Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 118)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True even I like that part till Divya is not annoying Nivi I am ok with her and I too want them to be happy but I also want Divya should get her lesson as she can't involve HL all the time.
yes sweets she will learn her lesson very soo we just have to be patient. but sometimes i wonder will she really learn, ever?? lolz

even i am wondering when that day will come when DD will be taught a lesson?? please CT can you focus on that and show us something?

i think best would be for her to lose Sid somehow. ..like maybe they will not talk or will not have him physically for sometime..something anything...or face Sid's anger for a long time... it has to do with Sid. 

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
OMG ... you guyz have written so much .. where to start !!!

anywayzzz i am going to read a little later but.. as of now here are my thoughts

As of now, I think its Vandana who is the MP.
Reasons,
I started thinking it could be her cause she is the most unlikely with no motive.. so CTs need to give us a shock so , who better than her.

Then I started thinking of a motive.. and I am not sure if someone is thinking along my lines , as I have not read the posts yet.. but here is the motive i can find which seems reasonable

that is,

She wants the safety of Nivi.

Now, she has NO say what so ever in the household and she knows that if she needs to save nivi, then it can be only making her get out of the house and that is by scaring her or making her family members take some action by getting her out of the sood mansion.

Now why?
there is really a plot by someone to harm Nivi, naturally CC, with JW and ofcourse YD could be behind it and she probably heard something.

So she thought before they can act, let me do something and she created this MP as a huge distraction so that the real culprit can get more aware and not jump into any action as of now.

======
So my thoughts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I knew guys you can't mad at me for long I was kidding actually we should concentrate on NivRen what do you think will Viren fix the problem of office or will again make a mistake? will he trust Nivi this time? will MP plan successful?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by simran728

hi payal you r back..yay.

@ shova.. hi dear..how was ur breakfast?? ate any fruits like Viren?? i hope so. Wink
Hi Simran, dear. Yup, I do agree that after the KC episode and in fact, after the pendant issue, particularly, Nivedita is not interfering in Nivi's life much. Honestly, nothing can make me more glad than that. About time Nivi stopped baby sitting her and you know you want to help people who would at least appreciate you, so what, if that ends up being your sister, if she doesn't care about your help, why shoud you? I wish Nivi would deliberately keep this attitude but unfortunately, I do know that she is not going to do that. It's just not her at all..
you know payal i do understand where nivi is coming from by baby sitting divya. my case is a bit different but i do relate.the ting is i have a little sister, my only sister. Love her to bits, and basically will do anything for her even if it means sacrafasing something of mine. I sometimes is called her mother by the way i treat her and i guess nivi also treats Divya like a mom. and you know sister love is a preciouse gift, it should be treasured, and man i cant live without my sister. actually i also but into her life but she is only 10 so its fine lolz. So yep i get why nivi does this to PB bust i also agree its not good to interfear in ones life, and i respect that also. yep its hard to change ones attitude no matter what, but hope nivi is happy all the timeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

LOL you guys see so many things in his eyes, so lately whenever he is on screen my whole attention is on his face and I miss looking at others expressions. LOL I have to watch again to get expression on everybody else. But today I just loved his expressions while he was getting angry at Nivi and last look he gave to Nivi before he left.
Ketty lolz i also miss all expressions and concentrate on his eyes but later i go back to the epi to re watch lolz. but yar dont u just get pulled towards him. I know i amd payal have brainedwashed u and now u too look into his eyesROFL. and dont even get me started on his expression and his eyes when he got into the car yaar it will never stop

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one talking to meCry

Oh sweetie don't cry. what you want to talk. I don't know why I am unable to concentrate on one topic jumping from Sid to Divya to Viren. LOL
Ketty me too i guess we all have unstable mind so we think about everything at once lolz. so typical of us naa?

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
All...I have posted a new topic... Please review and comment your opinions!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580665

Topic name is New Thoughts on how it should be?
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

OMG ... you guyz have written so much .. where to start !!!

anywayzzz i am going to read a little later but.. as of now here are my thoughts

As of now, I think its Vandana who is the MP.
Reasons,
I started thinking it could be her cause she is the most unlikely with no motive.. so CTs need to give us a shock so , who better than her.

Then I started thinking of a motive.. and I am not sure if someone is thinking along my lines , as I have not read the posts yet.. but here is the motive i can find which seems reasonable

that is,

She wants the safety of Nivi.

Now, she has NO say what so ever in the household and she knows that if she needs to save nivi, then it can be only making her get out of the house and that is by scaring her or making her family members take some action by getting her out of the sood mansion.

Now why?
there is really a plot by someone to harm Nivi, naturally CC, with JW and ofcourse YD could be behind it and she probably heard something.

So she thought before they can act, let me do something and she created this MP as a huge distraction so that the real culprit can get more aware and not jump into any action as of now.

======
So my thoughts

Hi Suchi!! How are you? thanks for writing the weekend retreat for us. love you.

Man for the 1st time we are hearing a case of MP which is pointing towards something positive for Nivi. Hmm...like her safety could be the motive.....let me think about it...you really think that VD might be thinking and knowing what she went thru in her lifetime with Sood house and does not want Nivi to go through that?? oh man. good point but i am not sure.

why fire incident and why the BS meds incident? what will VD get out of that?

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index