Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 125)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
ok girls got to go, Good Night see you all tomorrow.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Oh my payal sweets u deserve all the hugs and kisses from me for this beautifully analysis of nivi's yearning. yes nivi looked beautiful today and i am surprised how viren could resist her yaar. I love ur comparison to roohafza LOL u have a gift of comparing nivi and viren to food lolz. but i agree with all ur points and felt the same way as u. u have a wonderful way with writing and darling always write like this, u dunno what it makes me feel when i read ur posts like this, i get so happy.  I too loved the song and tought it was perfect and also said so in my eirlier posts today. I loved the mirrior and pic scene too. all in all payal welldone and loved what u said.Clap
Oh my Shova dear!! You are soooo sweet!! Such a sweetheart! That is just  such a nice & wonderful comment that you have gave me about my analysis. I cannot tell you, my jaan, how much that means to me! Your appreciation is so heartfelt, I seriously want to hug you, sweets. Hug Thank you!! Really thank you for this post. It is so encouraging and just such a feel good comment. And, you think I am the only one who has the way with words, huh?Smile Now, food comparisons, maybe, hehe. Wink
jaan i am serious i loved it and am reading it again lolz cause i loved how u wrote it. I really loved that scene but i am not good with words but when i read ur posts it felt like u were reading my mind while writing this and i am glad u wrote this, i loved it( i read it 3 times nowEmbarrassed) also wanna add that i loved what u wrote about nivi seeing herself through viren eyes and this is exactly what i felt when i saw that too and was thinking they will show a flashback on that scene where viren tell her that dialugue but we didnt get that as it was implyed.
Eveyone here is good with word, but ur just awsome when it comes to food comparison and reading my thoughts about all the beautiful scenes. Love u too sweetsHugHugHug and a million hugs to u too jaan.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
bye milee.. i am off for 1 hr as well as sister is bugging me to watch a movie with herUnhappy dont wnna go but what can i do so will catch u soon.bye
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hello, I just wanted to post this here in the NivRen thread, in case, if someone somehow misses it in the forum. It's a contest for the most likely character in Star Plus and Viren is first, but the voting is going to continue on till 6 more days, so I guess, every vote counts!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580729

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hey anyone online now??

shana_83Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Good morning/evening everyone. Loved everyone's comments.

I still think that YD is the MP. Here are my reasons why:

YD thinks that Keshav is responsible for Bhuvan's death. Perhaps she took the same MP path to drive Nirmala mental and kill herself.

So now that her laadla (not) pota has foisted this girl on her, she may think this could work with the daughter as well and is trying the same thing. 

With the meds, she cant do something to harm Bhupat so it is probably a harmless change which will cause some discomfort for him and a lot of trouble for Nivi.

Anyway, I hope RS takes pity on us and winds this track up quickly. Also, some scenes of NivRen missing each other at the same time would be nice.

shana_83Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Coming up on SBS - Will NivRen leave the house????

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Coming up on SBS - Will NivRen leave the house????

@slmu hey sorry I do not know your name. Good morning.Smile
Nivi and Viren together will leave the house?

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index