Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 121)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Actually I could not talk with Rachu today, she was fuming in anger so much. RAchu dear what happened I saw your posts and could not reply as I was leaving so what distressed you so much that you were fuming.
I am not fuming jaanu I am trying to see other prospective too. What made you think I am fuming sweetu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by ashred12

I've lot of pages to read so i dont know if any1 has raised this topic..
Did u guys notice how nivi's answers change every time viren call her to come with him to office?
First time, she said she has work at home.
Second time, she said our case is different (indirectly).
Now third time, she said u need to focus on work.
Her thinking or focus changed from "me" to "us" to "you". That is from herself to them to viren. This time her response sounded like " i'd like to come but i know i'll distract u so for ur sake i cant come" .
So i think next time he calls, she'll definitely go.
No offense to any1. Just my pov.
hey ashiHugwow great points darlz. yep u have discribed the changes in nivi perfectly. lolz yep next ime she might go with him and then by that time it might be their honeymoon lolzBig smile
Hey ashly wow wonderful points in all drama we actually forgot to notice these points you are awesome sweety loved you and agree with you completely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

I don't want VD to be stalker either as she is the only other person after NivRen I like in whole Sood house. But Suchi you gave a pretty good motives. Actually I thought the same that VD might want Nivi out of house for her own happiness. Also if Nivi is out, Sid can concentrate on his married life too.

But I praying that it should be one of the obvious suspect, CC, YD and/or JW.
No but I don't agree with those reason as Viren knows Nivi inside out and he knows whatever happens to her she will not leave the house and ends up becoming mad and Viren if positive can't risk this and moreover how VD can be sure Nivi will be safe in fire incident as DD saari caught fire if no one would came to rescue and Nivi was not their she could have died and BS medication change I don't believe any positive motive can draw any person to stalk Nivi and scare her unless untill they want her insane. There are many other ways to protect Nivi this itself is risky job.

No, rach you didnt get my point..

With the fire it was not vd's plan. that was what triggered all of the MP business..

We have two groups one that wants Nivi to be seriously hurt and another that wants to save nivi and in that group I believe is VD.

So the fire was a conspiracy of YD, with JW and CC or only YD but that group.

And when that happened VD got scared that, she knows how YD never accepted Bhuban's death. She knows that she is blaming Keshav for everything and Bhuban died in fire and now.. she wants nivi dead with fire.. or some sort of link there.

I am sure, VD is behind this.. the more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me. Cause VD knows nivi inside out as well and she also knows that Nivi will NOT get scared that easily. ANd that is why the measures are getting harder and harder..

Now about the medication.. we have to wait and see if its really dangerous or were they just plain old, change of vitamins to calcium tablets.

If its risky then, we can expect the other groups hand in it.

=================

so again.. its not risky because, VD is not behind the fire, but when that fire thingy happened she started thinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

[email protected] shova hahaah
Confusedwhy r u laughing at me suchi jaan?? I know i am funny but can i know the reason lolz. I say so many stupid things so dont know which one u found funny. But i am happy that i made u laugh Big smile

lol dear it was cause of ur talk with your cousin and your new enlightenment towards marriages...

IF lol

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I don't want VD to be stalker either as she is the only other person after NivRen I like in whole Sood house. But Suchi you gave a pretty good motives. Actually I thought the same that VD might want Nivi out of house for her own happiness. Also if Nivi is out, Sid can concentrate on his married life too.

But I praying that it should be one of the obvious suspect, CC, YD and/or JW.

but I do not think she wnatsnivi out for sid. she wants nivi out for nivi's safety

She would never confide in SID.. cause Sid is too of a goody goody and foolish..

Either she is taking help from Viren or Nandu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

I've lot of pages to read so i dont know if any1 has raised this topic..
Did u guys notice how nivi's answers change every time viren call her to come with him to office?
First time, she said she has work at home.
Second time, she said our case is different (indirectly).
Now third time, she said u need to focus on work.
Her thinking or focus changed from "me" to "us" to "you". That is from herself to them to viren. This time her response sounded like " i'd like to come but i know i'll distract u so for ur sake i cant come" .
So i think next time he calls, she'll definitely go.
No offense to any1. Just my pov.
hey ashiHugwow great points darlz. yep u have discribed the changes in nivi perfectly. lolz yep next ime she might go with him and then by that time it might be their honeymoon lolzBig smile
Hey ashly wow wonderful points in all drama we actually forgot to notice these points you are awesome sweety loved you and agree with you completely.

Great point Ashi. Day by day Nivi's focus is really changing and I really like that she is concentrating so much on Viren without even realizing.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey milee great to see u jaan. how r u. so i see now u are making ur neice pagal like us also, u naughty aunt lolz. So she loves them allready naa, man our Nivren have something in them that makes anyone fall with them at first sight.

u know i will tell u something silly/sweet, well as u know no one inmy family know about my addiction to CCBM and this forum(they all think i study like crazy lolz) so i have a little sister and oneday i was so excited about Nivren after their first flute scene and wanted to share this wonderful scene with someone( back then i didnt post here just was a silent member) so i showed her the scene. from that day on she loved it and she always askes me to show her the video and now when these new Nivren song scenes came i showed her and man shes only 10 but she loved it and was watching with so much concentration and at the end she said they are verry nice, and the girl is simple but pretty and she also asked me why she likes them so much as she was confused and i said cause u have a pagal nivrendeewani as ur sister and Nivren are charming thats why. but she was confused so she went lolz. But i made her promise not to thell my parents about this show and she is so swet she dosent and said " i know sis if they know they will stop u and u will die , i can see how much u love them" lolz but when she herself sometimes sneaks to my room and askes me to show her the video. so sweet naa.lolz

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

hahahahahahahha
STUDY LIKE CRAZYYYYYY ahah

More like NivreNiac Psychosis 101 LOL

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 03 January 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index