Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 115)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guys i still have to catch up with the post so dont know if this was mentioned but today we were shown how DivSid were comfortable around eachother. I noticed divya fixed his collar and there was no awkard moments and sid also touched divya's sholders. Its great how friendly they r around eachother. No matter how much both annoy me but i still feel happy for them if they are happy cause then it will mean nivi and viren are alsoBig smile
anyways anyone still online huh??
Hey,Shova sweets how are you, my dear? Sorry, I missed you today morning (my morning). I think I came online just when you went offline, though I did comment on your posts. I know, that's true, even I like the fact the DivSid are comfortable and friendly around each other. I do want them to be happy, really, though for my own selfish reasons. If they are happy, that is going to be one less person, i.e. PB hindering in Nivi's life. And, you know, I just got to thinking right now, while I was reading your post, as to how sweet it was that Divya fixed Sid' collar & he in turn touched her shoulders, but you know what I was thinking, just then, that it didn't do anything to move me, nothing, nada. I think, even if they hug, I think I will be very indifferent towards them. But man, a small thing our sweetcakes do, my heart starts thumping, I start getting these goosebumps and all these crazy things I go through. Dead Isn't it amazing how magical our NivRen are? Their sizzling chemistry is unbelievably good!!

Edited by Excruciating - 03 January 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728NivRenDeewani

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Hey guys i still have to catch up with the post so dont know if this was mentioned but today we were shown how DivSid were comfortable around eachother. I noticed divya fixed his collar and there was no awkard moments and sid also touched divya's sholders. Its great how friendly they r around eachother. No matter how much both annoy me but i still feel happy for them if they are happy cause then it will mean nivi and viren are alsoBig smile
True even I like that part till Divya is not annoying Nivi I am ok with her and I too want them to be happy but I also want Divya should get her lesson as she can't involve HL all the time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey shova. welcome back sweetie. I also noticed, but I saw her correcting her collar and I just FF the rest of the scene. I just don't like to see PB's single expression face. LOL
ketty u know something, my biggest weakness like nivi is that i cant stay mad at anyone for too long, i forgive them no matter what. I know PB pisses me off too but i just cant seem to hate her. I know i say all these things like i hate her and etc... but not reaaly though, i feel happy when someones happy even if they are my enemy. lolz but i cant seem to have an enemy as i forgive them and the next minitue i am their best friend. but people use me for this and thats what hurts, and seeing nivi man i so feel for this girl, as she is also beeing used for her goodness. But i am not as good as nivi though lolz, she is too perfect, but i have a very soft heart and anyone can melt it. so yep i can sometimes bear PB's expressions if she is happy, and u know seeing her happy nivi will be also.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey shova. welcome back sweetie. I also noticed, but I saw her correcting her collar and I just FF the rest of the scene. I just don't like to see PB's single expression face. LOL

i agree i hate (ok correction...since ketty mentioned...i dislike PB) PB too. n how funny we came up with her name PB right. we are good. pat on our bag.

today i also lost little bit feelings left when she said yes to HL without asking Vd when she is sitting right there..i mean common woman...plz learn manners..see her saying this was picked up well by CC n she used it to her advantage....iin future also VD will be shown going away from PB bcos of PB own wrong doings. 

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

ketty u know something, my biggest weakness like nivi is that i cant stay mad at anyone for too long, i forgive them no matter what. I know PB pisses me off too but i just cant seem to hate her. I know i say all these things like i hate her and etc... but not reaaly though, i feel happy when someones happy even if they are my enemy. lolz but i cant seem to have an enemy as i forgive them and the next minitue i am their best friend. but people use me for this and thats what hurts, and seeing nivi man i so feel for this girl, as she is also beeing used for her goodness. But i am not as good as nivi though lolz, she is too perfect, but i have a very soft heart and anyone can melt it. so yep i can sometimes bear PB's expressions if she is happy, and u know seeing her happy nivi will be also.

Well hate is very strong word, in real life I don't think I have anyone whom I hate, dislike may be. But we do tend to use this word a lot for CCBM characters when we are angry at them. I actually like your quality of not being made at someone for long. I can't forgive people so easily. But you are right that if PB is happy Nivi will be happy too and PB will stop frowning all the time and may be stop hurting Nivi.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
hi payal you r back..yay.

@ shova.. hi dear..how was ur breakfast?? ate any fruits like Viren?? i hope so. Wink

NivRenDeewani

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
n someone did mention that after KC epi we do see Nivi not interfering much with DD..infact i dont rem any dialog btwn them at all...after RK pendant incident.. do u all notice that too. 

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey,Shova sweets how are you, my dear? Sorry, I missed you today morning (my morning). I think I came online just when you went offline, though I did comment on your posts. I know, that's true, even I like the fact the DivSid are comfortable and friendly around each other. I do want them to be happy, really, though for my own selfish reasons. If they are happy, that is going to be one less person, i.e. PB hindering in Nivi's life. And, you know, I just got to thinking right now, while I was reading your post, as to how sweet it was that Divya fixed Sid' collar & he in turn touched her shoulders, but you know what I was thinking, just then, that it didn't do anything to move me, nothing, nada. I think, even if they hug, I think I will be very indifferent towards them. But man, a small thing our sweetcakes do, my heart starts thumping, I start getting these goosebumps and all these crazy things I go through. Dead Isn't it amazing how magical our NivRen are? Their sizzling chemistry is unbelievably good!!
hey payal sweets yep i also read ur analysis and was it was amazing as usual. yep actually my laptop was on but as u know i hide the fact that i come to IF from my mom so it was getting time for her to get up when u came so i had to run off and pretend i was making breakfast lolz, i am getting tips from viren how to be naughtyWink

yep sweets i agree the scen was sweet i felt happy but thats it.... nothing much happned inside me when i saw that scene. for some reason DivSid dont have that magic. even with nii and sid nothing fuch happned when i saw their scenes, but my oh my when Nivren are together aaaa i go crazy as well payal, i get butterfies in my stomache, get goosebumps as well and blush full time.Embarrassed
Yep magical Nivren they are and no one can beat theit sizzling chemistry. Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index