Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 116)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

n someone did mention that after KC epi we do see Nivi not interfering much with DD..infact i dont rem any dialog btwn them at all...after RK pendant incident.. do u all notice that too. 

Yes Simran I mentioned that earlier today. About the RK pendant, Divya went to Nivi, she didn't go looking for her. I really like that now she has stopped interfering and I just hope that it stays that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

hi payal you r back..yay.

@ shova.. hi dear..how was ur breakfast?? ate any fruits like Viren?? i hope so. Wink
LOLsimran jaan finally i catch u online. how r u sweets. yep i had breakfast and i think and follow my viren so had fruits too, and while eating i was dreaming about his eyes tooDay Dreaming
uff why is his eye soo hypnotising yaar?? i get pulled towards his eyes when ever i see himBig smile
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

n someone did mention that after KC epi we do see Nivi not interfering much with DD..infact i dont rem any dialog btwn them at all...after RK pendant incident.. do u all notice that too. 

Yes Simran I mentioned that earlier today. About the RK pendant, Divya went to Nivi, she didn't go looking for her. I really like that now she has stopped interfering and I just hope that it stays that way.
ketty i notced also and i am happy she has stoped butting in dyvya's life, our nivi is smart yepyy and i hope she stays that wayBig smile
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
No one talking to meCry
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

@ shova.. hi dear..how was ur breakfast?? ate any fruits like Viren?? i hope so. Wink
Hi Simran, dear. Yup, I do agree that after the KC episode and in fact, after the pendant issue, particularly, Nivedita is not interfering in Nivi's life much. Honestly, nothing can make me more glad than that. About time Nivi stopped baby sitting her and you know you want to help people who would at least appreciate you, so what, if that ends up being your sister, if she doesn't care about your help, why shoud you? I wish Nivi would deliberately keep this attitude but unfortunately, I do know that she is not going to do that. It's just not her at all..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

LOLsimran jaan finally i catch u online. how r u sweets. yep i had breakfast and i think and follow my viren so had fruits too, and while eating i was dreaming about his eyes tooDay Dreaming
uff why is his eye soo hypnotising yaar?? i get pulled towards his eyes when ever i see himBig smile

LOL you guys see so many things in his eyes, so lately whenever he is on screen my whole attention is on his face and I miss looking at others expressions. LOL I have to watch again to get expression on everybody else. But today I just loved his expressions while he was getting angry at Nivi and last look he gave to Nivi before he left.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well hate is very strong word, in real life I don't think I have anyone whom I hate, dislike may be. But we do tend to use this word a lot for CCBM characters when we are angry at them. I actually like your quality of not being made at someone for long. I can't forgive people so easily. But you are right that if PB is happy Nivi will be happy too and PB will stop frowning all the time and may be stop hurting Nivi.
yes ketty hate is a strong word and shouldn be used , but i use it all the time but dont really mean it from my heart just that when i am frustrated to get out my anger i use these words but later i forget and forgiveBig smile
Ketty u know sometimes its good to forgive someone no matter what they did as we are all human and we make mistakes. I know its hard but if we hold grudges against people we will oneday find ourselves alone so its best to forget and forgive andstart afresh. Well that my POV anyways but i do get angry at people but last for only a few min as u must have noticed from my posts lolzBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one talking to meCry
No we are Rach. Sorry, dear!! Did we miss to comment on any of your posts? I thought I covered all the pages! What do you want to discuss, sweets..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index