Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 106)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Simi, Nivi will never go to the Sharma house, firstly because of Keshav and secondly because even though YD is away, she would still honor her promise of never stepping a foot into Sharma house, that is why she stayed back to look after BS.

if nivi is not going to Sharma bcos of the promise then why did DD frown when Nivi said she will take care of BS?

Also, CC knew that Nivi will not go and thats why she made that statement to VD..that she has been given the responsibility of the house and BS and she will make some arrangement. Plus i agree here she was also saying bcos of she wanted to how her "miss universe trophy" to HL. 

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hellly Guys!!!!
OK So Viren Really Has Gone To Delhi. For His Business Work. Nivi Is Alone. Scary.

Seriously, BS Needs To Stop Praising Siddharth So Much. Viren Atleast Attempted. Poor Guy Didn't Even Have A Proper Upbringing. It Kills Me Everytime When Viren And Nivi Are ALWAYS Put Second Best, And Plus, They Stand There, Listening To Insults After Insults. Viren, Go And Show EVERYONE What Your's And Nivi's Worth Is In The Sood House. "Sood Ka Khoon Tumhaare Ragon Main Dortaa Hain", Toh Jao, Thaabit Kar Ke Dikhaao Sab Ko. I'm With You All The Way.
Ok, That's My Anger Gone, Well, For A Bit.

Ohhh, NivRen - How So Beautiful!! Nivi Takes SO Much Care Of Him, She Even Knows That He Coughs At Night, And Advises Him On Everything. God Bless!! And He Was Just There Standing, Like, YOU REALLY CARE FOR ME?
He's DYING For Her Love.
And Viren, You Really Don't Know How To Pack A Bag!! Wink

I REALLY Loved The Door Scene. That's The Exact Passion I Want To See In Viren, The One That Actually Makes Nivi Start Thinking. Oh He Looked SO Hot (Sorry Mahi Di, Jiju Really Did Look Hot), He's Definitely Left Nivi With Some Food For Thought.

And Nivi, Oh MY NIVI!!! Finalllly, Yaad Sataati Hain Uski Kya? Dil Main Beycheyni Ho Rahi Hain Kya? Are Pyaar Main Sab Kuch Hota Hain,Meri Jaaaaan! The Background Song Was SOO Nice, And Everything That Happened In That Scene TOUCHED My Heart So Much!! Especially The Pallu Scene. Oh, That Was Just AWESOME.
Ab Sirf Phone Par Baat Karni Hain Viren Se!

OHH, VIREN HAS THE SAME PHONE AS ME!!! (Sorry, Just ... Urm, Overexcited Big smile )

AND FINALLY, THE PRECAP. Oh Whoever That MP Is, WEARS GLOVES NOW. Oh God, JW? Or An Outsider, Well It's Someone Who Wants The Ill Health Of BS Now Aswell, Otherwise He Wouldn't Have Chosen The Medication. CC ... JW ... Ring Any Bells? But Isn't That Abit TOO Obvious? ...
Who Else Would Want The Ill Health Of BS? ...

Hmm, Thinking Caps On, My NivRen Psychotics!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Simi to agree with my point I am not against what Sid did but instead if he was shown proactive towards Viren than this problem could be resolved before time. But we know how Sid is he is not good at home front he needs to learn from viren at homefront and Viren need to learn from Sid when it comes to business.
Anyway it was a good shock for Viren as his mistake came out and now he can solve it and I loved it that he wanted to solve the problem rather than remaining and romancing with Nivi.

Simi I agree with you Sid had a huge suitcase whereas Viren took a small bag with him and didn't care much what he is going to do. I must say Sid is very organized he wants everything placed in suitcase like his clothes, his every required item whereas Viren is very unorganized as he never care what he is carrying he was putting someclothes and its Nivi who came and put everything he may require in Delhi.

Thanks payal for loving my theory I am oblized aur voh statement maine di thi simi ne nahi funny kaam karna mera, ashvee aur Shova ka kaam hai aur serious and meaningful baatein karna Humari Trimurti, Simi aur romantic taste daalna basically tumhara aur ketty ka kaam.

but rach why does it never happen that same BS dialog has to be used on Sid.. when he fails in his personal relationships there are consequences too. but no one seems to care and punish him or say to him that he should not repeat this mistake. No one has ever mistrust Sid or doubt him as a person when he is completely wrong in so many aspects?? why CT cant think of anything to balance things out?? 

i think viren torture will continue and now viren will not speak up for himself to CC or YD. but Nivi will see this. so i guess we have no hope. we will have to bear this torture on viren now too. Cry
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by simran728

Simi, Nivi will never go to the Sharma house, firstly because of Keshav and secondly because even though YD is away, she would still honor her promise of never stepping a foot into Sharma house, that is why she stayed back to look after BS.

if nivi is not going to Sharma bcos of the promise then why did DD frown when Nivi said she will take care of BS?

Also, CC knew that Nivi will not go and thats why she made that statement to VD..that she has been given the responsibility of the house and BS and she will make some arrangement. Plus i agree here she was also saying bcos of she wanted to how her "miss universe trophy" to HL. 

Sweetie, Divya did not frown, I think she was worried that Nivi will be alone in the house,because if you see tonight even after her talk with HL, Divya was worried about Nivi !!

And when CC said that she will make some arrangements, I knew then and there that she will ask Nivi to stay back and take care of Bhupat !! Didn't you see her evil mind working already !! LOL

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Originally posted by simran728

Because Nivi again goes into the good books of BS and VD... and she does not like that.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

today's song is so beautiful and words are so true:-

"teri har ek baat mujhko kaise lubhane lagi,
arey ab aa bhi ja na
yun na sata na,
yun na sata na"

WOW.. these are Nivi's feelings... Hope Viren sees the missed call from their room phone.. Nivi dialed the number and waited so I am sure cal lmust have gone through and then she disconnected.

I knowww anju, tell me about it, i'm such a sadist, I swear i have been drooling over the lyrics of the song since the first time i watched, the lyrics are sooooooo beautiful !! Embarrassed and the lyrics you wrote are my fav too !!! Embarrassed
Anju, tell me about it. Those lyrics does show Nivi's feelings and I like how in this serial they are using their own lyrics instead of some filmy songs its according to the situation. If you have read my post I wrote the same I hope ki Viren's mobile has missed call option and he could see the number and call her back. It will be so wonderful if happens. Dreaming about it, while talking if she smile he can count it too.

Navi, you are not sadist dear. Actually yearning for your partner is a part of Love and this specially makes a lots of difference between husband and wife. I know even lovers have that yearning thing going on but when its between a husband and wife its totally different. Even after so many years I yearn for my husband when he is not around and keep texting himLOLEmbarrassed 
so don't think you are sadist we all are sadist if it comes to that point.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hellly Guys!!!!
OK So Viren Really Has Gone To Delhi. For His Business Work. Nivi Is Alone. Scary.

Seriously, BS Needs To Stop Praising Siddharth So Much. Viren Atleast Attempted. Poor Guy Didn't Even Have A Proper Upbringing. It Kills Me Everytime When Viren And Nivi Are ALWAYS Put Second Best, And Plus, They Stand There, Listening To Insults After Insults. Viren, Go And Show EVERYONE What Your's And Nivi's Worth Is In The Sood House. "Sood Ka Khoon Tumhaare Ragon Main Dortaa Hain", Toh Jao, Thaabit Kar Ke Dikhaao Sab Ko. I'm With You All The Way.
Ok, That's My Anger Gone, Well, For A Bit.

Ohhh, NivRen - How So Beautiful!! Nivi Takes SO Much Care Of Him, She Even Knows That He Coughs At Night, And Advises Him On Everything. God Bless!! And He Was Just There Standing, Like, YOU REALLY CARE FOR ME?
He's DYING For Her Love.
And Viren, You Really Don't Know How To Pack A Bag!! Wink

I REALLY Loved The Door Scene. That's The Exact Passion I Want To See In Viren, The One That Actually Makes Nivi Start Thinking. Oh He Looked SO Hot (Sorry Mahi Di, Jiju Really Did Look Hot), He's Definitely Left Nivi With Some Food For Thought.

And Nivi, Oh MY NIVI!!! Finalllly, Yaad Sataati Hain Uski Kya? Dil Main Beycheyni Ho Rahi Hain Kya? Are Pyaar Main Sab Kuch Hota Hain,Meri Jaaaaan! The Background Song Was SOO Nice, And Everything That Happened In That Scene TOUCHED My Heart So Much!! Especially The Pallu Scene. Oh, That Was Just AWESOME.
Ab Sirf Phone Par Baat Karni Hain Viren Se!

OHH, VIREN HAS THE SAME PHONE AS ME!!! (Sorry, Just ... Urm, Overexcited Big smile )

AND FINALLY, THE PRECAP. Oh Whoever That MP Is, WEARS GLOVES NOW. Oh God, JW? Or An Outsider, Well It's Someone Who Wants The Ill Health Of BS Now Aswell, Otherwise He Wouldn't Have Chosen The Medication. CC ... JW ... Ring Any Bells? But Isn't That Abit TOO Obvious? ...
Who Else Would Want The Ill Health Of BS? ...

Hmm, Thinking Caps On, My NivRen Psychotics!

true and too good. How did you type with all words having first letter capital?? its looks cool! but did you do this individually..hats off to you then!!

Ok, but I think Viren's phone is not working. why is that when NT called he did not answer and did not see the miss calls and now also when Nivi called he did not answer??

kya hua uske phone ko?? 

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

OMG, Moni what is going on today? You are on a roll or what? That is one unbelievably good analysis of today's episode, not to mention downright funny. Loved it, jaan!! Keep it up. I should have mentioned your name as well in my post about today's episode along with Milee, Anju & Navz for writing such long extensive posts and covering every facet of the episode. You did such a fabulous job, my dear that I went back and re-read your analysis, so that, I can point out some of your comments which were so hilarious!!

"All were there bu Viren was nt there . Kaise hota ? Usko apni dhasu entry jo deni thi"

"Actuallyy He was nt packing but i should say he was just throwing his HOTTT CLOTHES randomly in his bag"

"Hamare 100% PATNIVRATA PATI toh bas mauka chahiye apni patni ki tarif ke liye So he replies back " Haan maa badlav toh aaya h mujhme lekin Nivediata ki Vajah se " n jab hamare hott Viren ke charm se koi nahi bacha toh hamari Nivedita kaise bachti toh she gives him a smile . ."

"ohh my chuiimuhwwwii just wake up n realizee tht wht magic Viren did 2 u ? hu much u love him. comeon yaarr confess it ."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index