Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 137)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guys.
Tbh, I Didn't Find Anything Suitable To Analyse On Today, Apart From 2 Or 3 Things.

Nivi And BS - I Swear. Never Have I Seen A More Pure And Beautiful Relationship Between A Grand-daughter And Dada Sasur Before. It Was So Cute And Touching, I Almost Got Tears In My Eyes. I Know It's A NivRen Thread, But That Bonding Was So Special And Meaningful. The Way She Innocently And With Her Sweet Voice Reads The Ramayan To BS, Was So Suttle And Touching, Even Though I'm A Muslim, But I Respect All Religions, And Even If I Never Understood What Some Of The Phrases Meant, But It Was Something To Do With Love, Because Love Has NO Language, It's Something A Person Automatically Understands, Even If It's A Stone Hearted Person. Love Melts Them. It Was Just ... I Can't Find The Words To Describe That. Peaceful.

NivRen - Oh How They Yearn, How They Plead, How They Die For Each Other. But They Have Different Ways Of Doing So, WIth Viren Actually Being So Direct, And Nivi On The Other End, Indirectly. That Phone Call Was SOO Sweet, A True Husband And Wife Moment, Not Best Friend Moment, Even Though They Will Find The Husband Wife Relationship Via Their Friendship. Something I Would Like To Touch Upon Is, How Nivi Calmed Down Instantly After Hearing Viren's Voice. She Just Needs Reassurance, And That Pacifies Her Knowing That Even If The World Is On One Side, Her World Will Never Leave Her; Viren Will Never Leave Her. Oh Viren, Just Please Come Back In A Few Days, Please. We And Above All, Nivi, Needs You. Urgently!

Stalker/MP Dude Scene - OMV! ... WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT THIS IDIOT? What The Hell Yaar! Seriously, Do The CT's Not Have ANY Other Track That They Have To Continue With This Stupid One? Is SO Stressful, I Literally Sit On The EDGE Of My Seat, Sometimes Hide Behind My Pillow, And Other Times, Just Scream The Place Down! How Can Someone Be So Cruel, That They Want To Harm BS? And Nivi's Already Scared To Hell!

And WHY Would You Have 2 Phones In ONE Room For? I Don't Get That.

Precap - JUST PLAIN ABSURD. The Last Thing We Want Is That Nivi Gets THE Entire Blame For This, And I Think It's A Bit Obvious It Will Happen, Unless BS Does Something. And NO, I DO NOT WANT NIVI TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN, ONLY TO FIND VIREN COMING AND SAVING HER ... AGAIN. She's Not A Pair Of Shoes, That You Wear Them When You Feel Like, And Chuck Them Away On One Side If You Don't Want Them. Seriously, If She Get's Chucked Out Again, I'm Gonna Think Now That The CT's Have Litreally Nothing Else To Show.

IT'S NIVREN WE WANT CT'S, NOT TORTURE!
It's Not That Hard To Understand, Now Is It?

Sorry Guys, It Was Just Frustration Fuming From Me. The Episode Really Wasn't What I Had Expected. Cry

Faiza loved your take on today's episode. Don't be too upset sweetie. This is really a tough time for Nivi but this will pass soon. I agree totally with what you have said in precap. I don't want Nivi to be thrown out again. I have had it with that scenes. If they do something like that again, this time I really want Nivi out of that house for good. Why you have to live with people whose only work and motive in life is making your life miserable and 24/7 they just can't think anything other than how to get to you. Right now everyone in Sood house seems obsessive with Nivi.
KETYY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
HELLO HELLO HELLOO!!!
OMV, Thank You Sooo Much!!!
Ya Know, I Feel Exactly The Same, I've Had ENOUGH With That "Throwing Outta The House Scene" ... It's SO Boring, And Not Funny At All. It Hurts! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I am really dreading tomorrow's episode. I know eventually everything will be alright when MP will be caught. And you can not reach to your manzil without hurdles, but we are seeing this from last 2 months. I don't know normally how long this kind of track last in hindi serial but this is just getting depressing. I thought that fansi rope fiasco was extreme but i was wrong. I know that BS will not die, but I don't even want him to lose his voice again. I want somebody there to defend Nivi. She can fight but can't defend herself as most of them thinks she is losing her mind. I like how fast they recovered NT dadi, I just wish Dadaji's recovery this is faster. It is good that YD is out, so one less person to humiliate Nivi (don't want her back tomorrow please, even though Viren is back). But I am pretty sure that CC and DD will not let us feel her absence. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, what do I see discussion is not at all moving haan. Viren nahi toh discussion bhi nahiLOL
Just watched the episode and what should I say someof it is good & knowledge based, some of it cruel and last but not least some of it confusing. On the whole I just loved the episode only for 4 scenes. The best one is Nivi's determination in front of God, second one is dadaji-Nivi scenes all of them, third one is dadi-Vandana scene and last but not least NivRen scene even if it was just for one minute.
1. Dadaji-Nivi talking about Narayan. It was really emotional for dadaji and he had tears in his eyes and for Nivi too because she did not seeor had any interaction with her dadaji (I never saw any of my grandparents I really crave for that love, I don't know what grandparents love is but just looking at my cousins I used feel sad)
and then enters Vandana and along with her the dragon clan. Vandana asks about the medicine and dadaji says when Nivi is around he need not worry about anything and here we go again Divya is all jealous because somebody is praising Nivi. (This girl completely lost it with her hatred and jealous and love for Sid. But if she had any brain use it and do dadaji's save he will praise you too and your husband & MIL will love you but no she won't do that stuff anyways sorry off topic hogaya) when dadaji asks Vandana what is it she tells him about the invitation (I was thinking both Vandana & Nivi case similar. They are very close to dadaji but not to YD and the case reverse with YD the other two are close their not with dadajiLOL) when her MIL is talking the Evil Witch instigates Divya and she tells him about her mom's invitation(Divya learn how to behave infront of elders that Evil Witch is just using you and you are thinking she loves you, learn some manners girl, but alas how will she her mother does not know the manners)So dadaji asks them to go and Nivi tells them she will take care of dadaji but again jealousy factor took over and Divya was rude to Nivi this time even dadaji noticed something is not right. And Evil Witch too taunts Nivi but Vandana was firm about Nivi's decision and even dadaji supports that again we can see Divya feeling jealous (you are so going to repent this girl and big time) the heroines of the house leave, while Vandana calms Nivi.
2. Nivi reading Ramayan to dadaji. This was so peaceful after all this hungama. (And I was just thinking if Viren was present in the house he would have just walked into the room in a trance)Today reading the Ramayan was very significant, "Ramji is Amangal haree and destroyer of Evil" and one of the verse meaning was that "When in trouble if you take Ramji name it will give you strength" beautiful so, it begins the destruction of Evil. (I was just watching Nivi, she is such a sanskari girl and really Viren is one lucky guy to have her as his wife and poor Sid wasn't lucky enough) and while listening to Ramayan dadaji dozed off.
3. Sharma house scene: I am not going to write any details but Hema poor lady she is all enjoying the praises by CC but doesnot know its all fake, both mother and daughter are for a big jatkha. Vandana leaves to visit dadima (here again shows the sanskar, she needed to meet the elderly lady of the house)But Evil Witch again instigates all the three brainless people.
4. Vandana-Dadi scene: This is really emotional scene, dadi is really worried about Nivi and she wanted promise from somebody to look after Nivi. Divya did not give, Dadi could not meet Viren and atlast Vandana who is a mother figure to Nivi was the one who gave the promise. Girls I was thinking so everyone of the adults know about Nirmala's condition. Vandana was saying right don't bring those thoughts about Nivi into your mind. And she did promise that Nivi is with her mother and she will be fine(I really hope Vandana raises her voice now atleast for Nivi because she did not do it for herself or for her son but atleast for Nivi because she going thru the same as what Vandana went thru rather more than Vandana went thru. Vandana's MIL is just status conscious person but Nivi's MIL is just pure Evil)
5. Nivi-MP: So the torture continues, first they changed dadji's medication (girls I have to tell ya, in that jungle of a house everyone has a weakness of something or the other but only and only CC & JW are cruel enough to kill or harm someone, they can go to any extent to achieve their goal and that is Nivi's destruction) then MP plays the phone game (that's MP is favorite game)
I have to tell ya all Neha did a brilliant job here WOW!!!! just marvelous acting Clap her expressions were perfect. At the end she could ot take it anymore so she runs away.
6. NivRen scene: oh the most anticipated scene (yesterday I was thinking that they should show him calling her and wallah he called) That call was as if he knows she need him to calm her. The minute she saw the number an dheard his voice she was relieved. the way she says Viren its you with so much relief and he jumps in saying yes me, whoelse if someone is their tell me I will kill him(I was laughing at this, actually I remembered the other dialogue about pati)The whole conversation was so nice just like typical husband and wife. And even from far away he brings smile to her face. When he actually asks her why she was scared is everything ok (they did not show his reaction) but she tells him that she is ok now (yes, why won't she after listening to her husband and how much he is yearnign to see her) the best part is he tells her he will be back soon and then fear won't come near her. (In all this MP hungama Nivi completely missed a point just before leaving her husband was pretty mad at her and told her that he won't come until she calls him but today he himself called her and told her that he will be back soonLOLEmbarrassed) they both say their goodbyes.
7. This scene was confusing for me. Divya calls Sid and he is still inthe office but when she asked him he said that he is on his way and be there in few minutes what is going on? he was actually very serious.
Then the same old game of CC instigating Divya and Hema that everyone of us are here and what if Sid goes to home first. It indirectly says that Nivi is at home alone and Sid is going to meet her.Angry
8. Nivi praying infront of Kanha that she will be strong from now onwards so that noone can scare her or anything and that's a promise she made to herself and for God. I really liked this scene she was so determined.
9. This scene is the best one for me. When I heard dadaji sharing that knowledge with Nivi about Ramayan I remembered my mom, she always used to say the samething that Sri Ram and Sita were Gods in human form and they went thru so many troubles. When we think that our troubles are more but its nothing compared to what they went thru. They do teach us lessons for our life and give us strength to handle our troubles.Its like Dadaji is teaching Nivi her lesson of life and how to handle her troubles not to worry but be brave and face the troubles with her head held high fight them and become the winner.
10. Nivi giving medication, before that when Nivi was going to get medicine look at dadaji's expression ( I read in the morning what Rachu wrote about dadaji is involved in this plan, if it goes this way it is worth watching but we are not sure ) but it was so unusal that dadaji refusing medicine but CT's ka kya pata they just want to show some drama before the big tragic.
Precap: I am not going to talk much because what ever we think it is not happening but we will wait and watch.
But need to share my thoughts if not it kills me bundled up in my mind. So I am thinking Sid will arrive at the house and they both will take care of dadaji. CC & Hema will instigate Divya some more.
But I am thinking that this MP track is at its peak now and last week rift track was at peak and it will reach high point this week. they both may come to end at the same time as it somehow feels its interlinked.

Sorry for the long post now your comments. Let me go read otehr posts.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010boparaisoniaDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I'm Hating This Nervous/Frustrating/Awkward Feeling.

This Beycheyni ... It Doesn't Feel Right.
Like Someone's Pulled Out A HUGE Part Of Me.

Oh Lord, Help This Girl ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Faiza, loved every bit of you analysis.
Millie - very good analysis too.

I think I am going to skip remaining episodes of the week, just going to read the updates.I don't wanna see everyone torturing Nivi  in sood household except Vandana.

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Milee welcome back. I loved what you wrote. I didn't have heart to watch today's episode again but reading your analysis is like watching it again but this time it's like taking bitter medicine with sweets. Big smile I love the name you gave to CC and DD, dragon clan, don't we love to come up with new name everyday for these good to nothing people. LOL And agree with you that in that house only two  heartless people can do something like making BS sick. And about NivRen scene, I was thinking about what happened to Viren Sood's wada, he was like I will be with you soon. LOL He can't stay away from her even if he tries to. I will watch today's episode again for Dadaji-Nivi scenes, I didn't watch it properly as I was already distressed, but after reading yours and Anju's comment about it, I think it will do some good to me. My mom exact word about what you said in your 9th point, 'jab raja ram bhi nahi bachpaye vidhi ke likhe se to hum kis khet ki muli hai'. But no matter what happens in end evil can't win. I just hoping that CT now show good wining in this show finally. I also thing this the peak and you can't go cruel than this.

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 3:49pm

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guys.
Tbh, I Didn't Find Anything Suitable To Analyse On Today, Apart From 2 Or 3 Things.

Nivi And BS - I Swear. Never Have I Seen A More Pure And Beautiful Relationship Between A Grand-daughter And Dada Sasur Before. It Was So Cute And Touching, I Almost Got Tears In My Eyes. I Know It's A NivRen Thread, But That Bonding Was So Special And Meaningful. The Way She Innocently And With Her Sweet Voice Reads The Ramayan To BS, Was So Suttle And Touching, Even Though I'm A Muslim, But I Respect All Religions, And Even If I Never Understood What Some Of The Phrases Meant, But It Was Something To Do With Love, Because Love Has NO Language, It's Something A Person Automatically Understands, Even If It's A Stone Hearted Person. Love Melts Them. It Was Just ... I Can't Find The Words To Describe That. Peaceful.

NivRen - Oh How They Yearn, How They Plead, How They Die For Each Other. But They Have Different Ways Of Doing So, WIth Viren Actually Being So Direct, And Nivi On The Other End, Indirectly. That Phone Call Was SOO Sweet, A True Husband And Wife Moment, Not Best Friend Moment, Even Though They Will Find The Husband Wife Relationship Via Their Friendship. Something I Would Like To Touch Upon Is, How Nivi Calmed Down Instantly After Hearing Viren's Voice. She Just Needs Reassurance, And That Pacifies Her Knowing That Even If The World Is On One Side, Her World Will Never Leave Her; Viren Will Never Leave Her. Oh Viren, Just Please Come Back In A Few Days, Please. We And Above All, Nivi, Needs You. Urgently!

Stalker/MP Dude Scene - OMV! ... WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT THIS IDIOT? What The Hell Yaar! Seriously, Do The CT's Not Have ANY Other Track That They Have To Continue With This Stupid One? Is SO Stressful, I Literally Sit On The EDGE Of My Seat, Sometimes Hide Behind My Pillow, And Other Times, Just Scream The Place Down! How Can Someone Be So Cruel, That They Want To Harm BS? And Nivi's Already Scared To Hell!

And WHY Would You Have 2 Phones In ONE Room For? I Don't Get That.

Precap - JUST PLAIN ABSURD. The Last Thing We Want Is That Nivi Gets THE Entire Blame For This, And I Think It's A Bit Obvious It Will Happen, Unless BS Does Something. And NO, I DO NOT WANT NIVI TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN, ONLY TO FIND VIREN COMING AND SAVING HER ... AGAIN. She's Not A Pair Of Shoes, That You Wear Them When You Feel Like, And Chuck Them Away On One Side If You Don't Want Them. Seriously, If She Get's Chucked Out Again, I'm Gonna Think Now That The CT's Have Litreally Nothing Else To Show.

IT'S NIVREN WE WANT CT'S, NOT TORTURE!
It's Not That Hard To Understand, Now Is It?

Sorry Guys, It Was Just Frustration Fuming From Me. The Episode Really Wasn't What I Had Expected. Cry

Hi Fazia thanks for the analysis and you really made me laugh. even though i am mad and i did not like the episode synopsis I have to say your anaylsis made me laugh. About the Shoes example you gave was just awesome. its best describe the current situation. even i dont want history to repeat itself. its so boring and hurtful like u said. this CT really need to get their head straight and think properly before creating a scene. 

i loved your explanation on Ramaynan and how you said the word is peaceful. also, nivren..kya describe kiya hai. i loved it to bits. lets hope viren comes back tomorrow. soon. plz.

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hey girls just read some posts, is everything ok Ash, Anju, Ketty what's up hope everything is fine with family or friends or at work. Please take care guys.
@Rachu, saw your post of Fire and Water just brilliant dear. You wrote it perfectly. Kya hai aaj bahut positive ho.

@Anju, great post short and very meaningful. I had the same thought if you read my post with Ramayan its the begining of the evil destruction.

@Faiza, great post dear. Yes, NivRen scene is just like a typical husband-wife phone convo and described well how they need each other.
I LOL what you wrote about MP and yourself scaring, don't worry too much dear. I know its sometimes really scary and Neha does a brilliant job.
Everything will be fine and Nivi will become strong and will fight the evil.

@Monica, Shova brilliant explanation in regards with Viren. Yes, Viren is making her strong for herself he cannot be with her all the time, so preping her up and its really working she is changing, and the same goes to Nivi she is changing him too. They both are really made for each other. The way they support, teach, care, respect and love each other is really awesome and exceptional. I know love part doesn't come yet as Nivi did not realize her feeling but it will be in future.

@Sonia, I never saw you in the discussion before so you are most welcome to this NivRen pagalkhana where everyone are doing PhD's with these characters and are becoming obsessively pscyhotic of NivRen. Enjoy discussing with us but have to say wonderful poem dear its really beautiful and expersses specially Viren's feeling. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010boparaisoniaxaviaraSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index