Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 112)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Okay, I know when I am in trouble Embarrassed and have opened a can of worms, which, shouldn't have been tampered with, in the first place. Girls, my lovelies, Rach, Ketty & Simran, don't be mad, I didn't mean to piss you off with my comment on Sid. I can't have you be mad at me and as long as, we together love our NivRen, we are on the same page & that's it, nothing else matters to me. I love you girls way more than Sid, in fact, I don't have to like him, at all, rather, I don't like him anymore. Forget about a soft spot, I have no spot remaining in my heart, none whatsoever, so far as Sid is concerned. All the spots just belong to NivRen & my NivReniacs. Friends? Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 03 January 2011 at 6:55pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Wow Asya what a analysis loved all your points and description you gave about each character and agree with your stand on NivRen and I am sure they will handle all the hurdle together with their love and trust for each other and Viren will win his dada sahib trust and love and Nivi will win her father love and trust. Right now more than Viren I am worried about Nivi as Viren did mistake and even hold the bagage of his parents mistakes to get this treatment from his dada sahib but what is Nivi's mistake I mean just because she is female protagonist she has to suffer. I can understand her inlaws but atleast Keshav should trust her that's why I want before solving Viren's problem of trust they should solve the relation of Nivi and her father as this is most needed for Nivi. I want Nivi atleast get full support of her family specially her father when she can trust her father is innocent why Keshav not understand she is innocent why he looks her as traitor. Now here I will again say one thing Nivi did everything for her family and father but they think she is traitor and Viren till now very responsibly protected his families honor and he is blamed for ruining family's name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, I know when I am in trouble Embarrassed and have opened a can of worms, which, shouldn't have been tampered with, in the first place. Girls, my lovelies, Rach, Ketty & Simran, don't be mad, I didn't mean to piss you off with my comment on Sid. I can't have you be mad at me and as long as, we together love our NivRen, we are on the same page & that's it, nothing else matters to me. I love you girls way more than Sid, in fact, I don't have to like him, at all, rather, I don't like him anymore. Forget about a soft spot, I have no spot remaining in my heart, none whatsoever, so far as Sid is concerned. All the spots just belong to NivRen & my NivReniacs. Friends? Smile
Payal we were, are and will be friends even if you have soft spot for Sid sometime even me get soft spot for Sid, divya and HL so it's ok. I was just giving my POV eventhough I may have soft spot for him but I can't call him gem of person which certianly he is not according to me. But you can call him that too and you can definitely have soft spot for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Payal sweetie how can I be mad at you? We all have our own opinion and POV. I don't disagree that Sid is a good guy and he has lots of potential, but in my eyes he still have to prove himself to get my trust. I am watching CCBM from beginning and I liked him initially, actually I was upset with Nivi for driving him away when she wanted him to marry Divya before whole Keshav's confrontation. (now i think whatever happened was for best). I just want him to stand up for truth once. I know he is keeping mum to keep peace in family but this will just make matter worse for Sidya in future. And in a way his silent is hurting NivRen right now. YD is always upset with them, if only Sid can come out clear about what he tried to do on wedding day and about JW's involvement in fraud, may be NivRen doesn't have to face YD's insult and taunt all the time. Most surprising thing for me is, him not standing up for his own mother. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 03 January 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Hello Ladies,

My vacation is over and it was back to work today Cry, however I did get a chance to read some of your posts and enjoyed reading your take on today's episode.

My take on the situation since both marriages is this:

Sid's character has been weakened and his quiet demeanor is not helping anyone in the house. I understand that he is someone who values his Daada sahib and wants to follow in his footsteps, but even Daada sahib speaks up when the occasion calls for it. If Sid doesn't want to speak up for Nivi, fine, but why can't he speak up for VD's haaq and respect within the household? Sid used to be a very straight forward guy so why can't he be upfront with Divya about Nivi? He doesn't have to tell her that he loved Nivi, but he can say something in Nivi's favor as a friend. Ultimately, I feel that Sid is in for some suffering because of his recent attitude of not speaking out.

Divya's character has been drastically altered since the beginning of the drama, but after marriage her jealousy makes her mean and vindictive. Divya's possessive attitude will not help her win Sid's love and will only serve to drive a wedge in their marriage. On the other hand, if Divya showed compassion towards VD and Nivi then she would win a place in Sid's heart. However, as we've all discussed Divya is selfish and self-centered and feels entitled to having everything she wants. For example, by having HL prepare lunch for Sid or accepting her mother's dinner invitation without consulting her MIL is in bad taste and hurtful to VD, but Divya is not sensitive enough to pick up on what other people feel. Thus, in the long run Divya will end up losing what she most desires-Sid.

Nivi character has been improving because she is finally able to assert herself (at times). She still has a long way to go, but she's headed down the right path. The credit for this transformation goes to both Sid and Viren. I know a lot of ppl are horrified that I'm giving Sid credit, but he did contribute by not standing by Nivi's side when she needed him the most. This forced Nivi to take care of her family and going out into the work force to provide food and other basic necessities for Daadi and Yash. As for Viren, well we all know that Viren has been instrumental in helping Nivi just by being with her and supporting her. Viren's unconditional support allowed Nivi to be confident in herself. Thus, in the end Nivi will become a stronger woman by believing in herself which will then allow her to completely forget Sid and love Viren.

Viren's character has been dynamic and forceful since his entry. Viren is intense and caring about anyone and anything he loves or feels passionate about. Before it was his family and now it's Nivi. Nivi has a very calming and centering affect on Viren which will allow him to gain his family's love and respect. 

NivRen: together the couple will overcome any hardships that come their way, starting with MP. The MP, as discussed by forum members, seems to be someone who is aware of Nivi's family background, thus it could be any of the elders. However, anyone we point a finger to seems to be obvious, so we discount them. Our next suspect is Viren himself, but again it seems very obvious and what would Viren gain? Certainly not Nivi's love. So the mystery continues. Next, the couple will have to deal with JAAL and YD, these guys are out to break them up and put them down whenever possible. Then there is Sid and Divya the couple will have to deal with Divya's jealousy and Sid's perfection. And then there is Daada sahib who believes Viren is too immature and isn't willing to invest the time and effort into training Viren the way he did Sid. Lastly, there's HL who is out to ruin their marriage by making Divya feel that she should rule over Nivi at home and Sid should rule over Viren at work.

So with so much to deal with is it a wonder we're all bouncing back and forth between joy and dismay? I for one have decided that I'm only going to read the episode summaries until Viren returns because I can't handle the tension the MP is going to create.

Sorry, hope I didn't bore you all, but I just needed to get things in perspective for myself.
Oh, wow Asya, that is a wonderful post, dear! You have summarized all the 4 leads characters since their respective marriages so well. I couldn't have said it better, really!! And, you so aptly said that with so much NivRen have been going through and have to face in the future, is it any wonder that we have all been bouncing back & forth between joy & dismay. Nope, no wonder there, for sure!!
Hope you had a good vacation dear and I know, it sucks to be back at work. Unhappy I think, everyone can relate to that!!

asyadadamilee1014

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
hi asya...welcome back from vacation. hope you had fun. i am not sure if we have met. i think we have. but my name is simran. and thanks for your lovely analysis.

@ payal. I am not all mad. why would I be. we are all friends and raising our POV. do you know how many times we have called Viren is MP and we have been brought back to reality and how we get side tracked by DD, HL and CC and YD...but others members like you, milee, shova, rach, navz, moni..etc infact all of you bring a different POV and in the end we all get a new direction. Nivren love story is like bus for us and we all have to get on it together and have a fun ride. 

milee1014Scintillating

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i 100% think its CC = MP now because if u all see the precap , the hands were of a woman and they had nail polish i think

Edited by lams - 03 January 2011 at 7:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal sweetie how can I be mad at you? We all have our own opinion and POV. I don't disagree that Sid is a good guy and he has lots of potential, but in my eyes he still have to prove himself to get my trust. I am watching CCBM from beginning and I liked him initially, actually I was upset with Nivi for driving him away when she wanted him to marry Divya before whole Keshav's confrontation. (now i think whatever happened was for best). I just want him to stand up for truth once. I know he is keeping mum to keep peace in family but this will just make matter worse for Sidya in future. And in a way his silent is hurting NivRen right now. YD is always upset with them, if only Sid can come out clear about what he tried to do on wedding day and about JW's involvement in fraud, may be NivRen doesn't have to face YD's insult and taunt all the time. Most surprising thing for me is, him not standing up for his own mother. 

yeah me too. Ketty, I have been watching CCBM from the begining bcos my mom use to watch it and I would give her company. now I am hooked. At that time I did not know anyone named KM or even Ranvir or bidaai. I was hoping Sid and Nivi would work and i was kind of giving up hope bcos of to much drama btwn CC and sharma. but when Viren made an entry ...i was fidaa over him. over his dialogs and his connection to nivi. 

n payal..thats why we get mad at Sid. bcos we love his character and are pissed that he is not being used at all. CT are writing his script to be of a weak and useless person right now. we want him stand up for his mother at least if no one else. and see more he continues to keep quite abt his past..more Divya will find hard later to forgive bcos by now she considers him as her husband and not just a friend. initially when they got married they were friends and he shud have come clean. but i guess CT has something else in mind. sad. Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index