Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 104)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ anju : I agree with you, I also think the plan with backfire, because remember how Nivi has noted down all the medications on a paper, so hopefully she will check the meds and her written note and realize someone exchanged the medications, because I feel that Nivi has become slightly alert after that rope incident.
Navi, I do hope so but when watching the precap I had a question who will leave the medicine open on a plate yaar, other medicine were still packed that is ok but they had two tablets open in a plate.

Yes, she is slightly alert rather Viren made sure she will be alert after the rope incident by telling her that someone is behind it. Remember before wheneve something happens she used to think that what is happening to me but after Viren told her that someone is behind it in the store she thought that someone is playing with me and changed the rope. Hopefully she guards herself until Viren returns.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@milee wonderful thought dear,  yes this time its for her and viru will do anything for her.

ok i have to go and have breakfast. will see u guys in a bit, if not then Bye guys, take care and discuss alot ( which i know u will). cya
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova I loved your analysis and you did wonderful job in capturing it. I said it that why BS came to know about Viren's mistake I am not saying he should not know anything but what I meant was right now Sid is handling all the things and he should independently handle this. I would have loved it if instead of BS Sid like elder brother should scold Viren first and tell him not to repeat this mistake and then if Viren repeat the mistake again then should go to BS. Elders first handle the mistakes themselves then go to others. He should have checked Viren's activities after leaving bigger matters in their hands in real world things happens elders keep an eye on their activities and never let them mistakes so easily which can be dangerous to the company. Here he should interfere and teach him and not be goody goody to not even say a word to him. I am not saying Viren is not wrong he proved himself very irresponsible on work front and its good for him that his first mistake become big that come in eyes of everyone so it will improve him and he will become very successful in business.

hi ..something came to mind. Rach, I am not sure if you remember but i had mentioned yesterday during our discussion that Viren even if he goes with Sid he will not mention about Nvi and both brothers will not communicate to each other.
and thats what happened see. they are just not comfortable handling the problems between themselves. Even before Sid did not ask Viren when he was acting with Nivi. he did not confront him or take him in confidence. he did not approach to viren. also, after the wedding or until now we have not see Sid trying to talk to viren abt any problems. 

plus i agree - Sid could have talked to Viren in privacy. He could have reminded viren. then he could have scolded viren at office and ask him to go delhi. he could have told BS later that this has happened and he has sent Viren to take care of it. I know BS would have been mad for not telling him first but BS can never get mad at Sid. he is his ladla. 

This whole BS scene made it look like Sid a child here who cannot even handle business now and when there is a prob run to his mother (in this case BS) and ask for help..
you know how children act when their toy is taken away or when some child hits them..some kids run to their mother for help bcos they cannot handle it by themselves.

Sid really needs to grow up. But anyway if we look at it at least everyone knows that Viren is making an effort and that he will take resp and accept his faults. but stil.............
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@ anju : I agree with you, I also think the plan with backfire, because remember how Nivi has noted down all the medications on a paper, so hopefully she will check the meds and her written note and realize someone exchanged the medications, because I feel that Nivi has become slightly alert after that rope incident.
Navi, I do hope so but when watching the precap I had a question who will leave the medicine open on a plate yaar, other medicine were still packed that is ok but they had two tablets open in a plate.

Yes, she is slightly alert rather Viren made sure she will be alert after the rope incident by telling her that someone is behind it. Remember before wheneve something happens she used to think that what is happening to me but after Viren told her that someone is behind it in the store she thought that someone is playing with me and changed the rope. Hopefully she guards herself until Viren returns.

Hi Milee, the meds are in the plate bcos that could be next dosage. My mum does that so I know. She takes out meds ahead of time and keep them ready so she does not forget.

But did you notice how the tablets were arranged in the same manner as it was in the plate before?? same way like triangle or something.....and also all the strips had the same amount of empty meds in the strips. so, it could be someone who knew how many meds are left in each strips and same colors etc....it means it was not done randomly..this was a planned act and thought out act ..this will need some help from outside bcos new fake meds strips have to be bought too.

what do you think?

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 3:12pm
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

Hi Milee, the meds are in the plate bcos that could be next dosage. My mum does that so I know. She takes out meds ahead of time and keep them ready so she does not forget.

But did you notice how they were arranged in the same manner as the plate before?? and also all the strips had the same amount of empty meds in the strips. so, it could be someone who knew how many meds are left in each strips and same colors etc....it means it was not done randomly..this was a planned act and thought out act ..this will need some help from outside bcos new fake meds strips have to be bought too.

what do you think?
Because MP is inside person he knows everything and everyone's timing too. As I still believe its CC who is the MP she is well aware of everything and knows how to handle everything around in that house.
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Milee I think it's CC too, as she can kill three birds with one stone, prove Nivi insane, make BS sick, and as now BS is involved she might be thinking that Viren won't side with Nivie. But she is the most obvious person and if CT has to show CC as MP they would just show her doing all this rather than hiding. I know when MP is revealed we all going to get a shock of our life. Even though with all the motives, CC is too predictable and lacks all shock values that TRP needs.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
also milee..if you notice in precap they did not show Sid..so I am thinking he might be stuck at work and will not go for dinner....i will be so happy bcos then DD will be mad and it will show everyone that S does not care much for dinner and DD and the whole thing in general....so NT will not have a chance of talking to him..which is good.

also, i wonder if Nivi will go or not? in the end she leave BS room and maybe she is going to HL. but then with HL, DD, and CC i wonder what will happen to Nivi...maybe NT dadi can pull Nivi aside when she goes to sharma house and talk to her little bit. even if it is for few mins. also NT seeing Nivi will give her the strength to believe that Nivi is alright. 
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
oh did you see how big was Sid bag when he came back to his room..man this guys needs lot of clothes and lot of food..just like how his Tiffin is so big..his bag is also big....

i am brining this up to show similarity with his life..he is carrying so much baggage on his shoulders and heart with all his past..

he needs to learn a big lesson..he needs to lighten up and go lighter on himself and life in general. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index