Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 122)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Actually I could not talk with Rachu today, she was fuming in anger so much. RAchu dear what happened I saw your posts and could not reply as I was leaving so what distressed you so much that you were fuming.
I am not fuming jaanu I am trying to see other prospective too. What made you think I am fuming sweetu.
Before I go any further I have to say my LIKE button is working, Thank God it was so annoying inthe morning.

Rachu, sweetie because I read so many posts of yours in the morning that looked like you were fuming in anger with YD, Sid, CC. I can understand you fuming I wanted to calm you down but had to leave so could not talk to you but right now I read your posts your are back to normal that is good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Shova, when parents were here with me and I was sitting all the time with my laptop, they thought I am doing some work or studying. LOL Because I was so engross in reading and commenting, they thought I am really serious about whatever I am doing and never disturb me while I had my laptop with me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hahahahahahahha
STUDY LIKE CRAZYYYYYY ahah

More like NivreNiac Psychosis 101 LOL

good one..n suchi i agree with ur analysis on MP. but not sure if viren is involved or not. but VD is good target  n your story does make sense. i think thats why CC was confused in rope n bulb scene. she did not know who did it n y..she was shocked n caught off guard.

good nights. tmrw bac to work for me. love u all. keep dreaming. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey milee great to see u jaan. how r u. so i see now u are making ur neice pagal like us also, u naughty aunt lolz. So she loves them allready naa, man our Nivren have something in them that makes anyone fall with them at first sight.

u know i will tell u something silly, well as u know no one inmy family know about my addiction to CCBM and this forum(they all think i study like crazy lolz) so i have a little sister and oneday i was so excited about Nivren after their first flute scene and wanted to share this wonderful scene with someone( back then i didnt post here just was a silent member) so i showed her the scene. from that day on she loved it and she always askes me to show her the video and now when these new Nivren song scenes came i showed her and man shes only 10 but she loved it and was watching with so much concentration and at the end she said they are verry nice, and the girl is simple but pretty and she also asked me why she likes them so much as she was confused and i said cause u have a pagal nivrendeewani as ur sister and Nivren are charming thats why. but she was confused so she went lolz. But i made her promise not to thell my parents about this show and she is so swet she dosent and said " i know sis if they know they will stop u and u will die , i can see how much u love them" lolz but when she herself sometimes sneaks to my room and askes me to show her the video. so sweet naa.lolz
Hey Shova, actually she told her mama that I got addicted to CCBM. My husband was already saying what are you doing is it not enough you have gone crazy and now you are making her go crazy. She really likes NivRen that is the reason I asked to watch Navi's channel. I gave her all the back story and now she will follow it further but she was so happy today saying Atta oh Nivi is so falling in Love and its so cute and she was all laughing. Hopefully my SIL won't kill me for this.

Oh your sweet sister, she is so sweet keeping your secret. I was LOL while reading your story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Suchi, good one some positive MP discussion. I still think MP is CC the Evil Psycho Witch. She can go to any extent not even care for her son.
Even with the rift track her motive is to make Nivi's life hell while breaking her one last relation with family but also she thought if NIvi-Sid past comes out Viren will leave Nivi, but poor CC does not know that Viren already knows about their past.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hahahahahahahha
STUDY LIKE CRAZYYYYYY ahah

More like NivreNiac Psychosis 101 LOL
LOLI know suchi they think i am studying like crazy as i have such a serious face when i am reading all ur posts. ur rite we are all doing NivreNiac Psychosis 101 LOL

once or twice mom asked me what i study all the time even on my break and i had no answer for her as i cant lie well(lolz) so i smiled and said i read things really important and they are esential for my future life, see thats not a full lie now is itWink. But i guess i should tell her what u said that i study NivreNiac Psychosis 101 ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Nivedita's Yearning

The scene in today's episode showing Nivi's yearning was undoubtedly very beautiful. I have been watching that scene again and again and what a beautiful song, such a melodious tune and so appropriate, they couldn't have possibly chosen a better song. I have kind of been feeling a little restless the whole day, since I didn't dissect this scene in my analysis of today's episode to my complete satisfaction (page-98). Sorry, guys but please bear with me, you know how I thrive on NivRen, and I just couldn't let this scene pass by!!

Before I even began, I am tempted to digress here. Nivi was looking so beautiful & serene in the two-tone pink saree today. I thought the rose-pink color did wonders to her completion and I know this is going to sound very silly, but she reminded me of this 'Rooh Afza' rose milk that I used to drink when I was a kid!! Don't laugh, but I can explain the connection. Okay, so you used to have this Roof Afza rose syrup, which you add to cold milk with ice (one you do that, it comes to be the exact color pink that we saw in Nivedita's saree today) and it is supposed to be very good for your body since it provides, 'thandak', gives a nice cool calming & soothing effect. Well, so don't you also make that connection?? Can you not think of our Nivi in that sense? I know, you guys must think, I am such a huge foodie and a crazy retard, what with my cream cheese comment first for Viren and then now this one but I think these are good comparisons? I agree they are terribly bizarre comparisons, but logical ones, no??

Okay, the scene begins with Nivi folding few of Viren's clothes and thinks of what Viren had said earlier to her about how after she came in his life, he realized what he was really missing in life. She was holding his folded clothes in such a way, as if, she is hugging them, lowers her eyes and looks at the folded clothes, as if trying to see Viren & has this sweet smile on her face and then goes to put them in the cupboard (on man, I know I am ruining this scene but I have to say it, don't you think that the cupboard's too small for the both of them to fit all their clothes? I don't think there is another storage space in the room? Is there, did you guys see it? I mean, I have this huge walk-in closet in my apartment & I still think it is smaller for my clothes only!!) Anyways, then, the song begins, following are the lyrics :

Tanha yeh pal lage ; kiski yaha hai ye kami ; ab intezar mushkeel hua

After she puts the clothes in the cupboard, turns around & walks towards the bed, her pallu gets stuck in one of the hooks of the lower cabinet table, where a photo frame with Viren's picture is kept and she is startled as if, who could possibly stop me, when Viren is clearly not here? And turns around and looks at his picture and just looks on, as if, her eyes have gotten stuck and she cannot remove her gaze and you have the following lyrics playing in the background :

Raho mein kyun nazar hai jami ; is ahsaas mein kuch baat hai, pyara sa pyara lage

Then she bends to remove the pallu of her saree that had gotten stuck, which is when the following lyrics are going on :

Are dil kahe, dhadkan kahe aur yeh nazara kahe

Then she picks up the photo frame and just gazes onto Viren's picture and sees her own face's reflection along side his face and there is this slight smile on her face, which reminds her of what Viren had told her about keeping a camera with him all the time, so that, he can click a picture of her smiling face, whenever she does smile. She thought of this because she saw her own smiling face as reflection in the frame's glass. I think, all of us really loved this particular aspect, where both of their faces are shown together in that photo frame, as if they are one! And, just so appropriate that right at that time the following lyrics are going on :

Dosti yeh kaise dosit ; dosti yeh kaise dosti

She puts the frame down and goes past the mirror towards the bed and abruptly stops in front of the mirror and just stares at herself and has this very endearingly sweet smile on her face as she keeps on looking at herself and her facial expressions are showing as if she is liking what she is looking at and guys honestly for me this was the best part of this scene because of it's huge implication. I can explain - okay, so we all know about how Nivi does not really care much about her personal beauty, the only time I had seen her make a reference to herself in terms of beauty, was right after that muhdikayee ceremony when all these women had made such bad and harsh comments about her being not that pretty and she tells Viren later on that it's true what does she have, she is not beautiful? So, clearly she considers herself to be not beautiful. However, here in this scene today when she was looking at her, she was actually loving herself, finding herself to be beautiful because she was looking through Viren's eyes. She was seeing the Nivedita that Viren sees and loves and find gorgeous & you can see in her smile that she approves of what she is looking at. I thought, this implication here was so magnificent, which made this scene doubly more meaningful. Okay, so the following lyrics are going during this part :

Mishthi si meethi teri yaadey mujko to aane lagi ; Teri har ek baat mujko kaise lubhane lagi, are ab aa bhi jaana, yu na satana

She is clearly missing him and yearning for Viren so badly that she picks up the phone and starts dialing his cell, which is when the following lyrics are going on in the background song :

Aab aa bhi jaana, yu na satana ; Bulati hai yeh dosti ; Kitni hasi yeh dosti

However, she suddenly remembers Viren's last statement about how she will miss him too and instantly ends the call and thinks that, "Yeh kya ho gaya hai mujhe? Jabse Viren gaya hai mein kuch soch hi nahi pa rahi hu uske bina! Mein itna kyun miss lar rahi hu use?"

Thanks again for allowing me to share the dissection of this scene with you guys. I really wanted to dwell into everything that was implied here. Sorry, if I bored you, I guess, I tend to get carried away especially when it comes to NivRen..

Edited by Excruciating - 04 January 2011 at 6:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83simran728NivRenDeewanimilee1014puvinianjubalaSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Yaar, yeh NivREn nay hamara sab ka kya haal banadiya. Everyone is going crazy and not only that chori chupke coming online.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index