Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 105)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

@ anju : I agree with you, I also think the plan with backfire, because remember how Nivi has noted down all the medications on a paper, so hopefully she will check the meds and her written note and realize someone exchanged the medications, because I feel that Nivi has become slightly alert after that rope incident.
Navi, I do hope so but when watching the precap I had a question who will leave the medicine open on a plate yaar, other medicine were still packed that is ok but they had two tablets open in a plate.

Yes, she is slightly alert rather Viren made sure she will be alert after the rope incident by telling her that someone is behind it. Remember before wheneve something happens she used to think that what is happening to me but after Viren told her that someone is behind it in the store she thought that someone is playing with me and changed the rope. Hopefully she guards herself until Viren returns.

Hi Milee, the meds are in the plate bcos that could be next dosage. My mum does that so I know. She takes out meds ahead of time and keep them ready so she does not forget.

But did you notice how they were arranged in the same manner as the plate before?? and also all the strips had the same amount of empty meds in the strips. so, it could be someone who knew how many meds are left in each strips and same colors etc....it means it was not done randomly..this was a planned act and thought out act ..this will need some help from outside bcos new fake meds strips have to be bought too.

what do you think?
Because MP is inside person he knows everything and everyone's timing too. As I still believe its CC who is the MP she is well aware of everything and knows how to handle everything around in that house.

Before BS gave the responsibility of his meds to Nivi, CC was responsible for them, so if anyone knows the full details of his medications it is HER, plus she was really pissed off when BS insulted her and gave the responsibility to Nivi !!

Also remember how CC once said that 'what if BS hand does not remain on Nivi anymore ?' I don't think she was talking about killing him, I think it was to make sure that BS does not trust or have so much faith in Nivi anymore !! So either she is the MP, and if she is not, then I think she will definitely take a chance from the rope scene and use it to her advantage ! If that happens then poor Nivi will have 2 stalkers !! Confused In any case CC will never kill BS, because his dying would be a disaster for her and JH because Sid still has the POA, and with only BS alive and well CC and JH has a chance at the business and property via Viren when he wins his dadji's trust and faith !!

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Okay, I went and began reading all the posts from where I left off yesterday and have reached to page-96 & now have to take a break. But what is this silly new rule about the 'like' button, one member cannot use it for more than 10 times within 24 hours!! That's absurd! Why? I don't get it? What is the explanation for that? That just sucks.

Rach – OMG, I think I must have just gone offline and you posted your theory. You are so funny, that is one awesome theory about Viren booking a room in the mental asylum. I was flipping out, once I read it. How do you think of all this bizarre extremely hilarious theories??

Simran – Sorry, dear I wasn't there yesterday evening to give you company. We usually are online together. And, you are becoming as funny as Rach, dear. I was cracking up at your statement, "rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren." That is awesome!!

Milee – Thanks for assuring me that I am not being a sadist by loving Nivedita's restlessness and wanting more of it.

Moni/Shova/Sanju – You girls are unbelievable, a drug for Kinshuk called, "KINLIICIOUSSEXYOSTIC" cannot believe how innovative you all get when it comes to Kinshuk. I was LOL when I was going through your posts.

Ashley – Dear, I know I and a lot of people keep saying but I don't think we can thank you enough for giving us a live update about the episode daily. Really!! What would we do without you??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Simi, Nivi will never go to the Sharma house, firstly because of Keshav and secondly because even though YD is away, she would still honor her promise of never stepping a foot into Sharma house, that is why she stayed back to look after BS.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
today's song is so beautiful and words are so true:-

"teri har ek baat mujhko kaise lubhane lagi,
arey ab aa bhi ja na
yun na sata na,
yun na sata na"

WOW.. these are Nivi's feelings... Hope Viren sees the missed call from their room phone.. Nivi dialed the number and waited so I am sure cal lmust have gone through and then she disconnected.

FaizuuNivRensimran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

today's song is so beautiful and words are so true:-

"teri har ek baat mujhko kaise lubhane lagi,
arey ab aa bhi ja na
yun na sata na,
yun na sata na"

WOW.. these are Nivi's feelings... Hope Viren sees the missed call from their room phone.. Nivi dialed the number and waited so I am sure cal lmust have gone through and then she disconnected.

I knowww anju, tell me about it, i'm such a sadist, I swear i have been drooling over the lyrics of the song since the first time i watched, the lyrics are sooooooo beautiful !! Embarrassed and the lyrics you wrote are my fav too !!! Embarrassed
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I want to say this and really take a moment here and thank Navz, Milee and Anju for being so good at ensuring that everyone on this thread who is mad, upset, bummed, disappointed about the way the episode has turned out, ends up being positive. You guys, literally go out of your way to ensure that you basically reach out to everyone individually and make sure they interprete the episode correctly and retain their positive approach. And, not only today but I have seen that you guys have been consistent in doing this, if not together, then individually. I think that is marvelous and want to thank you guys, for cheering everyone up so well.

Edited by Excruciating - 03 January 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simi to agree with my point I am not against what Sid did but instead if he was shown proactive towards Viren than this problem could be resolved before time. But we know how Sid is he is not good at home front he needs to learn from viren at homefront and Viren need to learn from Sid when it comes to business.
Anyway it was a good shock for Viren as his mistake came out and now he can solve it and I loved it that he wanted to solve the problem rather than remaining and romancing with Nivi.

Simi I agree with you Sid had a huge suitcase whereas Viren took a small bag with him and didn't care much what he is going to do. I must say Sid is very organized he wants everything placed in suitcase like his clothes, his every required item whereas Viren is very unorganized as he never care what he is carrying he was putting someclothes and its Nivi who came and put everything he may require in Delhi.

Thanks payal for loving my theory I am oblized aur voh statement maine di thi simi ne nahi funny kaam karna mera, ashvee aur Shova ka kaam hai aur serious and meaningful baatein karna Humari Trimurti, Simi aur romantic taste daalna basically tumhara aur ketty ka kaam.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 03 January 2011 at 3:49pm
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

I want to say this and really take a moment here and thank Navz, Milee and Anju for being so good at ensuring that everyone on this thread who is mad, upset, bummed, disappointed about the way the episode has turned out, ends up being positive. You guys, literally go out of your way to ensure that you basically reach out to everyone individually and make sure they interprete the episode correctly and retain their positive approach. And, not only today but I have seen that you guys have been consistent in doing this, if not together, then individually. I think that is marvelous and want to thank you guys, for cheering everyone up so well.

Hey Payal, so nice of you.. We really caanot see any of you being sad, mad or upset.. We all are extended family now.. So we have to look out for each other.. If one person is down in the family then others try to cheer him/her up so that is what we try to do. I agree if not together but one of us is always positive.. Kahte hain na "Umeed pe duniya kayam hai" and we 3 are really hopeful for good things to come in NiVren's way..

coolgirl7simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index