Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 107)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Ohhh, NivRen - How So Beautiful!! Nivi Takes SO Much Care Of Him, She Even Knows That He Coughs At Night, And Advises Him On Everything. God Bless!! And He Was Just There Standing, Like, YOU REALLY CARE FOR ME?
He's DYING For Her Love.
Hi Fiaza, how r u sweetie? Hug  Nice observations. At time of VD's birthday preparation, when VD said that Nivi knows everyone pretty well, I don't know how she does it, but she is like that from childhood, she knows each and everyones likes and dislikes. At that time we were really frustrated at Nivi because she was taking care of everyone but Viren. And today It was my dream come true to see how much she cares for him. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 03 January 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Oh this thing with Like button is so annoying.Angry

@Simran, sorry I had to just step out so could not finish my post but I just saw Navi finishing it up for me. Thanks Navi and she did give you answer for the question about Nivi going to HL place.

@Payal, thanks a lot dear. Its so sweet of you to say such sweet things about us. We calming you is nothing its you girls who gets calmed and think differently after reading our posts is great. I don't know if it happens in any other forums. WE all are similar in thinking but sometimes you all get carried away and worry a lot.

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
but guys our theory of Viren returning early is not going to work out. earlier I thought he will complete his work fast and return early before Sid and YD comes back and keep an eye on Nivi and MP.

but now I dont know what will happen? bcos now Viren is alone with YD and has to take care of her and will return only when she comes back as they are going in the same car. plus she said she is going to her sis place..so maybe she will stay for few days. oh man?

i understand Viren did all this to show MP that they can come out..that he is mad at Nivi and she does not have anyone's support. but without him being there how will he know what is going on and who is doing it and who is going to come out from the shadows???

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 4:02pm
FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hellly Guys!!!!
OK So Viren Really Has Gone To Delhi. For His Business Work. Nivi Is Alone. Scary.

Seriously, BS Needs To Stop Praising Siddharth So Much. Viren Atleast Attempted. Poor Guy Didn't Even Have A Proper Upbringing. It Kills Me Everytime When Viren And Nivi Are ALWAYS Put Second Best, And Plus, They Stand There, Listening To Insults After Insults. Viren, Go And Show EVERYONE What Your's And Nivi's Worth Is In The Sood House. "Sood Ka Khoon Tumhaare Ragon Main Dortaa Hain", Toh Jao, Thaabit Kar Ke Dikhaao Sab Ko. I'm With You All The Way.
Ok, That's My Anger Gone, Well, For A Bit.

Ohhh, NivRen - How So Beautiful!! Nivi Takes SO Much Care Of Him, She Even Knows That He Coughs At Night, And Advises Him On Everything. God Bless!! And He Was Just There Standing, Like, YOU REALLY CARE FOR ME?
He's DYING For Her Love.
And Viren, You Really Don't Know How To Pack A Bag!! Wink

I REALLY Loved The Door Scene. That's The Exact Passion I Want To See In Viren, The One That Actually Makes Nivi Start Thinking. Oh He Looked SO Hot (Sorry Mahi Di, Jiju Really Did Look Hot), He's Definitely Left Nivi With Some Food For Thought.

And Nivi, Oh MY NIVI!!! Finalllly, Yaad Sataati Hain Uski Kya? Dil Main Beycheyni Ho Rahi Hain Kya? Are Pyaar Main Sab Kuch Hota Hain,Meri Jaaaaan! The Background Song Was SOO Nice, And Everything That Happened In That Scene TOUCHED My Heart So Much!! Especially The Pallu Scene. Oh, That Was Just AWESOME.
Ab Sirf Phone Par Baat Karni Hain Viren Se!

OHH, VIREN HAS THE SAME PHONE AS ME!!! (Sorry, Just ... Urm, Overexcited Big smile )

AND FINALLY, THE PRECAP. Oh Whoever That MP Is, WEARS GLOVES NOW. Oh God, JW? Or An Outsider, Well It's Someone Who Wants The Ill Health Of BS Now Aswell, Otherwise He Wouldn't Have Chosen The Medication. CC ... JW ... Ring Any Bells? But Isn't That Abit TOO Obvious? ...
Who Else Would Want The Ill Health Of BS? ...

Hmm, Thinking Caps On, My NivRen Psychotics!

true and too good. How did you type with all words having first letter capital?? its looks cool! but did you do this individually..hats off to you then!!

Ok, but I think Viren's phone is not working. why is that when NT called he did not answer and did not see the miss calls and now also when Nivi called he did not answer??

kya hua uske phone ko?? 
Hello Simran Dii!!
Yup, I Do It Individually. It's Because Of School Homework And Stuff, So Used To It, It's Become A Habbit! ...
Yeaaaah, Lool, Even I Find It Pretty Awesome! LOL

And Viren's Phone, OH GOD, No My Phone Functions Properly. Don't Know What's Wrong With His Phone ... Confused
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Navz, needless to say, your's is an exceptionally nice analysis of today's episode. Actually, I have been missing your's for a while now. I know, for over a week or so, you had not been that active, just editing & uploading the NivRen scenes and giving few random comments here and there, since your nephew was unwell. Good to see that he is doing so well and you are back again. I didn't think about Viren deliberately leaving his cell phone behind in the room. Nice catch, and that's true, this is something he would do, wouldn't he? And, yes I agree with you that all in all it was a very satisfying episode, no doubt about that.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Simi Because right now BS think Sid knows only this much and BS doesn't know Sid knew the truth of JAAL mistake, neither he knows about his attempt to cancel his wedding at last moment I sometime don't understand when they say that others should not suffer due to their mistake then why BS let Keshav and his family suffer and didn't do any investigation regarding it.
single mistake of Viren toward clint is big which will cause them some financial loss then the mistake Sid was going to make was small kya he was going to break his wedding at the crucial moment without thinking about Divya. We know Divya is bad but leaving her on that crucial time was entirely wrong I want to see the reaction when BS comes to know what Sid was going to do that day. But I think it will not happen soon as it will come after MP track is over

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Girls have uploaded the scenes on YT !! Enjoy !!
FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

He's DYING For Her Love.
Hi Fiaza, how r u sweetie? Hug  Nice observations. At time of VD's birthday preparation, when VD said that Nivi knows everyone pretty well, I don't know how she does it, but she is like that from childhood, she knows each and everyones likes and dislikes. At that time we were really frustrated at Nivi because she was taking care of everyone but Viren. And today It was my dream come true to see how much she cares for him. 
Helllo Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
 Hug ... A BIIIIIIIIIIIG Hug To You Tooo!! ...
Yeaaaah, That's So True. Nivi Knows About Everyone's Likes And Dislikes, And Now, As Viren Said, That Even She Doesn't Know Herself How Much She Loves Viren, She, Out Of PURE Love, Looks After And Knows Viren's Likes And Dislikes. Did You See His Face Though? Like Shocked ... WOW, NIVI, YOU KNOW I COUGH AT NIGHT ASWELL???

Oh That Was SOO Funny. Loved That!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index