Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 109)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal beautiful analysis sweetheart. I totally agree with you about CT trying to ruin Viren's character. I mean so far whatever we saw, he seems more responsible than Sid, i agree that he is childish but that only when he wants to make people around him happy and well he is the youngest kid of that family he has every right to be childish. But he has shown his maturity more than once so I just can't digest that he can made a grave mistake like that, but CT are sadistic and they wanted us to feel bad for Viren I guess. 

Loved reading your take on last NivRen scene. I really liked that scene but just thought that Viren was little bit harsh on her but then he sent a flower with Yash, so poor guy was feeling sorry too, i guess. And I didn't expected Nivi to start missing him so early,  but as Viren said she already loves him just doesn't know it yet. 

Thanks Ketty, as always, for your kind and encouraging words about my analysis. I am actually surprised that you liked my take on the last NivRen scene because it is completely opposite from what everyone has mentioned in their analysis today and I believe I am the only one who feels this way about it. And, you are right, I do agree with you that, Viren was a bit harsh, but I think a little was needed. He so far hasn't but Nivedita needs this nudge..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simi Because right now BS think Sid knows only this much and BS doesn't know Sid knew the truth of JAAL mistake, neither he knows about his attempt to cancel his wedding at last moment I sometime don't understand when they say that others should not suffer due to their mistake then why BS let Keshav and his family suffer and didn't do any investigation regarding it.
single mistake of Viren toward clint is big which will cause them some financial loss then the mistake Sid was going to make was small kya he was going to break his wedding at the crucial moment without thinking about Divya. We know Divya is bad but leaving her on that crucial time was entirely wrong I want to see the reaction when BS comes to know what Sid was going to do that day. But I think it will not happen soon as it will come after MP track is over

rach i love you babe. you know i always agree with you Tongue. and we almost always think the same way (sometimes even the wrong way and impulsive way ..hehe Big smile ) well but i agree with you again
1. why BS is not lookin into KS thing and why Nivi and her family is still suffering
2. S truth will not come out right now i know...but when it does come out I want BS to be really mad at S and use ALL the same damn dialogs everyone has used on Nivren. I want S to cry and DD to cry even more. 

When Sid has not stood up for his mum ..like tday again abt house resp then what he will stand up for Nivi or anyone else. his role has bcom totally boring and useless. 
Thanks Simran my ways of looking things is entirely different and I am happy you have the same way as I see. I don't appriciate Sid acts of solving the problem instead of handling clint himself he should have made Viren realize what mistake he commited but viren comes to know from tayiji that some problem came and he realized himself. Viren is independent and he doesn't need 3 person to show his mistakes but still being elder you should tell Viren where he went wrong like Viren did in hospital though Dadaji wish was not Sidya wedding but Viren went to him and told him what he should do and then left the final decision on him. But sid should have confronted Viren first then go to clint but he didn't even bothered to inform Viren. I want to know too when Keshav will get justice. YD se koi umeed nahi jab vo apne pote ke saath itna mean ho sakti hai Dadia to poto par jaan chirakti hai aur se usne Sid ke saath dikhaya bhi hai par Viren ke saath woh rukha behave karti hai to VD, Nivi aur Keshav to ginti mein hi nahi aate.
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju, nicely done, dear!! 2 analysis, thats' great!! I loved it, needless to say and actually agree with you completely about Sid being a really good elder brother and I would also love to see more of the bonding between the brothers. I wish they would show more of it. On that same note, I want to mention that many people don't like him but honestly, I really do and feel very bad for him. Poor guy, made a mistake in love but come on, no one deserves to be punished this badly, being married to PB. That is the only reason I want PB's brain to start functioning, for her good side to surface, for her to mature up because Sid does deserve better.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal beautiful analysis sweetheart. I totally agree with you about CT trying to ruin Viren's character. I mean so far whatever we saw, he seems more responsible than Sid, i agree that he is childish but that only when he wants to make people around him happy and well he is the youngest kid of that family he has every right to be childish. But he has shown his maturity more than once so I just can't digest that he can made a grave mistake like that, but CT are sadistic and they wanted us to feel bad for Viren I guess. 

Loved reading your take on last NivRen scene. I really liked that scene but just thought that Viren was little bit harsh on her but then he sent a flower with Yash, so poor guy was feeling sorry too, i guess. And I didn't expected Nivi to start missing him so early,  but as Viren said she already loves him just doesn't know it yet. 

Thanks Ketty, as always, for your kind and encouraging words about my analysis. I am actually surprised that you liked my take on the last NivRen scene because it is completely opposite from what everyone has mentioned in their analysis today and I believe I am the only one who feels this way about it. And, you are right, I do agree with you that, Viren was a bit harsh, but I think a little was needed. He so far hasn't but Nivedita needs this nudge..
Payal I too loved your analysis specially where you talk about Viren's irresponsibility I don't think CT's will ruin Viren's character and jaan like Nivi needed a wakeup call this mistake was wakeup call for Viren as though he is very responsible but he never paid attention to business and after this his fultime concentration on business unless until he come back home as you see Nivi was remembering Viren. But I want him to prove himself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
ok wow so many pages to read. !! Who is behind this any idea guyz?
FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Suchi Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllo!!!
Well It's Someone, Who Want's The Ill Health Of BS. Since They Wouldn't Have Changed The Medication.
Who Could That Be.

Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Welcome Suchi, you are in for a real treat today, that's for sure. We have detailed analysis of today's episode from so many people - Moni, Shova, Navz, Milee, Anju, Faiza. It was a brilliant episode and I believe everyone has done a good justice to it by giving their analysis. Added to that Simran, Rach and Ketty have been going back and forth dissecting each and every small detail, which explains so many pages. I just got done reading through all of them, I think and believe me it took a while..

Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Anju, nicely done, dear!! 2 analysis, thats' great!! I loved it, needless to say and actually agree with you completely about Sid being a really good elder brother and I would also love to see more of the bonding between the brothers. I wish they would show more of it. On that same note, I want to mention that many people don't like him but honestly, I really do and feel very bad for him. Poor guy, made a mistake in love but come on, no one deserves to be punished this badly, being married to PB. That is the only reason I want PB's brain to start functioning, for her good side to surface, for her to mature up because Sid does deserve better.

Payal we don't hate Sid but jaan he has his weakness and Divya also have her weakness. More I think more I believe she is not wrong completely at her front we are thinking from Nivi and Sid propective think from her prospective. Before marriage she knew Sid doesn't love her and she is going to have loveless wedding and she gave Sid a free time to accept her. She become suspicious of Sid and Nivi relation due their hiding truth and Chanchal constant creating MU. She did try to clear it by confronting Nivi but didn't found satisfactory answer any girl at her place will be suspicious. Her mistake is like Sid even she doesn't know how to handle her problems and involved HL and listened to her advises which are bad. So though she is good human being she also suffering due to her weakness. Both Sidya deserve each other as both are weak at their fronts which needs to be rectified first then only their married life can be smooth. Sid needs to know to stand for truth and Divya needs to know she should handle things properly else she is not that bad that sid doesn't deserve her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index