Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 123)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
ol
hiding from parents, husbands and what nots lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

No, rach you didnt get my point..

With the fire it was not vd's plan. that was what triggered all of the MP business..

We have two groups one that wants Nivi to be seriously hurt and another that wants to save nivi and in that group I believe is VD.

So the fire was a conspiracy of YD, with JW and CC or only YD but that group.

And when that happened VD got scared that, she knows how YD never accepted Bhuban's death. She knows that she is blaming Keshav for everything and Bhuban died in fire and now.. she wants nivi dead with fire.. or some sort of link there.

I am sure, VD is behind this.. the more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me. Cause VD knows nivi inside out as well and she also knows that Nivi will NOT get scared that easily. ANd that is why the measures are getting harder and harder..

Now about the medication.. we have to wait and see if its really dangerous or were they just plain old, change of vitamins to calcium tablets.

If its risky then, we can expect the other groups hand in it.

=================

so again.. its not risky because, VD is not behind the fire, but when that fire thingy happened she started thinking.
wow suchi amazing yaar u are really thinking out of the box. I never thought of 2 groups. I always assumed MP but now 2 groups kool, it make sense nw and i guess i am also begining to see what u are meaning as i was watching the scenes and yep mabye there might be 2 groups. and for sure the good group will have VD and Viren and mabye Nandu(still not sure if he is working for VD or YD)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Payal, just beautifully written dear. Me too really liked that scene where we see her reflection in the photograph as if they are one and together. I did write about that in my other post.
I liked how you wrote about her admiring herself thru Viren's eyes looking in the mirror. Just beautiful. Keep rocking dear

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Suchi, good one some positive MP discussion. I still think MP is CC the Evil Psycho Witch. She can go to any extent not even care for her son.
Even with the rift track her motive is to make Nivi's life hell while breaking her one last relation with family but also she thought if NIvi-Sid past comes out Viren will leave Nivi, but poor CC does not know that Viren already knows about their past.
Suchi, I can reason with your thought but don't you think that VD could just take Viren into confidence and tell him about the conspiracy and just tell him to take Nivi and leave. I mean, why make her go through so much torture? Nivi is seriously scared, it just sounds too extreme a thing for someone like VD's character to do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
LOL sorry Payal you did say not to laugh, but I couldn't help it, your roofafza comparison is just too funny. But I agree that Nivi looked really beautiful today. Imagine how hard it would have been for Viren to leave her today. I think I am getting your raang, when I was reading your analysis I thought I am reading about my own thoughts. Things I loved most about this scene is when Nivi was looking at photo frame and we can see her reflection in it, it was like their pic together, which we wanted to see in their room. The another one is when she was looking in mirror. I know that feeling exactly. CTs did a really good job in executing this whole scene.

milee1014Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Girls, remember we discussed about the seperation track in maybe two three threads back. That when the seperation track comes even though Viren shows his attitude his eyes will give away his love and that will convince Nivi.
But today when he was showing his attitude while saying that your heart beats and yearns for me whom are you kidding, I have known that yearning adn today you will know it too. She was just confused with his behaviour  just up until then he was fine but suddenly he behaved this way and when he looked at her before leaving too she was hurting and confused BUT she did not remember all of his attitude, its his love and caring she remembered when she was yearning for him in their room.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol dear it was cause of ur talk with your cousin and your new enlightenment towards marriages...

IF lol
Suchi i am serious i did and still am learning alot from u girls and when i talk with my cousin she is just so surprised to how my thinking about marrige has change lolz. Thanks girls for teaching me soo muchBig smile

milee1014Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova, when parents were here with me and I was sitting all the time with my laptop, they thought I am doing some work or studying. LOL Because I was so engross in reading and commenting, they thought I am really serious about whatever I am doing and never disturb me while I had my laptop with me.
ROFLketty jaan my parents too but lately moms having dobuts on me as i laugh out aloud sometimes so she smeaks up behind me to see what i am doing, but i put the font so little on my internet so she cant read without her glasses, and by the time she gets her glasses i change the pageEvil Smile so naughty naa. I will tell her when the time is rite, not now lolz.

milee1014gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index