Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 139)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Milee Diii ...
Healing, Awesome And Soothing Words, I Must Say.
You Gave Us The CORRECT Medication Dii.
The One We All Need.

BREEEEAAAAAAATHE!!!
Thank you sweetie, please don't worry too much about the show you have school work concentrate on that first.
I like the way you write your POV and do that we will get to know different POV and it enlightens us. 
@ Milee Dii ...
You Really Inspire Me, Which Makes My Emotions Run Freely And Onto This Beautiful Thread.
Ahaaa, WHICH REMINDS ME,

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!

OH GOOD GOD!

Dead

NivRen Mania All The Way Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Today everyone is missing, is it because of the episode or something else.
Girls missing you all so much.
Specially Zarmeen hope she is doing better and Aashvee hope she returned from vacation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Ok got to go I will be back sometime later.

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Millie what was the analysis today I was not expecting of such a big analysis it was mindblowing and thanks for loving my Fire and water analogy but whenever I see them it automatically comes to my mind.

Simran I really loved your comparison about Nivi and lotus and bravo girl wow you became so bold I am proud of you but I am not as brave as you as the day they showed Viren Negative and he is the one who is stalking Nivi I will stop watching I can see him angry, shouting, fighting with world, even mad to protect Nivi but can't see such a positive character turning Negative and so selfish in love who doesn't care about anyone and can play with his family's life and hurting his love only. Though I have full confidence in him but sometime I doubt CT's as they already broke the hearts of Nivarth fans if we go back their lovestory was also very innocent but one confrontation made it so bad and If they spoil other lovestory with their overly obsessed character I will not be able to take it it's my view.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 04 January 2011 at 5:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...First of all Hug..to everyone....or shud i say n  e 1?? LOL

wat happened to Viren Sood promise...??Shocked....i really didnt want him o call ...Angry..But he loves her too much.....n is well attuned to her....hnce he called when she was very distressed...Thumbs Up.!!!

I was waiting for a scene when Viren returns........n Nivi rushes in to his arms..Embarrassed.....obv alone in their room...Tongue...n then Viren wud b on cloud 9.....ROFL....whilst Nivi wud b mortified with embarssment.......

Nw I'm waiting for a rain seq between them...BlushingWink..
That is .....if n wen th Cv's get tired of this stalker...Ouch

Is the MP J??....I cant think ne 1 else who wud want to harm BS...But wat i dnt nderstnd if it is him how can he be hiding in his OWN house?? Confused

There was reason they shwed the Ramayan story today..it had impact...!!!....Altho Nivi has Viren love n support....it will not help untill she is willing to fight n face her own fears ...n those dialogues BS...said to her....where the encouragment she needed....i liked her prayer....!!!

Ermmm precap cud b misleading.....off to read everyone analysis....Smile

Scintillating

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie what was the analysis today I was not expecting of such a big analysis it was mindblowing and thanks for loving my Fire and water analogy but whenever I see them it automatically comes to my mind.

Simran I really loved your comparison about Nivi and lotus and bravo girl wow you became so bold I am proud of you but I am not as brave as you as the day they showed Viren Negative and he is the one who is stalking Nivi I will stop watching I can see him angry, shouting, fighting with world, even mad to protect Nivi but can't see such a positive character turning Negative and so selfish in love who doesn't care about anyone and can play with his family's life and hurting his love only. Though I have full confidence in him but sometime I doubt CT's as they already broke the hearts of Nivarth fans if we go back their lovestory was also very innocent but one confrontation made it so bad and If they spoil other lovestory with their overly obsessed character I will not be able to take it it's my view.
Rach yr scaring me.....OuchLOLLOL...NivRen r my new addiction...if th CV'z do this....i doubt their show will remain on air AngryAngry LOLLOLLOLLOL........

There r many ways to portray a passionate lover...Watever this Stalker is doing is pursuing Nivi till she eithr leaves the house....or does something tragic...that can't b Viren...

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
ok guys i am back. How r we all today. wow what a bus trip i had, still burning with embarrasment and angry at myselfEmbarrassed  Angry

Ok first thing first, Ketty jaan whats up love, i hope everything gets better soon.

I think there's something bad lurking in the air cause first Ash says she is having issues, then Anju also and now ketty and even i had a hell of a ride on the bus to uni. Ok guys i wish you all the best with all your problems, and if u ever need any help or advice do talk to any of us as you know we will try our best to help ya. I love you guys so much and pray ur problems are solved and u are feeling better soon.

Also Zarmeen if ur reading this jaan i miss u soo much, i know it must suck not posting rite, but u take good care of your self and listen to the doc and i want our Zarmeen fit and fine soon posting again on the forum.

Navz i hope pur little viren( Rayaan) is well now, how is he going. feeling much better. Give him a huge kiss from me, hes such a sweety.

Guys i dunno what i will do without u guys, this place makes me feel so calm, just a moment ago i thought my life was gonna end as i had such a emabarasing bus ride but i am posting here and i feel better all ready. Hug

Ok i am yet to watch the episode but oh my milee what an analysis,loved it. And simran wow lotus flower great comparison yaar. loved both of ur posts. I am yet to read other posts so bear with me guys.

So anyone online still, cause i know alot are missing today(think its the effect of viren not being in the show) but guys do come online soon , i miss u guys alot.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 04 January 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Why you guys are saying that Viren breaked his promise he kept his promise he said her when you will call me from your heart I will come see yesterday song she was missing him and in last line her heart even called him (Aa bhi ja) I don't remember the exact lyrics but on the same lines. So her heart did called him and as true lover he is he listened to that call and called her back so VIREN SOOD KEPT HIS PROMISE.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index