Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 124)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Shova, actually she told her mama that I got addicted to CCBM. My husband was already saying what are you doing is it not enough you have gone crazy and now you are making her go crazy. She really likes NivRen that is the reason I asked to watch Navi's channel. I gave her all the back story and now she will follow it further but she was so happy today saying Atta oh Nivi is so falling in Love and its so cute and she was all laughing. Hopefully my SIL won't kill me for this.

Oh your sweet sister, she is so sweet keeping your secret. I was LOL while reading your story.
aww ur neice sound so sweet jaan the way she was so happy for nivi, so cute. lolz i do hope ur SIL dosent stalk u now lolz.
yep my sis is so sweet but sometimes she hums the songs out aloud and mom askes which movie its from and she has such a guilty faceLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Payal, just beautifully written dear. Me too really liked that scene where we see her reflection in the photograph as if they are one and together. I did write about that in my other post.
I liked how you wrote about her admiring herself thru Viren's eyes looking in the mirror. Just beautiful. Keep rocking dear
Thanks so much Milee for the kind and encouraging words about my post. As I have said before, coming from you, it means a lot to me.

milee1014

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

LOL sorry Payal you did say not to laugh, but I couldn't help it, your roofafza comparison is just too funny. But I agree that Nivi looked really beautiful today. Imagine how hard it would have been for Viren to leave her today. I think I am getting your raang, when I was reading your analysis I thought I am reading about my own thoughts. Things I loved most about this scene is when Nivi was looking at photo frame and we can see her reflection in it, it was like their pic together, which we wanted to see in their room. The another one is when she was looking in mirror. I know that feeling exactly. CTs did a really good job in executing this whole scene.
Hey Ketty, are you really? Thinking like I am too? Wow, that is awesome!! I cannot tell you how happy you made me by agreeing to what I wrote in my post. Smile

gmann2010

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Suchi, good one some positive MP discussion. I still think MP is CC the Evil Psycho Witch. She can go to any extent not even care for her son.
Even with the rift track her motive is to make Nivi's life hell while breaking her one last relation with family but also she thought if NIvi-Sid past comes out Viren will leave Nivi, but poor CC does not know that Viren already knows about their past.
Suchi, I can reason with your thought but don't you think that VD could just take Viren into confidence and tell him about the conspiracy and just tell him to take Nivi and leave. I mean, why make her go through so much torture? Nivi is seriously scared, it just sounds too extreme a thing for someone like VD's character to do!

This is what I am thinking.... IF she tells Viren.. then what would he do.. . he will just burst out.. and probably beat the blah out of everyone..
Vandana knows how he is.. his emotional behavior , and his extreme love..

And here we are talking about her life..
Cause.. I seriously think that YD is after her. Either this whole thing is planned by Viren and Vandana together or vandana alone.

Cuase the extremity in the MP stalking gives us a hint of Viren in it.. and Vandana being there every time there is a mishap surely gives us a scent of her being the secret weapon, that viren may be using.

I am not sure who is the master mind here vandana or viren but I feel them to be involved.

Thats the only thing that seems logical to me.

Viren's psychotic behavior adding with vandana's being scared for Nivi's life.

Now if viren leaves with nivi who is getting justice?
Neither viren nor Nivi..
Both will loose rights and this is not something that vandana would want.

I dont know.. vandana did say to sid when he was angry at nivi and her dad as to keshav being the man responsible behind hisf athers death, vandana cried and said that , it was her mistake. Its not true.

She could not handle it she could not take it.. these words make me think . that the only person who knows how YD is feeling is vandana..

So either,
Viren already knows whats up and has joined hands with vandana or
she has joined hands with nandu to help her and viren is on the way to find out who the MP is as he is shown as getting clues (the bulb etc)

There is a man and a woman involved

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihumilee1014Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Girls, remember we discussed about the seperation track in maybe two three threads back. That when the seperation track comes even though Viren shows his attitude his eyes will give away his love and that will convince Nivi.
But today when he was showing his attitude while saying that your heart beats and yearns for me whom are you kidding, I have known that yearning adn today you will know it too. She was just confused with his behaviour  just up until then he was fine but suddenly he behaved this way and when he looked at her before leaving too she was hurting and confused BUT she did not remember all of his attitude, its his love and caring she remembered when she was yearning for him in their room.

Yup I remember your and Navz predictions. I was kind of hurt the way Viren behaved before leaving but Nivi looked upset at that time but soon forgot everything and only remembered good things about him. Now I want to see Viren regretting his behavior and missing her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Oh my payal sweets u deserve all the hugs and kisses from me for this beautifully analysis of nivi's yearning. yes nivi looked beautiful today and i am surprised how viren could resist her yaar. I love ur comparison to roohafza LOL u have a gift of comparing nivi and viren to food lolz. but i agree with all ur points and felt the same way as u. u have a wonderful way with writing and darling always write like this, u dunno what it makes me feel when i read ur posts like this, i get so happy.  I too loved the song and tought it was perfect and also said so in my eirlier posts today. I loved the mirrior and pic scene too. also wanna add that ur comparison to noivi and viren to food is appropriate darlz i hope u make more comparison like these. all in all payal welldone and loved what u said.Clap

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Rachu kahan chali gayi? she is missing from the forum.
Ok girls I was watching Friday's scene when Viren opens up to Nivi and tells her that even though he is not her love, Marrying him is not her will but still he loves her so much and its only she he got and if she does something like that again but here Nivi interrupted him. 
Even now when I saw that scene its so painful yaar, Viren who got everything in life wealth & family but its only for name sake he is actually a pauper for him Nivi is everything. That is the reason when he asked dadi for her hand in marriage he said he always felt some kind of restlessness before meeting Nivi and after meeting her he knew that Nivi is his destiny. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010sihuNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Oh my payal sweets u deserve all the hugs and kisses from me for this beautifully analysis of nivi's yearning. yes nivi looked beautiful today and i am surprised how viren could resist her yaar. I love ur comparison to roohafza LOL u have a gift of comparing nivi and viren to food lolz. but i agree with all ur points and felt the same way as u. u have a wonderful way with writing and darling always write like this, u dunno what it makes me feel when i read ur posts like this, i get so happy.  I too loved the song and tought it was perfect and also said so in my eirlier posts today. I loved the mirrior and pic scene too. all in all payal welldone and loved what u said.Clap
Oh my Shova dear!! You are soooo sweet!! Such a sweetheart! That is just  such a nice & wonderful comment that you gave me about my analysis. I cannot tell you, my jaan, how much that means to me! Your appreciation is so heartfelt, I seriously want to hug you, sweets. Hug Thank you!! Really thank you for this post. It is so encouraging and just such a feel good comment. And, you think I am the only one who has the way with words, huh?Smile Now, food comparisons, maybe, hehe. Wink

Edited by Excruciating - 03 January 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index