Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 111)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, my dear, how are you doing, sweets? Sorry, I didn't get to chat with you directly today at all. I was actually catching up on everyone's posts that I missed from yesterday evening. And, this 'like' button issue is really very annoying. I did go through all of your posts but couldn't indicate that I liked it. Unhappy Anyhow, I am going to get offline right now but will be back online again in an hour or so. Hopefully, you can be online as well and we can continue with our dissection of today's episode..

hey payal. i am good dear. i know this like button is annoying me too. i am able to show my appreciation properly to everyone's posts. I dky they changed this rule.
also, i will be online too ..so when you come online lets discuss some more..what is on your mind today?? Payal, I can understand you still have a soft corner for Sid..but I am really mad and until they something substantial I am not liking him at all. tell me...could not he have talked to Viren and make him understand or remind him before the deadline.?? why he has no communication with viren or divya for that matter? he has no communication at all. he barely has any dialogs right now.?? why?
Simran that's what the problem of Sid he even didn't inform Viren that due to his mistake clint has to suffer imagine if VD didn't inform Viren about Sid going to delhi then he was not going to know his mistake and he would keep commiting the same mistake here Viren showed his smartness to understand his mistake.

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
@ payal : sorry hun could not comment on your post earlier when you thanked us for cheering you all up. In such a short span of time we all have become so close to each other, that even if one is upset or angry it affects us all, so no need to thank us sweetie, we are always there for each other ! *hugs*

and thanks a ton for liking my analysis sweetie !! means a lot !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
@ simi :  Remember Milee said that other day that Nandu will help Viren with the MP, so if there is anyone who is gonna keep an eye on things, and keeps Viren informed, it is going to be Nandu, sab ka Bandu !! After Nivi, Viren seems to trust him the most in the  Sood House !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
hi guys...when CC calls for Viren..saying YD is waiting for him..what does that mean?? why is YD waiting for him? i mean he was not going to delhi anyway until he got BS approval so why wud she call him that way ? i am confused.

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 6:08pm
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi guys...when CC calls for Viren..saying YD is waiting for him..what does that mean?? why is YD waiting for him? i mean he was not going to delhi anyway until he got BS approval so why wud she call him that way ? i am confused.

CC was upset because her ego was hurting listening to BS about how Viren made a mistake. She wanted Viren to be there to see what he did, but couldn't just ordered him to come down, so she used YD as YD was leaving for Delhi so CC said YD is waiting for him to see her off.

milee1014

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
man MP has lot of guts to go into BS room when he is just taking a nap...even when genda phool fell on BS he woke up and saw it..so i wonder if MP comes and goes will he notice? if not then it will be stupid. 
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

He is good person but I don't really like him not only because he didn't stood up for Nivedita in confrontation scene but because on wedding day he asked his mother what wrong I did. This dialog of his made me dislike him. He did mistakes and Nivi's and her family's life turned upside down and he is asking what mistake I have made. Tomorrow if Viren turned out to be Psychotic and a stalker who is behind Nivi and doing those dreadful things (though we don't want this but this can happen and there is a possibility of CCBM turn this way as all the things are pointing towards it and he can turn outrightly negative) then also Sid will be more blameworthy for not opening his mouth and still thinking what mistake he made. He doesn't dare to tell anyone that its he who made Nivi take this desicion. I don't think he is gem of person as who is good they know how to accept their mistakes but when someone try to tell him his mistake he generally shout at them they may be wrong but he is good hearted no doubt but he is not gem whereas Viren has this quality if he makes mistakes he knows it and immidietely ask for forgiveness even if it is not actually his mistake. Doing mistake is not wrong but not accepting it is wrong and here Sid to me is wrong.

I am like you sweetie, I know that Sid is good hearted person but I just can't forgive him, he still haven't done anything substantial since Keshav's confrontation to redeem himself. I agree that he loves his brother and he is trying to help him and protecting him. But still there is huge difference in Viren's and Sid's character, apart from being good hearted and their love for Dadaji, i don't see much in common between them. I still hope that he try to handle his personal problems with same smartness and confidence he handles his business problems.

simran728

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Hello Ladies,

My vacation is over and it was back to work today Cry, however I did get a chance to read some of your posts and enjoyed reading your take on today's episode.

My take on the situation since both marriages is this:

Sid's character has been weakened and his quiet demeanor is not helping anyone in the house. I understand that he is someone who values his Daada sahib and wants to follow in his footsteps, but even Daada sahib speaks up when the occasion calls for it. If Sid doesn't want to speak up for Nivi, fine, but why can't he speak up for VD's haaq and respect within the household? Sid used to be a very straight forward guy so why can't he be upfront with Divya about Nivi? He doesn't have to tell her that he loved Nivi, but he can say something in Nivi's favor as a friend. Ultimately, I feel that Sid is in for some suffering because of his recent attitude of not speaking out.

Divya's character has been drastically altered since the beginning of the drama, but after marriage her jealousy makes her mean and vindictive. Divya's possessive attitude will not help her win Sid's love and will only serve to drive a wedge in their marriage. On the other hand, if Divya showed compassion towards VD and Nivi then she would win a place in Sid's heart. However, as we've all discussed Divya is selfish and self-centered and feels entitled to having everything she wants. For example, by having HL prepare lunch for Sid or accepting her mother's dinner invitation without consulting her MIL is in bad taste and hurtful to VD, but Divya is not sensitive enough to pick up on what other people feel. Thus, in the long run Divya will end up losing what she most desires-Sid.

Nivi character has been improving because she is finally able to assert herself (at times). She still has a long way to go, but she's headed down the right path. The credit for this transformation goes to both Sid and Viren. I know a lot of ppl are horrified that I'm giving Sid credit, but he did contribute by not standing by Nivi's side when she needed him the most. This forced Nivi to take care of her family and going out into the work force to provide food and other basic necessities for Daadi and Yash. As for Viren, well we all know that Viren has been instrumental in helping Nivi just by being with her and supporting her. Viren's unconditional support allowed Nivi to be confident in herself. Thus, in the end Nivi will become a stronger woman by believing in herself which will then allow her to completely forget Sid and love Viren.

Viren's character has been dynamic and forceful since his entry. Viren is intense and caring about anyone and anything he loves or feels passionate about. Before it was his family and now it's Nivi. Nivi has a very calming and centering affect on Viren which will allow him to gain his family's love and respect. 

NivRen: together the couple will overcome any hardships that come their way, starting with MP. The MP, as discussed by forum members, seems to be someone who is aware of Nivi's family background, thus it could be any of the elders. However, anyone we point a finger to seems to be obvious, so we discount them. Our next suspect is Viren himself, but again it seems very obvious and what would Viren gain? Certainly not Nivi's love. So the mystery continues. Next, the couple will have to deal with JAAL and YD, these guys are out to break them up and put them down whenever possible. Then there is Sid and Divya the couple will have to deal with Divya's jealousy and Sid's perfection. And then there is Daada sahib who believes Viren is too immature and isn't willing to invest the time and effort into training Viren the way he did Sid. Lastly, there's HL who is out to ruin their marriage by making Divya feel that she should rule over Nivi at home and Sid should rule over Viren at work.

So with so much to deal with is it a wonder we're all bouncing back and forth between joy and dismay? I for one have decided that I'm only going to read the episode summaries until Viren returns because I can't handle the tension the MP is going to create.

Sorry, hope I didn't bore you all, but I just needed to get things in perspective for myself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014FaizuuNivRengmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index