Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 135)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Okk Gals now time 2 CYA . So will talk 2 u all tom . byeeee
aww ur going. by monc sweets have good sleep and will see u after u wake up. goodnite

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 04 January 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey moni agree with you I think you and shova are right regarding Viren always there for her moral support and moni true even I feel may be his story be more painfyl but can't comment unless I know about this actually I want them to reveal his past soon and I don't want him to work from back as due to this he doesn't get any credit not from family and even not from us. I want he should also get credit for his good deeds. I always love the way he always give credit to Nivi for any good deed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Okk Gals now time 2 CYA . So will talk 2 u all tom . byeeee
aww ur going. by monc sweets have good sleep and will see u after u wake up. goodnite
Good night moni sweetdreams have good dreams of VirenWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guys.
Tbh, I Didn't Find Anything Suitable To Analyse On Today, Apart From 2 Or 3 Things.

Nivi And BS - I Swear. Never Have I Seen A More Pure And Beautiful Relationship Between A Grand-daughter And Dada Sasur Before. It Was So Cute And Touching, I Almost Got Tears In My Eyes. I Know It's A NivRen Thread, But That Bonding Was So Special And Meaningful. The Way She Innocently And With Her Sweet Voice Reads The Ramayan To BS, Was So Suttle And Touching, Even Though I'm A Muslim, But I Respect All Religions, And Even If I Never Understood What Some Of The Phrases Meant, But It Was Something To Do With Love, Because Love Has NO Language, It's Something A Person Automatically Understands, Even If It's A Stone Hearted Person. Love Melts Them. It Was Just ... I Can't Find The Words To Describe That. Peaceful.

NivRen - Oh How They Yearn, How They Plead, How They Die For Each Other. But They Have Different Ways Of Doing So, WIth Viren Actually Being So Direct, And Nivi On The Other End, Indirectly. That Phone Call Was SOO Sweet, A True Husband And Wife Moment, Not Best Friend Moment, Even Though They Will Find The Husband Wife Relationship Via Their Friendship. Something I Would Like To Touch Upon Is, How Nivi Calmed Down Instantly After Hearing Viren's Voice. She Just Needs Reassurance, And That Pacifies Her Knowing That Even If The World Is On One Side, Her World Will Never Leave Her; Viren Will Never Leave Her. Oh Viren, Just Please Come Back In A Few Days, Please. We And Above All, Nivi, Needs You. Urgently!

Stalker/MP Dude Scene - OMV! ... WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT THIS IDIOT? What The Hell Yaar! Seriously, Do The CT's Not Have ANY Other Track That They Have To Continue With This Stupid One? Is SO Stressful, I Literally Sit On The EDGE Of My Seat, Sometimes Hide Behind My Pillow, And Other Times, Just Scream The Place Down! How Can Someone Be So Cruel, That They Want To Harm BS? And Nivi's Already Scared To Hell!

And WHY Would You Have 2 Phones In ONE Room For? I Don't Get That.

Precap - JUST PLAIN ABSURD. The Last Thing We Want Is That Nivi Gets THE Entire Blame For This, And I Think It's A Bit Obvious It Will Happen, Unless BS Does Something. And NO, I DO NOT WANT NIVI TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN, ONLY TO FIND VIREN COMING AND SAVING HER ... AGAIN. She's Not A Pair Of Shoes, That You Wear Them When You Feel Like, And Chuck Them Away On One Side If You Don't Want Them. Seriously, If She Get's Chucked Out Again, I'm Gonna Think Now That The CT's Have Litreally Nothing Else To Show.

IT'S NIVREN WE WANT CT'S, NOT TORTURE!
It's Not That Hard To Understand, Now Is It?

Sorry Guys, It Was Just Frustration Fuming From Me. The Episode Really Wasn't What I Had Expected. Cry

Hey faiza don't be sad and frustated how are you you have given brilliant thoughts I loved them its really beautiful

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Fazia darling awsome awsome analysisClap dont have word for it but yaar i agree and understand ur ur frustrations on MP. lolz i was lauging quite hard what u wrote about MPLOL. Also i love what u wrote about Nivren welldone sweetsClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guys.
Tbh, I Didn't Find Anything Suitable To Analyse On Today, Apart From 2 Or 3 Things.

Nivi And BS - I Swear. Never Have I Seen A More Pure And Beautiful Relationship Between A Grand-daughter And Dada Sasur Before. It Was So Cute And Touching, I Almost Got Tears In My Eyes. I Know It's A NivRen Thread, But That Bonding Was So Special And Meaningful. The Way She Innocently And With Her Sweet Voice Reads The Ramayan To BS, Was So Suttle And Touching, Even Though I'm A Muslim, But I Respect All Religions, And Even If I Never Understood What Some Of The Phrases Meant, But It Was Something To Do With Love, Because Love Has NO Language, It's Something A Person Automatically Understands, Even If It's A Stone Hearted Person. Love Melts Them. It Was Just ... I Can't Find The Words To Describe That. Peaceful.

NivRen - Oh How They Yearn, How They Plead, How They Die For Each Other. But They Have Different Ways Of Doing So, WIth Viren Actually Being So Direct, And Nivi On The Other End, Indirectly. That Phone Call Was SOO Sweet, A True Husband And Wife Moment, Not Best Friend Moment, Even Though They Will Find The Husband Wife Relationship Via Their Friendship. Something I Would Like To Touch Upon Is, How Nivi Calmed Down Instantly After Hearing Viren's Voice. She Just Needs Reassurance, And That Pacifies Her Knowing That Even If The World Is On One Side, Her World Will Never Leave Her; Viren Will Never Leave Her. Oh Viren, Just Please Come Back In A Few Days, Please. We And Above All, Nivi, Needs You. Urgently!

Stalker/MP Dude Scene - OMV! ... WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT THIS IDIOT? What The Hell Yaar! Seriously, Do The CT's Not Have ANY Other Track That They Have To Continue With This Stupid One? Is SO Stressful, I Literally Sit On The EDGE Of My Seat, Sometimes Hide Behind My Pillow, And Other Times, Just Scream The Place Down! How Can Someone Be So Cruel, That They Want To Harm BS? And Nivi's Already Scared To Hell!

And WHY Would You Have 2 Phones In ONE Room For? I Don't Get That.

Precap - JUST PLAIN ABSURD. The Last Thing We Want Is That Nivi Gets THE Entire Blame For This, And I Think It's A Bit Obvious It Will Happen, Unless BS Does Something. And NO, I DO NOT WANT NIVI TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN, ONLY TO FIND VIREN COMING AND SAVING HER ... AGAIN. She's Not A Pair Of Shoes, That You Wear Them When You Feel Like, And Chuck Them Away On One Side If You Don't Want Them. Seriously, If She Get's Chucked Out Again, I'm Gonna Think Now That The CT's Have Litreally Nothing Else To Show.

IT'S NIVREN WE WANT CT'S, NOT TORTURE!
It's Not That Hard To Understand, Now Is It?

Sorry Guys, It Was Just Frustration Fuming From Me. The Episode Really Wasn't What I Had Expected. Cry

Hey faiza don't be sad and frustated how are you you have given brilliant thoughts I loved them its really beautiful
Hello Rach Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Sorry For That ... Urm ... Frustration. I'm Good I Guess. It Was Just, Mixed Emotions I Guess.
Thank You For The Compliment Dii.
I Felt Happy At First Seeing The Nivi BS Bonding And The Ramayan Segment. It Was So Touching, Even If I Never Understood Bits Of It, But The Love In It Made Me Understand It. And Then, NivRen Was So Sweeeet, And Then Collapse. ConfusedOuch

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey moni agree with you I think you and shova are right regarding Viren always there for her moral support and moni true even I feel may be his story be more painfyl but can't comment unless I know about this actually I want them to reveal his past soon and I don't want him to work from back as due to this he doesn't get any credit not from family and even not from us. I want he should also get credit for his good deeds. I always love the way he always give credit to Nivi for any good deed.
hey rachu ur backHug yes that what i love about viren too that when ever he gets the chance he gives credit to nivi and we again saw that exaple in yesterdays episode. Also rachu we will soon get to see viren's side of story i hope and remember the srticle said viren will be the new hero in DKP in 2011 well the year is finally here and mabye this also might be the reason kinshuk said about the major turning point in the story, well hope so atleast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Fazia darling awsome awsome analysisClap dont have word for it but yaar i agree and understand ur ur frustrations on MP. lolz i was lauging quite hard what u wrote about MPLOL. Also i love what u wrote about Nivren welldone sweetsClap

Awwwww, Thank You Thank You Thank You Shovaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Yh, MP's Just ... Angry And The Tracks Boring Me Now Sleepy
And NivRen, No Matter How Much We Attempt To Describe Them, We Just Can't.
They're Simple, Pure And Beautiful Relationship Is Beyond Explanation. Embarrassed

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index