Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 103)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova dear thanks for making me laugh. Your take on today's episode is hilarious.  CC and YD got another name 'hilter wannabe'. Yay. I loved that. LOL You have described each and every scene so well. What can I ask more I saw today's episode only once but after reading yours, Milee, Navz, and Payal's take on it, it feels like I already watched it 5 times. Still Anju's analysis is left. 

Ketty, I gave my short analysis in the morning itself to calm all of you. I could not see you all in that state so could not control myself. That post was the gist of my feelings.. I cannot write a long one right now, maybe I will do it in the night from home. But it is going to be very similar to Navz and Milee.... We 3 were thinking alike from the episode point of view and also that this must have made few girls upset here... Big smile.

OK, let me write few more points here which I did not write before:-

1) Sid is a very nice person and he is doing duties of being a big brother whole heartedly. He loves Viren and wants to give him another chance as he believes Viren can do well. I really want to see both the brothers geling and working in the business together. It will be so different from Bhuvan-JW combination and I want this bonding. I am sure CTs will show us and they have been.

2) Dadaji did the right thing today and I liked that he gave Viren a second chance and that too when Viren insisted, not because Sid or YD said. This means a lot to Viren. Nivi is a very good influence on Viren and I would say that on the whole Sood house (that day will surely come when YD/CC/JW) will realize this.

3) Nivi's pain on hearing about her husband was portrayed very well. She is getting to know how family treats him and she is making a note of all this and will focus on improving these weak points so that she can get respect and trust for her husband from his family as he loves his family a lot. She was the one who convinced him to return back to the family after wedding and yes they both will overcome all the problems and will make their place in their heart. Nivi is a adarsh bahu only lucky household can get. So, GOD has thought about this and to improve Sood household, he has sent Nivi there. Viren stops and looks at Nivi while going for packing and sees that she is happy and so he is happy. He knows how much all this means to Nivi. He never expected her to join him and help him in packing and was doing it by himself as he is used to that. But he forgot that he is married to Nivi and she will take care of his stuff. And the way he was admiring him was so nice. HIs eyes were raining love, admiration, passion, satisfaction, gratitude.. so many emotions. He never wanted to leave Nivi and when bag was packed, his instinctive reaction was of sadness but immediately he cheered himself up and smiled and said "Chalo".

4) Nivi said her bye via eyes, there is no need to speak when communication can happen via other medium. Husband wife ke beech kuch baatein kahi nahin jati, sirf batayi jaati hain isharon mein. And Nivi, Viren do that very well. Viren knows that Nivi will not come and she did not disappoint him in that way that is why he was fine and happy and said "BYE".  But then his plan of forgetting cell phone - Nivi comes out and smiles and Viren all happy.. But as soon as she sees CC/YD there, her smile disappears and she controls herself and talks to Viren but Viren is all hurt and upset. Arey baba, he has to show that he is sad and is leaving Nivi till she herself calls him. I loved his attitude. We have been seeing glimpses of his attitude of lately, so it is a precursor to his upcoming track when his attitude will be fully back. He was hurting himself by saying those dialogues to her as he could feel that she was hurt, she was shocked. And his eyes again showed all the emotions.. THe way he looked at her before driving away the car was killing... It was very hot, very sensuous, very romantic, full of passion, he showed his need for her via that.. and also that yes you will now miss me and I am positive about that.....

5) Dinner invite ka kya kahna... HL does not know not to interfere with daughter's sasural. HL has made DD a total dumb.. Arey you are a nayi dulhan, you do not have samajh to ask your MIL if they can go for dinner? How can she simply say YES without taking permission.. And I liked VD that she took Viren's name that he is not here alongwith Ma.. Atleast she remembered.. She is a nice woman.

Precap - It is scary ..but i think it will backfire.. If you all notice, dadaji is in slumber in a sitting position. So I am very hopeful that he will wake up with some noise or that he is not sleeping at all and just closing his eyes as if resting. He might see the MP doing all this and will shout or something of that sort will happen... I am keeping myself positive that nothing wrong will happen with BS. Infact it might turn out to be a boon in disguise..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, why did DD say to HL that "Nivi ne hi to zid karke Viren ko bheja varna to dadaji Siddharth ko bhejne wale the????"
Madam DD did you not see that Nivi was standing quietly there the whole time. The only time she spoke was to tell VD that she is fine and if Viren wants to go then so be it. She never asked or requested anybody to let Viren go.. Horrible DD..
But then I liked how she kind of shouted at her mom "Nivi ko kya hoga??"""
Anju, I think for her its like zid right? she does the same thing and she thinks for everyone its the same. Instead of telling her mom that Nivi was ok to send Viren she said zidd.

In that scene I didn't like her taking Nivi's name so silently as if it will effect Sid big time but the last dialogue I liked she was really concerned for her sister kay kya hoga Nivi ko and was thinking.
ahahha guys agree lolz. i was so surpise to hear the word zid from her mouth at first then i thought to my self who am i kidding, this PB has no brains at all so she also classifys others like her self . I was even surpirised that she actually knew what was going on in the first place, cause she was standing like a statue and not doing anything but frown so i am proud of her that she atleast knew what had happned that morning so wasnt surprise later about the word zid, its expected now from her to say all these useless things.Big smile
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@ anju : I agree with you, I also think the plan with backfire, because remember how Nivi has noted down all the medications on a paper, so hopefully she will check the meds and her written note and realize someone exchanged the medications, because I feel that Nivi has become slightly alert after that rope incident.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Shova I loved your analysis and you did wonderful job in capturing it. I said it that why BS came to know about Viren's mistake I am not saying he should not know anything but what I meant was right now Sid is handling all the things and he should independently handle this. I would have loved it if instead of BS Sid like elder brother should scold Viren first and tell him not to repeat this mistake and then if Viren repeat the mistake again then should go to BS. Elders first handle the mistakes themselves then go to others. He should have checked Viren's activities after leaving bigger matters in their hands in real world things happens elders keep an eye on their activities and never let them mistakes so easily which can be dangerous to the company. Here he should interfere and teach him and not be goody goody to not even say a word to him. I am not saying Viren is not wrong he proved himself very irresponsible on work front and its good for him that his first mistake become big that come in eyes of everyone so it will improve him and he will become very successful in business.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 03 January 2011 at 2:56pm
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Wow anju awsome thoughts. as usual i loved it and agreed with it.

hmm i also think the MPs plan will backfire this time as nivi has become more alert after the rope scene so she might  check the bottles to see if they are correct as she will know which is what so hoopefully it backfires.
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Anju it's ok about analysis, actually with your recent post you have covered everything. I don't want to think about precap at all, I get into depression very quickly, so just to spare myself I am just focusing on thoughts that Nivi started caring for Viren, (well it's started from KC episode but now it's full blown, Haven't seen her going after Di lately. LOL ) and her missing Viren. I hope Yash get to talk to Nivi about flower, I want her to know that Viren felt bad for behaving like that with her. I am so affected by Viren's that behavior but look at our Nivi, she was sad but soon she just lost herself in his thoughts. But still it would be really good if Yash can give those flowers to her and say that Viren was happy.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Girls, now I am waiting for tomorrow eagerly. Do you think they will show Viren too missing his love and his wife? I really want to see them together on teh same frame missing each other. what say?

Another point for all you girls, in the beginning when Nivi asked Viren to join the office we were all happy but that time she asked him to do it for Sid-Divya, because Sid was busy and was not able to give his time to Divya but still Viren went to the office for him his wife's request is his command.
But today there is a difference she encouraged him as his wife. The way she told him you are not going there for holidays she knows if she goes with him he will be distracted and tells him remember your promise to dadaji. When you are succesful I will be more than happy actually I will be proud of you. For our Sweetu nothing in this world compared to his wife so he will fulfill his wife's request or wish and will be successful and make her happy and proud of him.

@Anju, awesome post dear. Maybe you, Navi and me should go for CT scan and check our brain cells. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova I loved your analysis and you did wonderful job in capturing it. I said it that why BS came to know about Viren's mistake I am not saying he should not know anything but what I meant was right now Sid is handling all the things and he should independently handle this. I would have loved it if instead of BS Sid like elder brother should scold Viren first and tell him not to repeat this mistake and then if Viren repeat the mistake again then should go to BS. Elders first handle the mistakes themselves then go to others. He should have checked Viren's activities after leaving bigger matters in their hands in real world things happens elders keep an eye on their activities and never let them mistakes so easily which can be dangerous to the company. Here he should interfere and teach him and not be goody goody to not even say a word to him. I am not saying Viren is not wrong he proved himself very irresponsible on work front and its good for him that his first mistake become big that come in eyes of everyone so it will improve him and he will become very successful in business.
aww Rachu thanks sweets. I understand what u mean, but this is serial we r tallking about and if they did this as u said then all will be well and beside then viren wouldnt have a excuse to go away hece then we wont have Nivi's realisation lolz so i am happy the CT's didnt think much into it. But Rachu i agree with u, sid should have checked the things and when he found out that day with the hone call he should have went to viren and explained things. but oh well what we got was good too, and now viren has a chance to prove himself to BS, MP(by finding out how he/she is) and to nivi that she too feels something for himBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index