Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 120)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

agreed!
I am hating this non like button business....Argh @IF whats up guyzzz!!!

anywayzz

well, coming to simran's point about the meds, well it dosen't have to be bad meds, just different meds..

and fire I think was the trigger.

I am sure YD wants Nivi dead or soemthing or its like a serious serious serious chaal.. and VD could never think of that.. and when that happened to throw the real culprit out.. all this MP thing started.

So I am sure its Vandana, trying to protect nivi.. and if its viren , then thats also the same reason cause I think the reason is not to harm nivi but to scare her out of the house. ( thats hwy i do not think its viren cause he would never want her leavve) butvandana would def. want her leave after she head in a convo about nivi's death ..

We clearly saw that day that YD wanted nivi to put that kul deep in kitchen and if VD over heard some conspiracy then, she assumed that the best way is to distract the true murder plot.

She could have joined hands with viren or
with nandu.

as we find these two people around the crime scene always.

Just look at all the incidents most of them involved vandana, viren and nandu

and I think its a rescue mission. As of now thats what is making sense to me

OMG ..SUCHI. how are really onto something here dear. I think you have seen many serials so maybe you can see different angels or maybe your brain is wired beautifully to read the lines underneath the lines.

but man this is totally possible. This can explain many things and motive too. That is true that only YD and CC could have planned the fire incident.

so, now your theory that VD heard them and is collobrated with Viren or Nandu and doing this so Nivi leave the house before she gets killed is brilliant. Wow..kya soch hai. and I am saying this in serious tone. no jokes here. really i feel CT might be thinking the same way. 

Is that why you think Viren was so relaxed all this time and did not believe Nivi ..bcos he knew the truth behind them?? and but then what about rope incident? you think Viren was acting there and showing how concerned his is was also acting??? he knew the setup ?? 

See Viren will only collobrate with VD if she tells him that Nivi can die in the house bcos of JAAL or YD and he will not want that. Viren will support VD so Nivi can leave the house and then he can leave the house by some reason....but it is a risk

this MP track has been going on for long..that means VD and Viren are taking risks bcos attack on Nivi can happen anytime. they can try to kill her anytime so there is a big gap there. 

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Suchi great thought, and even though i dont want VD to be MP but it kinda makes sense what u r saying. I agree with u, if it is VD then this will be her reason.  as rachu said no one in sood house being the MP will shock us as we explored each of them being the MP in our discussion but their reasons will be a shock. I like how u r thinking her reason behind MP is positive. and yep ur rite in all crime scene its always viren, nandu and VD. man i am getting sick of MP business.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I don't want VD to be stalker either as she is the only other person after NivRen I like in whole Sood house. But Suchi you gave a pretty good motives. Actually I thought the same that VD might want Nivi out of house for her own happiness. Also if Nivi is out, Sid can concentrate on his married life too.

But I praying that it should be one of the obvious suspect, CC, YD and/or JW.

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

rofl@ shova hahaah
Confusedwhy r u laughing at me suchi jaan?? I know i am funny but can i know the reason lolz. I say so many stupid things so dont know which one u found funny. But i am happy that i made u laugh Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 10:02pm
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Hey girls, I am back what you all discussing?

You know my neice is addicted to this now, when she was with me I told her the whole story and now she is addicted. Today when I met her she was saying Atta Nivi is so falling in Love. She was saying today's episode is so cute. I told her not to watch the whole episode as it will be boring and full of drama for her so gave her Navi's channel just to watch NivRen scenes and I told her Navi uploads them everyday. She was very happyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Actually I could not talk with Rachu today, she was fuming in anger so much. RAchu dear what happened I saw your posts and could not reply as I was leaving so what distressed you so much that you were fuming.

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I don't want VD to be stalker either as she is the only other person after NivRen I like in whole Sood house. But Suchi you gave a pretty good motives. Actually I thought the same that VD might want Nivi out of house for her own happiness. Also if Nivi is out, Sid can concentrate on his married life too.

But I praying that it should be one of the obvious suspect, CC, YD and/or JW.
No but I don't agree with those reason as Viren knows Nivi inside out and he knows whatever happens to her she will not leave the house and ends up becoming mad and Viren if positive can't risk this and moreover how VD can be sure Nivi will be safe in fire incident as DD saari caught fire if no one would came to rescue and Nivi was not their she could have died and BS medication change I don't believe any positive motive can draw any person to stalk Nivi and scare her unless untill they want her insane. There are many other ways to protect Nivi this itself is risky job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

I've lot of pages to read so i dont know if any1 has raised this topic..
Did u guys notice how nivi's answers change every time viren call her to come with him to office?
First time, she said she has work at home.
Second time, she said our case is different (indirectly).
Now third time, she said u need to focus on work.
Her thinking or focus changed from "me" to "us" to "you". That is from herself to them to viren. This time her response sounded like " i'd like to come but i know i'll distract u so for ur sake i cant come" .
So i think next time he calls, she'll definitely go.
No offense to any1. Just my pov.
hey ashiHugwow great points darlz. yep u have discribed the changes in nivi perfectly. lolz yep next ime she might go with him and then by that time it might be their honeymoon lolzBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index