Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 136)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Ok girls i am off to get some breakfast and then will be heading off to uni so will see u guys after 2-3hr or less hopefully. hey that reminds me rachu how did all ur exams go sweets, i know its late to ask sorry but i kept on forgetting to. hope u went well. ok bye guys, discuss alot as we r not doing much today, and i will watch the epi when i get to uni and i will tell u what i think then. so take care. cya

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 04 January 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@Anju thanks sweetie for such positive note. I think something wrong with today. I am also feeling down (personal issues) and episode didn't help either. I liked your ramayan reference and I made me feel little better. you are right that Nivi is fighter and will come out stronger from all this. Mean while watching evil win is becoming harder everyday. I just hope they solve this MP track soon.

@Rach I can get your anger at Viren, I sometimes feel same, during most of insult he is not around. But he is always around when major stuff happens in her life. But this time because of his silly mistake in business he will not be around with her, but that's ok as long as he believes her. Because I want Nivi to learn how to handle situation without Viren too. He can't be with her like shadow all the time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatinganjubala

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
for Nivren: all i have to say is that they pine for each others support and glimpse every second of their life..Viren is a person who shows the feelings hidden in his heart to the world but Nivi on the other hand cant expose her self as she is not accept the truth infront of her... a poem that describes them both are:

"Aur kuch nahi chahiye ek muskan hi kaafi hai,
Dil mai mere armaan hi kaafi hai,
Armaan hai ki sada khush rakh saku tujhe,
Mujhe yaad or sath rakhna bus itna ehsaan hi kaafi hai."

I May Be Not The One You Dreamed Of,
But This Is True That,
You Are The One I Dreamed Of.

I May Be Not The One You're Waiting For,
But This Is True That,
I Will Wait For You Till I Die.

I May Be Not The One You Loved "The Most",
But This Is True That,
You're The One I Love "The Most

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Anju thanks sweetie for such positive note. I think something wrong with today. I am also feeling down (personal issues) and episode didn't help either. I liked your ramayan reference and I made me feel little better. you are right that Nivi is fighter and will come out stronger from all this. Mean while watching evil win is becoming harder everyday. I just hope they solve this MP track soon.

@Rach I can get your anger at Viren, I sometimes feel same, during most of insult he is not around. But he is always around when major stuff happens in her life. But this time because of his silly mistake in business he will not be around with her, but that's ok as long as he believes her. Because I want Nivi to learn how to handle situation without Viren too. He can't be with her like shadow all the time.

Hi Ketty.. yeah seems something is wrong today.. not a good day. I read about Asly too and now you... our whole gang is missing except 2 or 3 of us.. and as you said episode did not help either. But I liked BS and Nivi interaction and how comfortable Nivi is with dadaji. I also liked how she prayed to Krishna tha she will not let this fear come in her mind and she will fight and be strong. And yes she will fulfill her promise that she made to bhagwan. I seriously want this track to end. It has started sometime in November.. I cannot take it any more. There are more things to be shown that can make story move ahead. MP is not helping now.. Why so much of negativity in this show??? Show should be light and fun... CTs only show us 1 or 2 good episodes and then they are back to their sadistic and egoistic ways...

Rachna, do not feel bad about Viren. He is the strongest of all and he is just making Nivi strong this way. Nobody can be around her 24 hrs so she has to learn how to handle things and I must say she has. You cannot change your personality overnight. Nivi is a timid and shy girl but she is taking steps to improve and become strong. And the push behind is that of Viren. He has taught her how to smile and she in turn is teaching him sanskars, maryada, to be responsible.. Life mein ups and downs hote rahte hain. Kisi ki zindagi mein kafi downs hote hain..But always have trust and believe "Upar wale ke ghar der hai andher nahin".. And CTs will definitely show us positivity...

Edited by anjubala - 04 January 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boparaisonia

for Nivren: all i have to say is that they pine for each others support and glimpse every second of their life..Viren is a person who shows the feelings hidden in his heart to the world but Nivi on the other hand cant expose her self as she is not accept the truth infront of her... a poem that describes them both are:

But This Is True That,

But This Is True That,

But This Is True That,

Hi Sonia, welcome to our NiVren world.. I am glad to see you here.. I missed talking to you since our JJKN days... Be here now with us.. And beautiful poems that describes their feelings..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guys.
Tbh, I Didn't Find Anything Suitable To Analyse On Today, Apart From 2 Or 3 Things.

Nivi And BS - I Swear. Never Have I Seen A More Pure And Beautiful Relationship Between A Grand-daughter And Dada Sasur Before. It Was So Cute And Touching, I Almost Got Tears In My Eyes. I Know It's A NivRen Thread, But That Bonding Was So Special And Meaningful. The Way She Innocently And With Her Sweet Voice Reads The Ramayan To BS, Was So Suttle And Touching, Even Though I'm A Muslim, But I Respect All Religions, And Even If I Never Understood What Some Of The Phrases Meant, But It Was Something To Do With Love, Because Love Has NO Language, It's Something A Person Automatically Understands, Even If It's A Stone Hearted Person. Love Melts Them. It Was Just ... I Can't Find The Words To Describe That. Peaceful.

NivRen - Oh How They Yearn, How They Plead, How They Die For Each Other. But They Have Different Ways Of Doing So, WIth Viren Actually Being So Direct, And Nivi On The Other End, Indirectly. That Phone Call Was SOO Sweet, A True Husband And Wife Moment, Not Best Friend Moment, Even Though They Will Find The Husband Wife Relationship Via Their Friendship. Something I Would Like To Touch Upon Is, How Nivi Calmed Down Instantly After Hearing Viren's Voice. She Just Needs Reassurance, And That Pacifies Her Knowing That Even If The World Is On One Side, Her World Will Never Leave Her; Viren Will Never Leave Her. Oh Viren, Just Please Come Back In A Few Days, Please. We And Above All, Nivi, Needs You. Urgently!

Stalker/MP Dude Scene - OMV! ... WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT THIS IDIOT? What The Hell Yaar! Seriously, Do The CT's Not Have ANY Other Track That They Have To Continue With This Stupid One? Is SO Stressful, I Literally Sit On The EDGE Of My Seat, Sometimes Hide Behind My Pillow, And Other Times, Just Scream The Place Down! How Can Someone Be So Cruel, That They Want To Harm BS? And Nivi's Already Scared To Hell!

And WHY Would You Have 2 Phones In ONE Room For? I Don't Get That.

Precap - JUST PLAIN ABSURD. The Last Thing We Want Is That Nivi Gets THE Entire Blame For This, And I Think It's A Bit Obvious It Will Happen, Unless BS Does Something. And NO, I DO NOT WANT NIVI TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN, ONLY TO FIND VIREN COMING AND SAVING HER ... AGAIN. She's Not A Pair Of Shoes, That You Wear Them When You Feel Like, And Chuck Them Away On One Side If You Don't Want Them. Seriously, If She Get's Chucked Out Again, I'm Gonna Think Now That The CT's Have Litreally Nothing Else To Show.

IT'S NIVREN WE WANT CT'S, NOT TORTURE!
It's Not That Hard To Understand, Now Is It?

Sorry Guys, It Was Just Frustration Fuming From Me. The Episode Really Wasn't What I Had Expected. Cry

Faiza loved your take on today's episode. Don't be too upset sweetie. This is really a tough time for Nivi but this will pass soon. I agree totally with what you have said in precap. I don't want Nivi to be thrown out again. I have had it with that scenes. If they do something like that again, this time I really want Nivi out of that house for good. Why you have to live with people whose only work and motive in life is making your life miserable and 24/7 they just can't think anything other than how to get to you. Right now everyone in Sood house seems obsessive with Nivi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinganjubala

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

But This Is True That,

But This Is True That,

But This Is True That,

Hi Sonia, welcome to our NiVren world.. I am glad to see you here.. I missed talking to you since our JJKN days... Be here now with us.. And beautiful poems that describes their feelings..

aww thanks Anju Di and i missed talking to u too and dont worry i will be her more often now and glad u liked the poems...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

But This Is True That,

But This Is True That,

But This Is True That,

Hey Sonia, welcome to NivRen mania. That is really beautiful poem dear. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 January 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingboparaisoniaanjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index