Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 130)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I think Viren can't be MP as if he was MP then he would have done everything with his hands but one thing I am not getting surely Viren and Mp has some connection because as soon as MP scared Nivi and she ran out of the room Viren called now this is what I call telepathy as he knew now MP has done scaring act so I should do calming effect and this is the reason I am thinking JAAL are involved as CC is in HL place, Sid is in office
So obsessive hater parents are doing everything in their hands to endanger Nivi's life and to prove her insane but obsessive lover will do everything protect Nivi and to prove her innocent.
 That's why they have a telypathy contact as soon as they do something wrong he call immidietely after that kya relation hai bossLOL.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingGita97KinSanj

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I think Viren can't be MP as if he was MP then he would have done everything with his hands but one thing I am not getting surely Viren and Mp has some connection because as soon as MP scared Nivi and she ran out of the room Viren called now this is what I call telepathy as he knew now MP has done scaring act so I should do calming effect and this is the reason I am thinking JAAL are involved as CC is in HL place, Sid is in office
So obsessive hater parents are doing everything in their hands to endanger Nivi's life and to prove her insane but obsessive lover will do everything protect Nivi and to prove her innocent.
 That's why they have a telypathy contact as soon as they do something wrong he call immidietely after that kya relation hai bossLOL.

Rachu, such a sensitive and serious moment for NivRen and JAAL...and you already made a funny story. May be telepathy works with you tooWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010simran728NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Today I felt bad for Nivi the way CC-DD behaved and I am scared too as everyone will be after Nivi for giving wrong medicines and no one I mean no one is going to think for second she gave the medicines that are present and she was never out of house and how come wrong medicines will land home out of nowhere so the person who bring medicines could be involved. 100% patnivrata Cutie will trust his 100% innocent cutiepie but will he be able to find who did it as immidietely after rope incident he left for delhi.

mygod2010NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
guys the update it up!
so now, DD, sid, viren, VD and CC they cannot with the stalkers...My full sispicion is on jawahar now, since he is the missing one atm!
and i kinda have my doubts on viren too..I know I know he has left for delhi, but when he called he was on the streets..so just have that doubt. I wouldn't have had the doubt if we had seen viren calling from a hotel or sumfin, but wht to do, my shaqi dimaag LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rachu, such a sensitive and serious moment for NivRen and JAAL...and you already made a funny story. May be telepathy works with you tooWinkLOL
Yaar telepathy nahi to aur kya hai idher MP gadbad karta hai aur udhar Viren romance. Pata in scenes ko dekh kar na mujhe ek film yaad aa rahi bahut pehle dekhi thi zyaada yaad nahi usme om prakash the aur jab bhi koi murder hota tha to who ghar kuch gaate huye ghusta tha aur sabko lagta tha ki vohi un sab ke peeche hai.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!! I quickly read through all the posts about today's episode and want to say that MP could still be anybody considering the fact that the MP might have one of the servants in the house doing all his dirty work on his behalf. We just cannot still rule out that possibility. I think that is the worst part about this whole MP track that you might have this one instigator who is the master mind behind planning all these episodes with Nivi but he/she might actually have someone else altogether executing the plan.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Telepathy kaho ya kuch bhi kaho, but something is there yaar. After every MP incidents our romeo is there to romance with her Juliet. Except that rope fiasco, in that case it happened before the incidence. LOL But we got hug after incidence so I think it counts.

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys the update it up!
so now, DD, sid, viren, VD and CC they cannot with the stalkers...My full sispicion is on jawahar now, since he is the missing one atm!
and i kinda have my doubts on viren too..I know I know he has left for delhi, but when he called he was on the streets..so just have that doubt. I wouldn't have had the doubt if we had seen viren calling from a hotel or sumfin, but wht to do, my shaqi dimaag LOL
Agree with you sanju even I was thinking the same as it was not shown clearly that Viren was not in shimla but I have full faith on Viren that he can't do any such thing. I hope so.

simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index