Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 119)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Wow suchi I am not jumping but you did gave some points but sweety I don't want her to be anyway involved in MP. Actually in sood house I don't want 2 person VD and Viren to MP and rest I am ok with as BS and Nivi are victims and we doubted each and every person actually shock value is not left we will not be shocked if they show anyone MP as YD and JAAL can actually do these activities as they are show as evil who doesn't want to see any happiness on other faces except themselves

Viren though we don't want him but it will not be shock for us if he is shown to do these things as he has many reasons:
 Family never supported him dadaji never trusted
His psychotic nature to get Nivi at any cost
and this will prove him evil more than his parents, everything they showed about him will go down the drain and I will root for punishment for him and not Nivi

Sid we suspected though his reasons may be shockers but him becoming MP will also not a shocker.

Vandana is also not a shocker as most of people who watched Bidaai can easily suspect her as she looked very innocent and caring. Her reason of humilation from family and hatred for Nivi as she didn't married Sid but Viren.

Divya actually can't really her and she will be shocker but she is too dumb to be doing something this smart.

So anyone from sood house is not shocker but their reasons may shock us

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisihugmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i agree Rach. ..no one from Sood house will surprise us. Thats why I feel CT is confused now what to do and how to create the scene and bring out MP so the TRP goes even more high. 

but like you said reasons will shock us. And mostly they will shock because of something we viewers might not have been shown. bcos whatever we have seen so far there are no enough reasons for Sid or Vd or DD. we only know YD and CC have a motive. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
agreed!
I am hating this non like button business....Argh @IF whats up guyzzz!!!

anywayzz

well, coming to simran's point about the meds, well it dosen't have to be bad meds, just different meds..

and fire I think was the trigger.

I am sure YD wants Nivi dead or soemthing or its like a serious serious serious chaal.. and VD could never think of that.. and when that happened to throw the real culprit out.. all this MP thing started.

So I am sure its Vandana, trying to protect nivi.. and if its viren , then thats also the same reason cause I think the reason is not to harm nivi but to scare her out of the house. ( thats hwy i do not think its viren cause he would never want her leavve) butvandana would def. want her leave after she head in a convo about nivi's death ..

We clearly saw that day that YD wanted nivi to put that kul deep in kitchen and if VD over heard some conspiracy then, she assumed that the best way is to distract the true murder plot.

She could have joined hands with viren or
with nandu.

as we find these two people around the crime scene always.

Just look at all the incidents most of them involved vandana, viren and nandu

and I think its a rescue mission. As of now thats what is making sense to me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i am good babe. i was off from work today so spend last 12 hrs just watching and reading this forum..ppl might think i am jobless you know?? haha. but seriously. i am just watching their scene and thinking how the story will move forward.

today when Nivi was dreaming abt Viren and thinking of him..i was thinking of Suchi's scene..when she is thinking of him and by mistakes tells that to DD...but here ofcourse no one is there..but still i hope nivi continues this tomorrow and does not get distracted by CC attack.
yep me too Suci's scenes are amazing and i loved the nivi dreaming today, man it was perfect, and the songDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=gmann2010I know dear, It is not healthy to hold grudges but I trying my best to be forgiving. But anyways I do forgive eventually. You are right that to start fresh you need to forgive and forget. See how many life lessons we are learning while discussing fiction characters. Big smile

Ok I need to disappear for half an hour be back soon.

[/QUOTE]
ok ketty come back soon. and ur rite we are learning so much while discussing. u know the otherday i was talking to my cousin about marriage etc and she was so surprise to hear me talk and asked me what i have been doing as i seem to know so much about relationships, and about married life. and i just smiled and said thats for me to know and u to find out. lolz I am glad i know alot about these relationships and everything now as i know i will need these lessons later in life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
rofl@ shova hahaah
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

yea dear..like CC said not a day goes when there is no "Home Delivery". ROFL
ROFLROFLHL should be the delivery mom lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I've lot of pages to read so i dont know if any1 has raised this topic..
Did u guys notice how nivi's answers change every time viren call her to come with him to office?
First time, she said she has work at home.
Second time, she said our case is different (indirectly).
Now third time, she said u need to focus on work.
Her thinking or focus changed from "me" to "us" to "you". That is from herself to them to viren. This time her response sounded like " i'd like to come but i know i'll distract u so for ur sake i cant come" .
So i think next time he calls, she'll definitely go.
No offense to any1. Just my pov.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmittusinghsimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index