Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 128)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Good morning evening girls what happening what is about SBS segment what major turning point going to come.

I want to see Viren tadap too as till now they haven't shown him actually missing her whatever they showed in the face only not behind Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi dears...i wont be much active for some time, as i'm upset at myself over some personal issues...thanx a lot 4 liking my short live updates...
Ashly take care dear. I hope your problem gets resolved  and hope to see you soon. And once again thanks for your live summary. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Part 1
precap scene. Dd n cc hurts nivi indirectly abt taking responsibility but vd n bs supports her. D 3 ladies at dd house. Sid hasnt come n vd goes to meet dadi. Nivi reads ramayan to bs. Nivi takes med to him but he's asleep. She keeps tabs aside n hears a breaking sound.
Coming up-med exchange of precap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

hi dears...i wont be much active for some time, as i'm upset at myself over some personal issues...thanx a lot 4 liking my short live updates...
Ashly take care dear. I hope your problem gets resolved  and hope to see you soon. And once again thanks for your live summary. 
Hey ashly don't worry too much and solve your personal problems and we wish all your problems will be resolved so chill we definitely love your updates and thanks for doing that us.

simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Part 1
precap scene. Dd n cc hurts nivi indirectly abt taking responsibility but vd n bs supports her. D 3 ladies at dd house. Sid hasnt come n vd goes to meet dadi. Nivi reads ramayan to bs. Nivi takes med to him but he's asleep. She keeps tabs aside n hears a breaking sound.
Coming up-med exchange of precap.
Oh god I can understand CC and DD completely joined her why DD is removing even smallest soft corner for her in our hearts any way thanks sweetu did your problem got solved

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Part 2
mp hides as nivi goes out. Med exchange. Nivi comes down but finds none. Dadi vd meet. Vd says she's fine, just worried. Dadi asks her to promise to tc of nivi n she does. Dadi is sad abt her takdeer but vd says she's safe with her mother ie vd. Nivi brings wrong med but bs still sleeping. Phone in old room ringing. Mp already in dat room !! Nivi takes it but another similar phone rings there. She's tensed. Wen she reaches out it stops. Now both ringing. Scared she ran out. Mp keeps back d first phone receiver.
Coming up-nivi taking med to awake bs.
Even though i'm missing nivren, I'm so angry at viren now 4 leaving her so alone.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot ketty n rach.. My prob is not solved yet.. It'll take time.. But i do need distraction hence unfortunately watching nivi's torture..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Last part-
scared nivi gets viren's call. She's worried but his talk calms her. He's almost near destination. He asks if any prob but she says no now i'm also fine. He says i'll come back soon. He's in usual mood only.(thank God they gave nivren today). Sidya phone talk. Cc says he may go home first upsetting dd. Nivi prays at mandir 4 courage n reaches bs. She brings med but bs dont want to eat but she insists.
Precap-nivi in kitchen hears a sound n reaches bs room n screams dadaji seeing him on floor struggling.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index