbai and lives in another city !!

Plus, for some reason, I'm finding YD going to Delhi very very suspicious !! It makes me think even more that she is leaving ! That is very smart of her part, because if she leaves and someone keeps stalking Nivi, then she is automatically out of the suspect list ! Also, I think YD's accomplice is Nandu, and Viren is on to him, because I really don't get the relevance of Viren and Nandu scenes at all ! I mean why would the CT's use Kinshuk for comic relief in the show, that too with a very small character of the show ? Plus, tonight Nivi was hidden in the store room, so how come Nandu found her so easily ? It is as if he knew she was there !! Another thing, didn't Viren send him to the storeroom to keep the rope, then why did he have garderner's knife and tools with him ? Why did he need to come to the store room twice ? could have have not taken the gardener's tools when he went to keep the rope ??

I'm not worried about the precap or NivRen at all, but epi's without Viren would not be the same, but at the same time we just might get Nivi's realization and I would love to see that !!

I think by leaving for a day Viren is hitting two birds with one stone !! Letting MP believe that he does not believe Nivi and has left her alone at a time like this and also to make Nivi realize that she loves him, because he knows she is in love with him, but does not know it yet, that is why tonight he said 'I have to do something huge now' So am sure he won't be gone for long and will be keeping any on Nivi, And the reason he is leaving with Sid and YD is because I think he suspects YD is behind all this !! Maybe he wants to keep any ey on YD in Delhi and see if she makes any mysterious phone calls from there to the accomplice, which is either Nandu or JH !! But he won't stay in Delhi for more then one day, he will make an excuse and come back to Shimla without anyone knowing !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@ navzz agreed!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Girls, I wanted to stay online tonight but my nephew is not well, so I have to leave, I might log on later in he is feeling better okay.

Mileee,awesome analysis as usual !! *hugs* 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Navz welcome back sweetie. I agree with you that it can be YD and Nandu. There are other servant in house be we always see Nandu only doing chores for Sid and Viren. 

I just wish that Viren's absence is just for couple of days. Any by end of next week we may have some progress in MP track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I think the CT's are showing Viren and Sid leaving together on the account of them both wanting to have some time off to spend New years with their families, because even Abhishek is not from Mumbai and lives in another city !!

Plus, for some reason, I'm finding YD going to Delhi very very suspicious !! It makes me think even more that she is leaving ! That is very smart of her part, because if she leaves and someone keeps stalking Nivi, then she is automatically out of the suspect list ! Also, I think YD's accomplice is Nandu, and Viren is on to him, because I really don't get the relevance of Viren and Nandu scenes at all ! I mean why would the CT's use Kinshuk for comic relief in the show, that too with a very small character of the show ? Plus, tonight Nivi was hidden in the store room, so how come Nandu found her so easily ? It is as if he knew she was there !! Another thing, didn't Viren send him to the storeroom to keep the rope, then why did he have garderner's knife and tools with him ? Why did he need to come to the store room twice ? could have have not taken the gardener's tools when he went to keep the rope ??

I'm not worried about the precap or NivRen at all, but epi's without Viren would not be the same, but at the same time we just might get Nivi's realization and I would love to see that !!

I think by leaving for a day Viren is hitting two birds with one stone !! Letting MP believe that he does not believe Nivi and has left her alone at a time like this and also to make Nivi realize that she loves him, because he knows she is in love with him, but does not know it yet, that is why tonight he said 'I have to do something huge now' So am sure he won't be gone for long and will be keeping any on Nivi, And the reason he is leaving with Sid and YD is because I think he suspects YD is behind all this !! Maybe he wants to keep any ey on YD in Delhi and see if she makes any mysterious phone calls from there to the accomplice, which is either Nandu or JH !! But he won't stay in Delhi for more then one day, he will make an excuse and come back to Shimla without anyone knowing !!

Beautiful points Navz loved your analysis and completely agree with you except blue part Yeh tum kaise keh sakti ho jaan Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii aisa nahi ho sakta CryLOLtum itni saari Nandu ki deewani ka dil aise kaise tarak is tod sakti hoBroken HeartCryLOL. But I completely loved your points about Nivi's realization

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Oh girls kya posts hai yaar, sab kay sab precap dekh kar darr gaya, itna hi vishwaas tha Viren kay pyaar par?. I can believe some of you worrying but even Anju got worried, I can't believe it. There is nothing to worry, remember according to the article they said people will be finding it strange why Viren is leaving, what kind of love does he has for Nivi and all that stupid things and see even the people who are NivRen psychotics are worried then what will happen to others LOL. There is nothing to worry and remember Viren is not just any typical hero he is completely different and the way he handles situation is also entirely different. I liked how today Rachu, Sanjana, Simran,Faiza were really positive and giving positive vibes to others.

Look at today, its the best example how his behaviour is. Yesterday last scene he is completely broken, he is hurting a lot inside and he did show that and spoke about it for few minutes but when Nivi gave him assurance he  needed he completely changed to normal flirty Viren with in minutes and made Nivi smile and even changed her mood. he did not let her be all gloomy about the incident for long, that's what I like about Viren and uska asar Nivi par bhi araha hai the way she just brushing off all her troubles is just wonderful. They way she answered to Viren after the bulb incident morning and even today she answerd Divya that its all past I have to move forward and I cannot think about those things. Its such an improvement and I like it because even in our real life we should be like that we cannot dwell upon past need to move forward and with more enthusiasm and more strength and more will power which will give her our success.

@Rachu, I am seeing you are joining our group dear, please be this optimistic all the time. and I like your theory of Viren Sood the investigaor.LOL

@Faiza, wonderful analysis dear keep on writing we will get to know different views.

@Monica, kya kahoon you make me smile. You are crazy about Kinshuk and it shows in your posts. The way you wrote about Viren-NanduLOL  But I have to say I was laughiing the entire time NivRen scene from dining table till they reach teh store room. Kinshuk just was so brilliant, I really like how he just changes his expression comic, serious, flirty, romantic, vulnerable, insecure,sweet, cute, childish etc etc., its just mindblowing.

@Simran, great post dear and like your positiveness keep it going.

@Sanju, thanks for the song link dear really appreciate it.

@All the girls thanks for the wonderful wishes for New Year, I wish you the same.
Thanks for commenting on my analysis I like to write about my thoughts and your comments make me feel so good & overwhelmed, actually I am not that good with words but always try to write what I feel watching the episode.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, I wanted to stay online tonight but my nephew is not well, so I have to leave, I might log on later in he is feeling better okay.

Mileee,awesome analysis as usual !! *hugs* 

Hey Navi *HUGS* how are you long time no see. Oh I hope he gets beter soon dear, take care.

Thanks for the comment I just read your points I agree with your points but don't know why but I still believe CC is the MP, I used to think its YD after the mahapooja but its been a while that it changed to CC. Hope I am wrong because if its CC Viren will be so broken, whatever his parents did to him he still loves them so much and if he MP is CC then he will be shattered big time.
About Nandu, but he didn't look that surprised or scared or worried when Viren gave him the rope. If he is YD's chamcha when he saw the rope he would have shown some kind of expression but he was like ye rassi bhaiji that's it. I don't know why but again I feel as I wrote in my post that Nandu will help Viren in his investigation.Hope this is true because it will not break lots of girls heart here on our threadWink jokes apart but I really like Viren-Nandu scenes, Viren just treats him like a friend not a servant joking around and all. I do like there scenes so much.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index