Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 13)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok My fellow I have come with new theory about Viren sood:

A 5 yr old boy Viren happy with his dada ji was not tolerated by his parents. They separated him from dadaji and send him to boarding school to study and doesn't ask him what he was doing there. To the complete family he was studying MBA but tarran now one knows he was silently doing undercover police training along with his studiesWink. Then he came to shimla where he come to know about the happening in the office and started his investigation about who did it but got attracted by Nivi as he had handled so many cases earlier he came to know Nivi can't do this they married and after meating her father he come to know even her father couldn't do it then who did it. So he left to delhi to report his headquater and get permission to start his investigation. He started it by joining office and helping Sid but side by side continuining his investigation. Now there is key that BS knew Viren is undercover agent that's why he was reluctant to give him project so that Viren will not get distracted about his investigation but Viren indicated he can handle it so he gave it to him. Now Viren saw someone is actually torturing and stalking Nivi so he became more worried and again put his detective hat. So to go in more details he took Sid in confidence and left from the house but now he will not leave shimla but stay their and find the culprit who is behind it.

So girls now you know the actual profession of Viren 100% patnivrata soodLOL and he will look so dashing in the dressDay Dreaming sochne mein kya jata hai.

Rachu, you are our only hope... thanks dear...yes loved this theory..he is investigative officer and has gone to investigate. please keep this optimism going on.

OH my dear RAchuuu awosome yaar . sach mein sochne mein kya jata h .n my hotiee jaanu Viren will look damnn hottt in police uniform .Imagine usse gun chalate hue ahai haii Day Dreaming LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!!! *hugs* Happy New year my darlings !!!

Rach beautiful introduction of the post !! Thank you darling !! *hugs*

@ all : I haven't had a chance to read what you guys have written in the previous pages, I will do so now and come back to discuss the episode, but I wanted to say something ! I know the precap have had everyone sad, but I'm sure that tonight's epi precap is edited, just like last night epi precap !! Check last night precap and then the actual scene, they had edited out a few dialogues in between in the actual scene !! So I'm sure when he says 'Mein tab  tak wapis nahi aaunga jab tak tum mujhey apney dil sey nahi bulao gi' he is talking about something which had happened between them and when he says 'Yeh Viren Sood Ka Vada Hai' he is talking about something else !!

I don't think he is going to be gone for more then a epi or two, because firstly Viren/Kinshuk is the life of the show, without him, the epi's are going to drop, and secondly, if you notice, in the precap his old attitude and intensity is back !! You can see it in his eyes and expressions that he has made up his mind and is determined about something !!

HEY Navz hugs sweety I as missing you darling and missing your long analysis and yep agree with you completely about Viren/Kinshuk sweety and Happy ne year to you too. 
please jaanu pehle page no. 4 par meri story par na aur apne views de ki Viren ka new profession kaisa laga please please please Jaan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

wat bout me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw my name is anisha!!!!!!!!
Hey Anisha welcome to NivRen psychotics (I know you are more Viren's psychotic ki bhi hadh par kar li hai) tune bhi apna ID change kar liya wow not bad wait I will add you as NivRen psychotic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

suchi thanx 4 continuing d retreat..
monica...faiza...beautiful analysis...
rachu...i too commented on ur story....

Ashly thanxx dear for liking my analysis Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by ashred12

suchi thanx 4 continuing d retreat..
monica...faiza...beautiful analysis...
rachu...i too commented on ur story....

Ashly thanxx dear for liking my analysis Smile
Ashly thanks for liking my story and I know you must be smiling I ish ashvee was there she would have given the continuation to my story anyway no worries Shova is here Shova sweety aage ki story likho na sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Moni my sweetu what a analysis mindblowing tune to hosh hi udha diye. Oh god I loved specially where Viren called Nandu to his bedroomWink and asked koi hai to nahi kya chal raha hai bossLOL Yahan Nivi ki jaan par bani hai aur yeh dono omg and the part where of NivRen flirting scene where Nivi was holding Viren's hand and he said vase to main bahut bahadur huin par kya karoon main bahut jawaan huin agar koi unch neech hogai to main kya jawab doonga.

Thanxx Jaan for liking it .Arrre main kya hosh udaungi jaan , tujhe toh pata h mere khud ke hosh ka pata nahi h .aur tu toh janti h mere hosh kaun uda sakta h ? guess kar ? LOLWink 

Ohh Jaan i wrote dis bedroom n Nandu viren thng just 2 make all laugh especially u n all ur virenandu gang LOL 

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@Faizaa jaan lovedd ur analysis .Especilally i laughed at tht pillow part lolzzzz

Okk Gals I m off now .It's 2.45 am here .Will meet u tomm . once again  HAPPY NEW YEAR lovv u all

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Moni my sweetu what a analysis mindblowing tune to hosh hi udha diye. Oh god I loved specially where Viren called Nandu to his bedroomWink and asked koi hai to nahi kya chal raha hai bossLOL Yahan Nivi ki jaan par bani hai aur yeh dono omg and the part where of NivRen flirting scene where Nivi was holding Viren's hand and he said vase to main bahut bahadur huin par kya karoon main bahut jawaan huin agar koi unch neech hogai to main kya jawab doonga.

Thanxx Jaan for liking it .Arrre main kya hosh udaungi jaan , tujhe toh pata h mere khud ke hosh ka pata nahi h .aur tu toh janti h mere hosh kaun uda sakta h ? guess kar ? LOLWink 

Ohh Jaan i wrote dis bedroom n Nandu viren thng just 2 make all laugh especially u n all ur virenandu gang LOL 
True Moni I was laughing like hell when you reminded me Viren called Nandu to his own bedroom. Nandu ne bhi Sid ka dil todh diya aaj kal Viren ke saath zyaada dikhai deta haiLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index