Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 102)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ mew : anyways lets get back to discussing CCBM and NIVrEN, this is not the place for this discussion LOL

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by xaviara

@ mew : I don't watch Paki serials anymore, I haven't for 5 years now, and the reason in the guy in your siggy !! I shouldn't be surprised to see his siggy on IF, but it kinda did !! he is one of the most popular and hottest tv actors in Pakistan right now Smile
why don't you watch them Qaid e Tanhai on Hum is the best right now and yup he is really hottest actor in PK  and the girl is Neelam Muneer  she is the newest and the most popular actress you know she is only 18!Big smile and i think both look cute togetherEmbarrassed

Sweetie, Azfar was my best friend and fiance, but our relationship ended 5 years ago, and since then I stopped watching local Tv serials, and got hooked to indian tv serials !! And yeah I know he is very popular with the girls here, even when we were engaged and we used to go out, all his female fans would stare and drool over him where ever we used to go, so I know the effect he has on girls here in Pakistan.
REALLY??? DUDE???Shocked no worry i don't have crush on him and  if my sweet di don't mind i wanna see him with NeelamEmbarrassed

Edited by MewPrincess - 03 January 2011 at 2:28pm
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

@Navi, brilliant analysis as usual. While reading your analysis I was like laughig because mine is almost same like yours specially the last part where Viren looks at her one last time before leaving. He was so hurt. (Didn't we all thought this would happen like in our previous threads) And Yash one too he could not leave her like that so sent him flowers with her brother.

@Payla, awesome analysis but I kind of don't agree with you on your first point that CT's are ruining Viren character. Let me explain dear, Viren is very responisble but at the same time very lively, jolly go lively guy, for him its only and only Nivi which matters. WE have seen tht from the beginning if its anything to do with Nivi he cannot look or think about any other. Don't you remember the scene where he was about to leave to work but when Nivi was craving for his company he just stayed back without even thinking. I think that's when the mistake happened the quote must have not delivered and loss to the client. But I liked how he told his dadaji that he made mistake and he will fix it that is being responsible too right? He is responsible but when it comes to Nivi, he kind of loses his focus on all other things. Hopefully I made sense, so no CT's are not ruining his character at all.

@Monica, its so good to see your analysis about NivRen and specially Viren and his hotness,cuteness etc etc. But don't get mad at Nivi dear she is really a sanskari woman and she follows all the maryada. that is the reason she could not go with him to say goodbye and he did understood her and that is the reason he was not mad at her just smiled.

@RAchu, I can understand youbeing mad at YD. she is really a shrewd cold hearted woman. For her only status matters and nothing else, I think tht is the reason dadaji won't say much to her but when she crosses her limit he controls her.

@Shova, great analysis and liked how you were saying that Evil Witch was thinking as if she is participating Miss universe pegeant. But liked you maintained your positive vibes today dear. Keep it up
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee I loved your analysis. I really like the way you dissect Nivi, DD, YD, CC and VD's behavior keeping in mind of maryada of bahu. Today indeed we saw many things which we were craving for a long time. I loved Viren's attitude and Nivi's yearning. I just want that attitude once more targeted at CC and YD yaar, someone has to shut them up. Nivi being ideal bahu will never do that. I am hate that all good souls are keep getting hurt and all bad ones are keep getting they ways. This is too much evil winning in this show. I hope we get to see that day soon when our wishes of seeing YD and CC suffer comes true. I really wanted to do the evil laugh over here. LOL
Thanks Ketty, don't worry about his attitude towards Nivi didn't you see he was more hurt than her. But once he gets to know who the real culprit is his attitude will be targeted towards them. Right now he cannot just show them his attitude just like that. Nivi yes, he can because he knows that she knows how much he loves her and its only her he has no one else. And he knows her nature too that she will forgive him later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, why did DD say to HL that "Nivi ne hi to zid karke Viren ko bheja varna to dadaji Siddharth ko bhejne wale the????"
Madam DD did you not see that Nivi was standing quietly there the whole time. The only time she spoke was to tell VD that she is fine and if Viren wants to go then so be it. She never asked or requested anybody to let Viren go.. Horrible DD..
But then I liked how she kind of shouted at her mom "Nivi ko kya hoga??"""
Anju, I think for her its like zid right? she does the same thing and she thinks for everyone its the same. Instead of telling her mom that Nivi was ok to send Viren she said zidd.

In that scene I didn't like her taking Nivi's name so silently as if it will effect Sid big time but the last dialogue I liked she was really concerned for her sister kay kya hoga Nivi ko and was thinking.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Arrey yaar, yeh like button ko kya hogaya kaam nahi karaha.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks ketty and milee for liking my thoughts. But it wasnt at good as all ur analysis but i basically put down what i was thinking while watching the epi so sorry for the random thoughts here and there lolz.

yep hitler wannabe suites them naa. uff did u see how they were walking and talking just reminded me of hitler but they couldnt achive his looks so i called them wannabe lolz.

Milee sweety dont u agree that she looked like she was participating in miss universeLOL she looked like so to me . yep i am all positive from the begening i watched the epi but was a bit let down on dadaji but anju fixed that so all thanks to u , navz and anju i am all positiveBig smile

ok navz,payal and milee wow what an analysis guys Clap supurb darlings i loved it and i also agree lolzBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Navi, brilliant analysis as usual. While reading your analysis I was like laughig because mine is almost same like yours specially the last part where Viren looks at her one last time before leaving. He was so hurt. (Didn't we all thought this would happen like in our previous threads) And Yash one too he could not leave her like that so sent him flowers with her brother.

@Payla, awesome analysis but I kind of don't agree with you on your first point that CT's are ruining Viren character. Let me explain dear, Viren is very responisble but at the same time very lively, jolly go lively guy, for him its only and only Nivi which matters. WE have seen tht from the beginning if its anything to do with Nivi he cannot look or think about any other. Don't you remember the scene where he was about to leave to work but when Nivi was craving for his company he just stayed back without even thinking. I think that's when the mistake happened the quote must have not delivered and loss to the client. But I liked how he told his dadaji that he made mistake and he will fix it that is being responsible too right? He is responsible but when it comes to Nivi, he kind of loses his focus on all other things. Hopefully I made sense, so no CT's are not ruining his character at all.

@Monica, its so good to see your analysis about NivRen and specially Viren and his hotness,cuteness etc etc. But don't get mad at Nivi dear she is really a sanskari woman and she follows all the maryada. that is the reason she could not go with him to say goodbye and he did understood her and that is the reason he was not mad at her just smiled.

@RAchu, I can understand youbeing mad at YD. she is really a shrewd cold hearted woman. For her only status matters and nothing else, I think tht is the reason dadaji won't say much to her but when she crosses her limit he controls her.

@Shova, great analysis and liked how you were saying that Evil Witch was thinking as if she is participating Miss universe pegeant. But liked you maintained your positive vibes today dear. Keep it up

@ milee : I knowww, i was laughing too when i saw hoe similar our posts our and we were writing them at the same time !! lollz !!!

and i agree with Milee here Payal, Viren's character is intact and has not been tampered with, because like I explained before, he is a passionate lover, that when it comes to Nivi, he literally forgets everything, everyone, even himself !!! Because Nivi is his obsession, his passion, his mission, his life and his love !! Remember how he said to NT when he asked for Nivi's nad in marriage that I have always felt restless all my life because I knew my destiny was not to become the heir of the Sood empire, and that it was something else and when I met Nivi, if found my destination !! And Nivi is coming to slowly realize this, that if she left it up to Viren, she would be a huge distraction for him, that is why tonight she said she can't go because he needs to focus and fulfill his promise to BS, and then added that if he does this, she would be very happy and proud of him, so she is already guiding and encouraging him to take and fulfill his other responsibilities as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index