Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 129)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
sucks I am not going to watch this entire week!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
If CTs r going to give nivren scenes like dis, then i can sit through dis torture.

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Last part-
scared nivi gets viren's call. She's worried but his talk calms her. He's almost near destination. He asks if any prob but she says no now i'm also fine. He says i'll come back soon. He's in usual mood only.(thank God they gave nivren today). Sidya phone talk. Cc says he may go home first upsetting dd. Nivi prays at mandir 4 courage n reaches bs. She brings med but bs dont want to eat but she insists.
Precap-nivi in kitchen hears a sound n reaches bs room n screams dadaji seeing him on floor struggling.
Thanks sweetie for doing this. You don't know how much you are helping us. Oh god we have to suffer this torture whole week, i think. But I just don't want this to go on beyond this week. MP track in going on for months now they should just reveal a person already. This a very slow torture they are putting us through. I just can't imagine what will be Nivi's halat tomorrow when everybody is on to her for making Dadaji sick. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Last part-
scared nivi gets viren's call. She's worried but his talk calms her. He's almost near destination. He asks if any prob but she says no now i'm also fine. He says i'll come back soon. He's in usual mood only.(thank God they gave nivren today). Sidya phone talk. Cc says he may go home first upsetting dd. Nivi prays at mandir 4 courage n reaches bs. She brings med but bs dont want to eat but she insists.
Precap-nivi in kitchen hears a sound n reaches bs room n screams dadaji seeing him on floor struggling.
Thanks ashly for updating the episode
Omg what will happen now did they show Viren or just they were talking and one more thing I somehow feel JAAL are only involved in this and Viren is trying to expose it and I think dada sahib may also be helping Viren by faking illness dada sahib may have seen someone changing medicines and pretend to eat them whereas is not eating them and fake that this is happening just my presumptions

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiNivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingashred12

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hi girls good morning / afternoon / evening .. sorry I have been MIA ... with the new job its kinda difficult , also I am totally jet lagged and hence sleep at wierd hours . I read all your posts and love each and everyones analysis . With this stupid like rule on IF I cant even like all your posts .

I dont know maybe I saw the nail polish ( sorry ) ... i think its the jetlag ... so I am sorry to misled you guys .

Anyways I will be watching only in the evening but ashley sweetie thanks for the live update . I also dont know if I can watch the torture today . And when there are issues why does nivi not tell viren thats what makes me mad . CryCryCryCry

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Last part-

</div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
<div>Thanks ashly for updating the episode

Omg what will happen now did they show Viren or just they were talking and one more thing I somehow feel JAAL are only involved in this and Viren is trying to expose it and I think dada sahib may also be helping Viren by faking illnessdada sahibmay have seen someone changing medicines and pretend to eat them whereas is not eating them and fake that this is happening just my presumptions
</font>

they showed viren talking on phone. He was talking abt missing her n says if he misses her den its sure she also does. She smiles hearing dis.
Btw, i uploaded yday's song since i didnt see any1 doing it. D link is in pg 127 n also in media thread.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, CT's making us crazy/mad, as viren is somewhere in the parking lot calling nivi and sid is in office So both of them is not MP.  THEN WHO IS THE EMMPEEE?

All ladies r going for dinner ok,what happened to the naukar n jakar???? How can someone enter the house. Do they have watchman at the gate?????

Now have to focus on the missing person i.e. jawahar or lalji kaka. I think its Jawahar 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi girls good morning / afternoon / evening .. sorry I have been MIA ... with the new job its kinda difficult , also I am totally jet lagged and hence sleep at wierd hours . I read all your posts and love each and everyones analysis . With this stupid like rule on IF I cant even like all your posts .

I dont know maybe I saw the nail polish ( sorry ) ... i think its the jetlag ... so I am sorry to misled you guys .

Anyways I will be watching only in the evening but ashley sweetie thanks for the live update . I also dont know if I can watch the torture today . And when there are issues why does nivi not tell viren thats what makes me mad . Cry

thanx lams.. Its better to wait 4 navi's scenes dan watching d epi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index