Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 12)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Agree ketty they shouldnt have shown us the precap today why would they wanna make us sad and worried in new years eve man they r soo meanAngry

Yep viren this time will have a good excuse and his dialogue in the precap the more i see it the more i get confused, what does he mean, why such sudden change, and then i think about what sanju said and it fall in place so i am hoping viren is doing it just to catch MP cause today he said the opposite to what he will say in the precap so yep his change of thoughts might be linked to revealing MP and if it isnt thats it i will burst and god knows what i will do to the CTs.Angry

I didn't understand his dialogue either, it can have a double meaning. Otherwise I was like pahle ke vaade to nibhalo, why you r keep making vaada after vaada when you don't want to keep them.

Sood family and their vaada, I don't see any of them ever kept one. Except CC. LOL

Very well said. Seriously CCBM is full of vaadas. There were several vaadas that Nivi gave Sid, Sid gave Nivi, Nivi gave to DD, Viren to Nivi, Nivi to YD etc etc etc. Most of the vaadas are already broken and its now hard to remember all these vadaas of CCBM and figure out which still stand or are broken already.

@Kolv  don't know abt anythng dear but 2 thngs whch i m sure ki VIREN LOVES NIVI MORE THEN HIMSELF n  VIREN SOOD WILL NEVER EVER BREAK HIS PROMISE thatzz it

@shovuu thanxxx jaan for likingg my analysis .It was so sweet of u .
n jaan Don't worry abt d precap . I m sure before Viren decides 2 go 2 delhi there must hav happened somethng . May b NT dadi got d chance 2 meet Viren n dis forced Viren 2 do dis .We havn't sen d episode n just frm d precap we can't judge anythng hainaa?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Wow my moni what a supurb analysis dear. loved it and i was laughing hard reading ur analysis too. thanks jaan i am feeling much better then before. u know with all the dissapointment of not getting a really meaningful chat between Nivren i forgot about the wonderful/funny scene between Nivren while going to storeroom. lolz i loved that scene. and thanks yaar for the wonderful analaysis.

Sorryy for late reply jaan but i was buzyy ouside .So got late .Well thanxx jaan for liking my analysis .It really meant a lott for me . n i m veryy veryy happy ki my analysis brought a smile on ur face . Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hello girls !!!! *hugs* Happy New year my darlings !!!

Rach beautiful introduction of the post !! Thank you darling !! *hugs*

@ all : I haven't had a chance to read what you guys have written in the previous pages, I will do so now and come back to discuss the episode, but I wanted to say something ! I know the precap have had everyone sad, but I'm sure that tonight's epi precap is edited, just like last night epi precap !! Check last night precap and then the actual scene, they had edited out a few dialogues in between in the actual scene !! So I'm sure when he says 'Mein tab  tak wapis nahi aaunga jab tak tum mujhey apney dil sey nahi bulao gi' he is talking about something which had happened between them and when he says 'Yeh Viren Sood Ka Vada Hai' he is talking about something else !!

I don't think he is going to be gone for more then a epi or two, because firstly Viren/Kinshuk is the life of the show, without him, the epi's are going to drop, and secondly, if you notice, in the precap his old attitude and intensity is back !! You can see it in his eyes and expressions that he has made up his mind and is determined about something !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010milee1014FaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewaniScintillatinggmann2010SofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

wow simran l loved what u wrote.

suchi i am glad u will do ur retreat thanks darlz u made my new years yaar i am soo happy at least we can have ur retreat to look forward to.

guys u know i dont feel that upset anymore, actually its interesting how they r gonna pull this track now, i am cetrain viren has good reason to leave nivi(hopefully) and MP seems like he or she will get cought very soon so ya hopefully we will have a great new years ahead of us as far as the show is concerned Big smile

Yes Shova Even i thnk ki ct's must hav thoght veryy gd thngs for all of us regarding NiVRen n thatz why dis precap . I m damnn sure Viren is dong all dis as a part of his plan . Rest we all will b able 2 say only when we will see d epi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am back for a little while. Did Suchi start her retreat?
And so the girls from the other side of the hemisphere how was your New years eve, did you all welcome 2011 with lots of hope and wishes? I am sure you did.
Its been so long talking to you guys but let me first finish the reading as its only 11 pages before it goes out of control.
So be right back if I am not back now I will be back later.LOL

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!!! *hugs* Happy New year my darlings !!!

Rach beautiful introduction of the post !! Thank you darling !! *hugs*

@ all : I haven't had a chance to read what you guys have written in the previous pages, I will do so now and come back to discuss the episode, but I wanted to say something ! I know the precap have had everyone sad, but I'm sure that tonight's epi precap is edited, just like last night epi precap !! Check last night precap and then the actual scene, they had edited out a few dialogues in between in the actual scene !! So I'm sure when he says 'Mein tab  tak wapis nahi aaunga jab tak tum mujhey apney dil sey nahi bulao gi' he is talking about something which had happened between them and when he says 'Yeh Viren Sood Ka Vada Hai' he is talking about something else !!

I don't think he is going to be gone for more then a epi or two, because firstly Viren/Kinshuk is the life of the show, without him, the epi's are going to drop, and secondly, if you notice, in the precap his old attitude and intensity is back !! You can see it in his eyes and expressions that he has made up his mind and is determined about something !!

Hey Navzz dear hu r u jaan ? Hug . HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U 2 .

Dear u would nt believe but i was also thnkng d same . ki Either Precap is edited 2 create suspense . or Even if it is nt edited then also i m sure Viren is dong all dis as a part of his plan .It cn b clearly seen in d scene wid Nandu where he says 2 himself " mujhe bhi yahi janna h (somethng like tht " So dis showed tht he is damn serious abt d MP thng . n dis is his part of his plan so tht MP ca come in open thnkg tht Viren is nt there .Whereas Viren would b  there keeping eye on MP n Nivi .

Yes Dear kinshuk is d life n charm of d hsow .Woutt him d show would b boring , veryy boringg n no1 will see it . So ct's can'tt take tht risk .

Wht i thnk cn happen before Viren's decision of gong 2 delhi is "

1) Either some serious thng happened b/w NivRen becozz of whch Viren became obessive n angry like it mentioned in d article .

2) NT dadi might hav talked 2 Viren n then Viren might hav planned abt dis ki he will pretend 2 every1 ki he is nt in shimla

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, I am back for a little while. Did Suchi start her retreat?
And so the girls from the other side of the hemisphere how was your New years eve, did you all welcome 2011 with lots of hope and wishes? I am sure you did.
Its been so long talking to you guys but let me first finish the reading as its only 11 pages before it goes out of control.
So be right back if I am not back now I will be back later.LOL

Hey miliee lovdd ur analysis dear . so wonderful as usual Big smile 
n Happy new year dear

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wat bout me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw my name is anisha!!!!!!!!

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index