Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 134)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Rach , Anju , Shovu hu r u all ?

@Anju I hope everythng is well wid u n ur family . TC . n i lovedd ur Ramayan fact . NIVRen r idolised as Ram-Sita .n i hope ki Ct's will show NivRen strong like Ram-Sita . whch they r .

@RAch Dear it is wrong 2 Blame Viren tht he doesn't take inteerst in Bussiness or only do romance wid Nivi . Dear Actuallyy Viren's charcater is of a obessive lover n thatzz wht ct's hav 2 show . ki Viren considers Nivi above all even above himself .He doesn't thnk abt anythng when it comes 2 Nivi .So it's quite related 2 his character n becozz we hardly know abt Viren rght now toh it is unfair 2 blame him for all this . Who knows ? He might b dong somethng behind d scenes ? who knows he might b tryng 2 find out secrets toh wout knowing anythng abt him we can't blame him for anythng . So hav faith on him . Trust him , he is our swwetu n he loves his Chand veryy much n no1 will able 2 hurt her till d time he is there wid her like he said .So chill .
I agrre ki MP does hav some relation wid Viren either directly or indirectlyy . becozz I also felt 2dy ki somethng is suspicious abt Viren .d way he says d dialogue " jaan se maar dunga n all " It was looking like he knows anythng bigg .

@Shovu Dear after seeng 2dy's epi n by kinshuk's statement , I also feel tht dadaji might b hospitalised n all blame will btaken up by Viren 2 save Nivi . n i thnk dis will lead 2 Nivi's realization n confession  whch will b d biggest turning point of d show .wht say ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sometime I really feels they make a episode without Nivi as everyone has problem with Nivi ab jad ek din ke liye gayab hogi to JAAL, YD, BS, VD, V, DD, WILL be happy ok one more distinction between the 4

Divya pampered by all no problem at all except her doubt on Sid and Nivi and got everything mostly looked happy.

Sid pampaered by all no direct problem till now except he lost Nivi and asked not to talk to her by DD except that even DD hasn't caused any big problem till now but still sulking everytime making other sad too.

Viren not pampered and untrusted by family but directly no other problems are shown he may be facing in past or present (hidden personality) but only character who is lively and can make other smile with his mere little cute gestures. I mean if they doesn't give negative shade to character he can really show and teach other how to face problems keeping smile on your face and making others smile too.

Nivedita all the problems are for her direct and indirect starting for not pampered to direct insults, handling responsibility etc. She take every responsibility but earlier she used to do everything with tears now because of Viren she is learning to smile but still she is not lively if Viren is absent.
Rachu again great post yaar whats up with u today?? like milee said i think u took dadji's correct medication.LOL
I love ur comparasion of the 4 characters. And at ur bold yep thats what i also said in my other post in the previous page. It is only through viren's support and love that her tears have dissapeared and become a beautifu.ll smile, i know she is not lively when viren's not around  but u know rachu she will be more lively when and only when she realises this and her love from her heart. then only then she will feel viren all the time in her heart and then the smile on her face will never dissapear, what say???

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Loved your points anju except last one nothing will happen to dadaji and he will be hale and heardy why all the problems are for Nivi only as in ramayan too ram and sita were always together in all the fights and whenever Nivi faces any problem Viren either come at the end or he is exempted from the problems. Except marriage confrontation, taking Nivi to hospital he is not handling any major issue except romancing with her and even in business he is doing nothing and making mistakes and showing carelessness. Even if someone is scared its Nivi, if someone is insulted its Nivi. Viren sirf make promises and do some funny antics to make her laugh but doesn't do anything substantial which will make smile on Nivi's face permanent. Basically to maintain mystery they left nothing for him to do right now though he has many issues to handle with his presence of mind. They entered in marriege together so they should fight all odds together why its only Nivi who is fighting and Viren just comes flirt and is not solving any of her problem now. Everyone is after her, all the expectations are from her and MP is also her. YD gave responsibility to cc but only Nivi is nowdays is seen to fulfilling every responsibility where servants live in this big house no security at all.  
@bold- Rachu viren just flirting etc well he is doing this only to make nivi feel loved, secure and happy. You know for a long time i was thinking like u that why isnt he shown to handle the situation more properly etc but he is isnt he. I mean from begining we saw a uniqness in viren and he isnt like any ordanary guy, so if CTs show him taking action and a hubby creating a scene and trying to find out who is tryingto harm nivi well then it wont make him as unique. he is handling nivi pretty well, with each and every flirting scene we saw after the MP insidents well they were quite meaningful if u think about it. Yest nivi is fighting but dont u see viren is also. Viren is also fighting along side her through hiss flirty talks by giving her moral support, making her emotionally stronger and with every step showing her he is there for her and shwing her love so with his love she can be much stronger and win the battle.
him doing all the things we saw is making heading towrds making the smile on nivi's face permanent. It is love what everyone wants and it is love that makes one strong and happy and this i what he is giving and notice nivi has changed alot. before she would just cry but now see she is glowing and smiling alot nowdays and this will increase even more and be permanent when she herself relises what viren is giving and realises she herself feels the same.

I belive Viren is also doing something behind everyones back and even us viewers which we are not seeing. Up till now we havnt seen his thoughts, we have never been shown a seen where he is thinking about what happned, or about nivi or about anything. what we see is just what he is shown in the outside, only see his lively character, kiddish behavour, flirty nature, a lovable hubby etc... but there is more depth within in him that we are yet to discover.

I think along with MP getting revealed soon we will see more of viren's character which will make the dtory take a diffrent turn( sorry after that segment all i am thinking now is how the story will take a major turning point). anyways I have written what i felt and see.sorry if it dosent make sense

101% agrred wid u shovu . Well said Clap .Yes Viren always flirts wid Nivi but it's only becozz 2 make Nivi happy .If he will also become sad n will b in tension (whch he is , we saw hu much in pain he was during phansi scene) toh hu will he b able 2 handle Nivi ? who all know is 2 cry ? So now Vien reallyy taught her hu 2 smile , hu 2 live happy n thatzz wht Nivi is dong . we saw 2dy despite of getting scared so much but she calms down as soon as she hears Viren's voice on phone . n She has a smile on her face . So dis all shows ki Nivi chnaged a lott n tht 2 only becozz of Viren's joyful n flirty nature .

There is lotzz more 2 come up regarding Viren . We had seen nothng abt Viren uptil now n thatzz wht is dtrump card of Ct's .Viren is d most popular n most lavable character of CCBM So there is some major twiits n back story whch r yet 2 b revealed infront of audiene . Till now we saw Viren romancing , flirting , making every1 smile , making fake smile . But i m sure d most serious person who will come out will b VIREN SOOD . I thnk no1 is most serious person then him , n no1 had seen more pain then him nt even Nivi . Just becozz Nivi is shown wid pain , it doesn't mean ki Nivi is only geetting all pain . No . We havn't seen of Viren n i m damnn sure ki Viren's pain n his back story is more painful then Nivi's. Sorry if my words hurted any1 .but just wrote whch i felt regardng Viren .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys.
Tbh, I Didn't Find Anything Suitable To Analyse On Today, Apart From 2 Or 3 Things.

Nivi And BS - I Swear. Never Have I Seen A More Pure And Beautiful Relationship Between A Grand-daughter And Dada Sasur Before. It Was So Cute And Touching, I Almost Got Tears In My Eyes. I Know It's A NivRen Thread, But That Bonding Was So Special And Meaningful. The Way She Innocently And With Her Sweet Voice Reads The Ramayan To BS, Was So Suttle And Touching, Even Though I'm A Muslim, But I Respect All Religions, And Even If I Never Understood What Some Of The Phrases Meant, But It Was Something To Do With Love, Because Love Has NO Language, It's Something A Person Automatically Understands, Even If It's A Stone Hearted Person. Love Melts Them. It Was Just ... I Can't Find The Words To Describe That. Peaceful.

NivRen - Oh How They Yearn, How They Plead, How They Die For Each Other. But They Have Different Ways Of Doing So, WIth Viren Actually Being So Direct, And Nivi On The Other End, Indirectly. That Phone Call Was SOO Sweet, A True Husband And Wife Moment, Not Best Friend Moment, Even Though They Will Find The Husband Wife Relationship Via Their Friendship. Something I Would Like To Touch Upon Is, How Nivi Calmed Down Instantly After Hearing Viren's Voice. She Just Needs Reassurance, And That Pacifies Her Knowing That Even If The World Is On One Side, Her World Will Never Leave Her; Viren Will Never Leave Her. Oh Viren, Just Please Come Back In A Few Days, Please. We And Above All, Nivi, Needs You. Urgently!

Stalker/MP Dude Scene - OMV! ... WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT THIS IDIOT? What The Hell Yaar! Seriously, Do The CT's Not Have ANY Other Track That They Have To Continue With This Stupid One? Is SO Stressful, I Literally Sit On The EDGE Of My Seat, Sometimes Hide Behind My Pillow, And Other Times, Just Scream The Place Down! How Can Someone Be So Cruel, That They Want To Harm BS? And Nivi's Already Scared To Hell!

And WHY Would You Have 2 Phones In ONE Room For? I Don't Get That.

Precap - JUST PLAIN ABSURD. The Last Thing We Want Is That Nivi Gets THE Entire Blame For This, And I Think It's A Bit Obvious It Will Happen, Unless BS Does Something. And NO, I DO NOT WANT NIVI TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN, ONLY TO FIND VIREN COMING AND SAVING HER ... AGAIN. She's Not A Pair Of Shoes, That You Wear Them When You Feel Like, And Chuck Them Away On One Side If You Don't Want Them. Seriously, If She Get's Chucked Out Again, I'm Gonna Think Now That The CT's Have Litreally Nothing Else To Show.

IT'S NIVREN WE WANT CT'S, NOT TORTURE!
It's Not That Hard To Understand, Now Is It?

Sorry Guys, It Was Just Frustration Fuming From Me. The Episode Really Wasn't What I Had Expected. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Rach , Anju , Shovu hu r u all ?

@Anju I hope everythng is well wid u n ur family . TC . n i lovedd ur Ramayan fact . NIVRen r idolised as Ram-Sita .n i hope ki Ct's will show NivRen strong like Ram-Sita . whch they r .

@RAch Dear it is wrong 2 Blame Viren tht he doesn't take inteerst in Bussiness or only do romance wid Nivi . Dear Actuallyy Viren's charcater is of a obessive lover n thatzz wht ct's hav 2 show . ki Viren considers Nivi above all even above himself .He doesn't thnk abt anythng when it comes 2 Nivi .So it's quite related 2 his character n becozz we hardly know abt Viren rght now toh it is unfair 2 blame him for all this . Who knows ? He might b dong somethng behind d scenes ? who knows he might b tryng 2 find out secrets toh wout knowing anythng abt him we can't blame him for anythng . So hav faith on him . Trust him , he is our swwetu n he loves his Chand veryy much n no1 will able 2 hurt her till d time he is there wid her like he said .So chill .
I agrre ki MP does hav some relation wid Viren either directly or indirectlyy . becozz I also felt 2dy ki somethng is suspicious abt Viren .d way he says d dialogue " jaan se maar dunga n all " It was looking like he knows anythng bigg .

@Shovu Dear after seeng 2dy's epi n by kinshuk's statement , I also feel tht dadaji might b hospitalised n all blame will btaken up by Viren 2 save Nivi . n i thnk dis will lead 2 Nivi's realization n confession  whch will b d biggest turning point of d show .wht say ?
Hey moni sweets glad to see u. hey not much discussion going on today, was the epi that bad?? i still didnt watch will do when i get to uni and watch it peacefully there, cause its hard all the time to watch the epi hiding under ur blanketLOL

moni sweets i love what u said to rachu an this is what i was trying to tell her in the prevous page but u said it betterClap. yep we have to have faith in him and look he has already shown us what he can do for nivi, he allready made nivi such a strong girl, i know nivi is strong from before, but she is much stronger when she is with viren. Viren also found the smile on her face and returned it to her which she had lost many months ago.

Yep and i agree to what u said to me. i also think like this and i said before ( which i think got missed by all u girls lolz) that i think the turning point will be nivi's realisation. check pg 126 to read what i wrote. Big smile

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatinganjubalamoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Okk Gals now time 2 CYA . So will talk 2 u all tom . byeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Okk Gals now time 2 CYA . So will talk 2 u all tom . byeeee

good night Monica... sweet dreams...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

101% agrred wid u shovu . Well said Clap .Yes Viren always flirts wid Nivi but it's only becozz 2 make Nivi happy .If he will also become sad n will b in tension (whch he is , we saw hu much in pain he was during phansi scene) toh hu will he b able 2 handle Nivi ? who all know is 2 cry ? So now Vien reallyy taught her hu 2 smile , hu 2 live happy n thatzz wht Nivi is dong . we saw 2dy despite of getting scared so much but she calms down as soon as she hears Viren's voice on phone . n She has a smile on her face . So dis all shows ki Nivi chnaged a lott n tht 2 only becozz of Viren's joyful n flirty nature .

There is lotzz more 2 come up regarding Viren . We had seen nothng abt Viren uptil now n thatzz wht is dtrump card of Ct's .Viren is d most popular n most lavable character of CCBM So there is some major twiits n back story whch r yet 2 b revealed infront of audiene . Till now we saw Viren romancing , flirting , making every1 smile , making fake smile . But i m sure d most serious person who will come out will b VIREN SOOD . I thnk no1 is most serious person then him , n no1 had seen more pain then him nt even Nivi . Just becozz Nivi is shown wid pain , it doesn't mean ki Nivi is only geetting all pain . No . We havn't seen of Viren n i m damnn sure ki Viren's pain n his back story is more painful then Nivi's. Sorry if my words hurted any1 .but just wrote whch i felt regardng Viren .
aww thanks moni for agreeing. yes viren has so much sadness hiddn within him which he never shows. i bet with everything that happned with nivi along with her being hurt he was more hurt. but he know if he shows this then she will get more broken down and wont have support so he hids it all behind his flirty nature. And yes we are yet to see more of viren and his story will be a painful one but nivi will be the cream to relife his pain.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index