Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 126)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by slmu

Coming up on SBS - Will NivRen leave the house????

@slmu hey sorry I do not know your name. Good morning.Smile
Nivi and Viren together will leave the house?
My name is Shanthi. And yes that is what it said in the coming up flash but the segment has not come on yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillating

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shana_83

Coming up on SBS - Will NivRen leave the house????

@slmu hey sorry I do not know your name. Good morning.Smile
Nivi and Viren together will leave the house?
My name is Shanthi. And yes that is what it said in the coming up flash but the segment has not come on yet.

Thanks Shanthi. Lets see whether SBS shows in the main segment or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
It was misleading everyone. Its only what happened yest. with the bags packing. They did say there is a twist coming up

shana_83Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Guys sbs segment cameout today, nothing much happned other then kinshuk stating that something will happen to nivi which will be  major turning point in the story. ok so guys i am going nuts on trying to figure what major turning point. below is what i wrote in another post and thought to share with all my lovelys here so read it and tell me what u think:

ok so i am fully bitting my nails (what is left of it) trying to find out what this major turning point is. But for some reason it might not be the MP getting revealed rather it just might be nivi's realisation which we saw a bit of it in the monday episode. cause notice they showed all the old scenes and Kinshuk might be just talking about the yearning scene we saw with nivi yesterday or mabye nivi slowly realising vire's love ( although i belive confession is long way). I say this cause he didnt say majr twist, he said major turning point and nivi's relisation to me will be the turning point. well this is what i think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingSuchi-

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
May be the twist 

1. Stalker is caught n he/she from sood house.
2. Dadaji may fall ill. Because of which nivi throw out of the house.
3. Sid helped nivi when dadaji fall sick as he promised Divya that he will not talk to nivi. She don't want nivi live in the same house.
4. Viren's obsessiveness shown 
4. Divya came to know abt nivarth
5. The car Viren and Dadi travelling met with accident (optional, as i don't want it to happen)

i have a feeling y viren is stressing certain dialogues like Remember one thing; as long as i am there, nothing will happen to you, and ask Nivi will you remember? N
y'day he said u wait for me and again ask Nivi will you wait for me? and u have solution for my every problem

One more thing what happened to Viren's big plan he told to nivi on friday's episode.

shana_83Scintillating

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys sbs segment cameout today, nothing much happned other then kinshuk stating that something will happen to nivi which will be  major turning point in the story. ok so guys i am going nuts on trying to figure what major turning point. below is what i wrote in another post and thought to share with all my lovelys here so read it and tell me what u think:

ok so i am fully bitting my nails (what is left of it) trying to find out what this major turning point is. But for some reason it might not be the MP getting revealed rather it just might be nivi's realisation which we saw a bit of it in the monday episode. cause notice they showed all the old scenes and Kinshuk might be just talking about the yearning scene we saw with nivi yesterday or mabye nivi slowly realising vire's love ( although i belive confession is long way). I say this cause he didnt say majr twist, he said major turning point and nivi's relisation to me will be the turning point. well this is what i think

Hello Shova Hug
I'm at same boat bitting my nails. But I think Nivi's realization for Viren will not be shown so fast. I mean at least not her falling for Viren. She slowly understands that She is missing him or she is caring for him. There are so many turning points CTs could show. May be the stalker/MP will be revealed. There is a high chance for that. Because the story is moving and day by day MP's new new plan is coming up. So lets wait for that.LOL

Edited by shana_83 - 04 January 2011 at 5:01am

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goush

May be the twist 

1. Stalker is caught n he/she from sood house.
2. Dadaji may fall ill. Because of which nivi throw out of the house.
3. Sid helped nivi when dadaji fall sick as he promised Divya that he will not talk to nivi. She don't want nivi live in the same house.
4. Viren's obsessiveness shown 
4. Divya came to know abt nivarth
5. The car Viren and Dadi travelling met with accident (optional, as i don't want it to happen)

i have a feeling y viren is stressing certain dialogues like Remember one thing; as long as i am there, nothing will happen to you, and ask Nivi will you remember? N
y'day he said u wait for me and again ask Nivi will you wait for me? and u have solution for my every problem

One more thing what happened to Viren's big plan he told to nivi on friday's episode.

Good points indeed. Please not the 5th one.
4th one is really interesting one. As we have seen in yesterday's episode that kind of obsessiveness on Viren's behavior towards Nivi while Viren was leaving for Delhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
here is the sbs link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=381782

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index