Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 131)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys the update it up!
so now, DD, sid, viren, VD and CC they cannot with the stalkers...My full sispicion is on jawahar now, since he is the missing one atm!
and i kinda have my doubts on viren too..I know I know he has left for delhi, but when he called he was on the streets..so just have that doubt. I wouldn't have had the doubt if we had seen viren calling from a hotel or sumfin, but wht to do, my shaqi dimaag LOL
Agree with you sanju even I was thinking the same as it was not shown clearly that Viren was not in shimla but I have full faith on Viren that he can't do any such thing. I hope so.
rachu when one wants to win someone's love they can go to any extent..especially if it's a person like viren!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Guys!! I quickly read through all the posts about today's episode and want to say that MP could still be anybody considering the fact that the MP might have one of the servants in the house doing all his dirty work on his behalf. We just cannot still rule out that possibility. I think that is the worst part about this whole MP track that you might have this one instigator who is the master mind behind planning all these episodes with Nivi but he/she might actually have someone else altogether executing the plan.
If it is true then also Viren is ruled out as the kind of character he is and even if he is psychotic lover as article mentions then also he will do the work himself and not take help of any servants as pyschotics never trust anyone except himself. Most probably he is JW but lets see what will happen now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Telepathy kaho ya kuch bhi kaho, but something is there yaar. After every MP incidents our romeo is there to romance with her Juliet. Except that rope fiasco, in that case it happened before the incidence. LOL But we got hug after incidence so I think it counts.
True ketty completely agree with you but I liked a part that finally someone promised NT dadi to take care of Nivi and she is VD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

guys the update it up!
so now, DD, sid, viren, VD and CC they cannot with the stalkers...My full sispicion is on jawahar now, since he is the missing one atm!
and i kinda have my doubts on viren too..I know I know he has left for delhi, but when he called he was on the streets..so just have that doubt. I wouldn't have had the doubt if we had seen viren calling from a hotel or sumfin, but wht to do, my shaqi dimaag LOL
Agree with you sanju even I was thinking the same as it was not shown clearly that Viren was not in shimla but I have full faith on Viren that he can't do any such thing. I hope so.
rachu when one wants to win someone's love they can go to any extent..especially if it's a person like viren!
Sanju tujhe meri positive vibes se koi problem hai kya but till they actually show it I am going to sing this song only Viren can't stoop that low to get Nivi. It is not love in my POV it is greed and I am sure Viren is not greedy he is passionate lover and not he is not pyschotic.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Telepathy kaho ya kuch bhi kaho, but something is there yaar. After every MP incidents our romeo is there to romance with her Juliet. Except that rope fiasco, in that case it happened before the incidence. LOL But we got hug after incidence so I think it counts.
True ketty completely agree with you but I liked a part that finally someone promised NT dadi to take care of Nivi and she is VD.
Actually I am happy too about that part Rach. More because it's VD and not Sid. But I just not sure how strong VD is to stand up against YD and CC, when everyone is going to blame Nivi. I know she can be with Nivi and console her and all but protecting against those evil witches, I am not sure how much VD can do. Or with Nivi, CT is planning to give VD's character a boost too. I will definitely like if VD after so many years of neglect decides to raise voice against injustice. 

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Sanju tujhe meri positive vibes se koi problem hai kya but till they actually show it I am going to sing this song only Viren can't stoop that low to get Nivi. It is not love in my POV it is greed and I am sure Viren is not greedy he is passionate lover and not he is not pyschotic.
no no i got no problems with ur positive vibes bache...hehe well obsession isn't love..obsession is a greed for something! in my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey girls Good Morning/Evening how are all my cutiepies doing?
I just came online and read some posts no time to watch the episode, I will do that later and give my report but I am really very very happy for my cutie Rachu, oh God she is all positive today. Rachu which medication did you take, I think you took dadaji's original medicine.LOLWink
Its really good to see you all positive Rachu, and me too am happy that Vandana gave promise to dadi poor dadi atleast now she can feel little better.
Let me go read Sanju's update and then I have to leave be back by afternoon.

Oh I forgot, atleast one of my wish came true today that they showed Sweetu talking on the phone wiht his wifey. I think more than Nivi we are missing Sweetu specially I am missing Sweetu, I really hope he comes back really fast.
See you all later

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingKinSanjDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I really cant stand this torture anymore. Hope they finish this MP track this week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index