Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 133)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni nice analysis of NivRen scene today, so bad that it was such a short scene, but it was really sweet one. I am also stuck at 'Jaan le lunga uski' dialogue. So far we have seen a lots of obsessive lovers I think Viren's character is different in a way that he is positively obsessive (i know there is nothing called positively obsessive but nothing else makes sense LOL)

thnxxx ketty .Smile . Ya it was very bad ki it was such a short scene but positive bhi toh dekh . no1 was expecting viren 2dy but shayad ct's also know imp of viren so they showed him . n yaarr his those few words refgarding kiiling tht man scared me . n now i m reaaly prayngg for MP LOL .

Oh ya dear viren is totally diff character n he is positive obessive truee. We cn also name him cutee lovely positive obessive chatacter whch we r dyng 2 see hainaa?
LOL you know what Viren is just like us, he is positive obsessive (PO) about his wife and we are PO about NivRen. But dear don't worry he will be angry but not going to kill anyone, Nivi will be there to calm him down. 
oh yes ketty , We r just like Viren LOL . LIke he is PO for Nivi , we r PO for our NivRen . Wink .Jaan i also hope ki Viren doesn't kill MP or any1 becozz kinshuk also said in d article ki Viren will exceed all limits of love for his love . So i hope ki Nivi calms him .Becozz aaj d way vired sais tht naa it can't b taken in light way .Don't u thnk ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
why do they stretch this MP track so long... itz boring..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Monika Viren will not kill anyone as if he is fire then he himself has water with him in form of Nivi so he can never kill anyone as Nivi will never let him do.
Viren is like fire he fights with fire for everything but if keep fighting not only burn yourself but also your loved ones for whom you are fighting sometime you need to cool the fire. Remember when Viren entered Shimla he came to know about Dushman he was even ready to kill that person if it comes in front without thinking shows anyone harming his loved ones has to bear the his warth so if left on Viren he could definitely kill a person who harm his family or love (why JAAL doesn't understand it as it will be harmful for Viren himself shows how mean they are towards him) But with Nivi slowly his fire cooled to little extent without even him realizing without telling Nivi taught him sometime you need to forgive people. Just by Nivi closeness he is learning so many things.

Nivi is water who always try to cool fire with her love and dedication but some firecrackers like (JAAL) can never be cooled so sometime you need to punish them. She is always forgiving she forgived everyone including JAAL, HEPA, Sid for whatever they did with her and become submissive. But Viren's influence is teaching her sometime you need to fight for yourself with others and even Viren didn't use any word to teach her.

So when they combine both will understand to what extent they should punish and to what extent they should forgive

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hello friends.. Looks like everybody is busy today or not in a mood to talk about today's episode.. Did not see much discussion.
Anyways, I will not be writing today as I am little down (got some bad news). Just came in to say hi and to mention this for today's episode -

The bhajan from Ramayan that Nivi sang is the gist of her life. She is fighting or going through problems for so long in her life and has been coming out as a winner. This phase of her difficulties will also pass and she will be a winner again.
"Shri Ram, Shri Ram
Mangal bhavan
Amangal haari"

Bhagwan Ram sab mangal karne wale hain aur dukhon , amangal to dur karne wale hain..
Even for her marriage with Viren we saw Ram Sita. And this mystery track seems to be at its peak and I think reciting Ramayan today has a great meaning - Victory of good over Evil... It will happen soon now. No matter what evil does, she will win. Tomorrow dadaji will suffer because of wrong medicines but he will not die. He has to be there as a living proof that somebody is trying to make Nivi's life hell. Today he saw DD and CC's behavior towards Nivi and has realized that even DD is not good. His expressions changed as soon as DD said about having dadaji's fikar etc... He knows that something is not right from her side.
And I Have this feeling that it will be Siddharth and Nivi who will take him to the hospital as Sid is on his way back and he will definitely go home and will see dadaji's condition. Everybody is going to blame Nivi and then Viren will come to the rescue... or it is quite possible that he may take all the blame on himself (if CTs want to show extreme side) if dadaji dies.. instead of letting Nivi suffer and go to jail... He will jumpin and say he did it.. etc. But I am positive that will not happen. BS will just suffer but will become fine.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010coolgirl7tamushimilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hello friends.. Looks like everybody is busy today or not in a mood to talk about today's episode.. Did not see much discussion.
Anyways, I will not be writing today as I am little down (got some bad news). Just came in to say hi and to mention this for today's episode -

The bhajan from Ramayan that Nivi sang is the gist of her life. She is fighting or going through problems for so long in her life and has been coming out as a winner. This phase of her difficulties will also pass and she will be a winner again.
"Shri Ram, Shri Ram
Mangal bhavan
Amangal haari"

Bhagwan Ram sab mangal karne wale hain aur dukhon , amangal to dur karne wale hain..
Even for her marriage with Viren we saw Ram Sita. And this mystery track seems to be at its peak and I think reciting Ramayan today has a great meaning - Victory of good over Evil... It will happen soon now. No matter what evil does, she will win. Tomorrow dadaji will suffer because of wrong medicines but he will not die. He has to be there as a living proof that somebody is trying to make Nivi's life hell. Today he saw DD and CC's behavior towards Nivi and has realized that even DD is not good. His expressions changed as soon as DD said about having dadaji's fikar etc... He knows that something is not right from her side.
And I Have this feeling that it will be Siddharth and Nivi who will take him to the hospital as Sid is on his way back and he will definitely go home and will see dadaji's condition. Everybody is going to blame Nivi and then Viren will come to the rescue... or it is quite possible that he may take all the blame on himself (if CTs want to show extreme side) if dadaji dies.. instead of letting Nivi suffer and go to jail... He will jumpin and say he did it.. etc. But I am positive that will not happen. BS will just suffer but will become fine.
Loved your points anju except last one nothing will happen to dadaji and he will be hale and heardy why all the problems are for Nivi only as in ramayan too ram and sita were always together in all the fights and whenever Nivi faces any problem Viren either come at the end or he is exempted from the problems. Except marriage confrontation, taking Nivi to hospital he is not handling any major issue except romancing with her and even in business he is doing nothing and making mistakes and showing carelessness. Even if someone is scared its Nivi, if someone is insulted its Nivi. Viren sirf make promises and do some funny antics to make her laugh but doesn't do anything substantial which will make smile on Nivi's face permanent. Basically to maintain mystery they left nothing for him to do right now though he has many issues to handle with his presence of mind. They entered in marriege together so they should fight all odds together why its only Nivi who is fighting and Viren just comes flirt and is not solving any of her problem now. Everyone is after her, all the expectations are from her and MP is also her. YD gave responsibility to cc but only Nivi is nowdays is seen to fulfilling every responsibility where servants live in this big house no security at all.  

simran728lamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hey girls how r we all today. first I wana say  ashley i hope u feel better soon darlz and thanks for everrything and anju sweets hope eveything is fine.
Ok so i have been reading and following all your post from the morning but didnt comment as i still havnt seen the episde.
Rachu darlz i love each and evey post of urs darlz. I have to agree with ur post of viren and MP having a link, and when ever something happens to nivi after MP viren is shown directly after that scene to make the mood calmer and lively.

Wow Anju sweets i love what u wrote about the bhajan from Ramayan which gives us the insight to nivi's life. wow i never realised and connected all those incident before but after reading ur post i had a think and connected all the scenes in my mind and yep ur correct, anju darling how do u guys think like thisClap??

yep since i didnt watch the epi yet dont know much but reading the updates i was happy that VD talked with dadi, i was so happy it was her and not Sid and i hope the CTs show her chracter a bit more stronger now, but then again will she be able to help nivi with this crle act of MP, i know VD will support her and protect her as any moher would to their child. I guess a support of a mother can do wonders so i am happy dadi and VD had the chat.

Oh Rachu i loved ur fire and water post again amazing.Clap yep viren has the quality of fire and nivi is water and no wonder they mesh together so well.

Oh and about the point anju said about sid and nivi taking dadaji to hospital, well it is possible and this is what is likely gonna happen, unless sid dosent return in time and nivi runs to the sharma's house and gets everyone.

U know i think this dadaji incident and eveyone blaming nivi will have quite a big impact in the story and lke kinshuk said in the SBS segment about "the major turning point in the story in regards to what happens to nivi" well i think this might just be it and nivi will be blamed for trying to murder dadaji etc... and like anju said if its does go extreem and dadaji dies or at the verge of dying then viren will step in and take all the blame and this taking the blame just might make the story head in a diffrent direction, or another option might be that insted of taking the blame viren will come to the rescue and expose the MP and again the story will be seen taking a major turning point.

sorry for my post its all muddled up with all my thoughts here and there but what ever was coming to my mind i wrote so do excuse my jumbled up postEmbarrassed 

milee1014tamushisimran728Scintillatinganjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Sometime I really feels they make a episode without Nivi as everyone has problem with Nivi ab jad ek din ke liye gayab hogi to JAAL, YD, BS, VD, V, DD, WILL be happy ok one more distinction between the 4

Divya pampered by all no problem at all except her doubt on Sid and Nivi and got everything mostly looked happy.

Sid pampaered by all no direct problem till now except he lost Nivi and asked not to talk to her by DD except that even DD hasn't caused any big problem till now but still sulking everytime making other sad too.

Viren not pampered and untrusted by family but directly no other problems are shown he may be facing in past or present (hidden personality) but only character who is lively and can make other smile with his mere little cute gestures. I mean if they doesn't give negative shade to character he can really show and teach other how to face problems keeping smile on your face and making others smile too.

Nivedita all the problems are for her direct and indirect starting for not pampered to direct insults, handling responsibility etc. She take every responsibility but earlier she used to do everything with tears now because of Viren she is learning to smile but still she is not lively if Viren is absent.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Loved your points anju except last one nothing will happen to dadaji and he will be hale and heardy why all the problems are for Nivi only as in ramayan too ram and sita were always together in all the fights and whenever Nivi faces any problem Viren either come at the end or he is exempted from the problems. Except marriage confrontation, taking Nivi to hospital he is not handling any major issue except romancing with her and even in business he is doing nothing and making mistakes and showing carelessness. Even if someone is scared its Nivi, if someone is insulted its Nivi. Viren sirf make promises and do some funny antics to make her laugh but doesn't do anything substantial which will make smile on Nivi's face permanent. Basically to maintain mystery they left nothing for him to do right now though he has many issues to handle with his presence of mind. They entered in marriege together so they should fight all odds together why its only Nivi who is fighting and Viren just comes flirt and is not solving any of her problem now. Everyone is after her, all the expectations are from her and MP is also her. YD gave responsibility to cc but only Nivi is nowdays is seen to fulfilling every responsibility where servants live in this big house no security at all.  
@bold- Rachu viren just flirting etc well he is doing this only to make nivi feel loved, secure and happy. You know for a long time i was thinking like u that why isnt he shown to handle the situation more properly etc but he is isnt he. I mean from begining we saw a uniqness in viren and he isnt like any ordanary guy, so if CTs show him taking action and a hubby creating a scene and trying to find out who is tryingto harm nivi well then it wont make him as unique. he is handling nivi pretty well, with each and every flirting scene we saw after the MP insidents well they were quite meaningful if u think about it. Yest nivi is fighting but dont u see viren is also. Viren is also fighting along side her through hiss flirty talks by giving her moral support, making her emotionally stronger and with every step showing her he is there for her and shwing her love so with his love she can be much stronger and win the battle.
him doing all the things we saw is making heading towrds making the smile on nivi's face permanent. It is love what everyone wants and it is love that makes one strong and happy and this i what he is giving and notice nivi has changed alot. before she would just cry but now see she is glowing and smiling alot nowdays and this will increase even more and be permanent when she herself relises what viren is giving and realises she herself feels the same.

I belive Viren is also doing something behind everyones back and even us viewers which we are not seeing. Up till now we havnt seen his thoughts, we have never been shown a seen where he is thinking about what happned, or about nivi or about anything. what we see is just what he is shown in the outside, only see his lively character, kiddish behavour, flirty nature, a lovable hubby etc... but there is more depth within in him that we are yet to discover.

I think along with MP getting revealed soon we will see more of viren's character which will make the dtory take a diffrent turn( sorry after that segment all i am thinking now is how the story will take a major turning point). anyways I have written what i felt and see.sorry if it dosent make sense

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index