Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010
Shova dear thanks for making me laugh. Your take on today's episode is hilarious. CC and YD got another name 'hilter wannabe'. Yay. I loved that.
You have described each and every scene so well. What can I ask more I saw today's episode only once but after reading yours, Milee, Navz, and Payal's take on it, it feels like I already watched it 5 times. Still Anju's analysis is left.
Ketty, I gave my short analysis in the morning itself to calm all of you. I could not see you all in that state so could not control myself. That post was the gist of my feelings.. I cannot write a long one right now, maybe I will do it in the night from home. But it is going to be very similar to Navz and Milee.... We 3 were thinking alike from the episode point of view and also that this must have made few girls upset here...
OK, let me write few more points here which I did not write before:-
1) Sid is a very nice person and he is doing duties of being a big brother whole heartedly. He loves Viren and wants to give him another chance as he believes Viren can do well. I really want to see both the brothers geling and working in the business together. It will be so different from Bhuvan-JW combination and I want this bonding. I am sure CTs will show us and they have been.
2) Dadaji did the right thing today and I liked that he gave Viren a second chance and that too when Viren insisted, not because Sid or YD said. This means a lot to Viren. Nivi is a very good influence on Viren and I would say that on the whole Sood house (that day will surely come when YD/CC/JW) will realize this.
3) Nivi's pain on hearing about her husband was portrayed very well. She is getting to know how family treats him and she is making a note of all this and will focus on improving these weak points so that she can get respect and trust for her husband from his family as he loves his family a lot. She was the one who convinced him to return back to the family after wedding and yes they both will overcome all the problems and will make their place in their heart. Nivi is a adarsh bahu only lucky household can get. So, GOD has thought about this and to improve Sood household, he has sent Nivi there. Viren stops and looks at Nivi while going for packing and sees that she is happy and so he is happy. He knows how much all this means to Nivi. He never expected her to join him and help him in packing and was doing it by himself as he is used to that. But he forgot that he is married to Nivi and she will take care of his stuff. And the way he was admiring him was so nice. HIs eyes were raining love, admiration, passion, satisfaction, gratitude.. so many emotions. He never wanted to leave Nivi and when bag was packed, his instinctive reaction was of sadness but immediately he cheered himself up and smiled and said "Chalo".
4) Nivi said her bye via eyes, there is no need to speak when communication can happen via other medium. Husband wife ke beech kuch baatein kahi nahin jati, sirf batayi jaati hain isharon mein. And Nivi, Viren do that very well. Viren knows that Nivi will not come and she did not disappoint him in that way that is why he was fine and happy and said "BYE". But then his plan of forgetting cell phone - Nivi comes out and smiles and Viren all happy.. But as soon as she sees CC/YD there, her smile disappears and she controls herself and talks to Viren but Viren is all hurt and upset. Arey baba, he has to show that he is sad and is leaving Nivi till she herself calls him. I loved his attitude. We have been seeing glimpses of his attitude of lately, so it is a precursor to his upcoming track when his attitude will be fully back. He was hurting himself by saying those dialogues to her as he could feel that she was hurt, she was shocked. And his eyes again showed all the emotions.. THe way he looked at her before driving away the car was killing... It was very hot, very sensuous, very romantic, full of passion, he showed his need for her via that.. and also that yes you will now miss me and I am positive about that.....
5) Dinner invite ka kya kahna... HL does not know not to interfere with daughter's sasural. HL has made DD a total dumb.. Arey you are a nayi dulhan, you do not have samajh to ask your MIL if they can go for dinner? How can she simply say YES without taking permission.. And I liked VD that she took Viren's name that he is not here alongwith Ma.. Atleast she remembered.. She is a nice woman.
Precap - It is scary ..but i think it will backfire.. If you all notice, dadaji is in slumber in a sitting position. So I am very hopeful that he will wake up with some noise or that he is not sleeping at all and just closing his eyes as if resting. He might see the MP doing all this and will shout or something of that sort will happen... I am keeping myself positive that nothing wrong will happen with BS. Infact it might turn out to be a boon in disguise..