Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 101)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Milee I loved your analysis. I really like the way you dissect Nivi, DD, YD, CC and VD's behavior keeping in mind of maryada of bahu. Today indeed we saw many things which we were craving for a long time. I loved Viren's attitude and Nivi's yearning. I just want that attitude once more targeted at CC and YD yaar, someone has to shut them up. Nivi being ideal bahu will never do that. I am hate that all good souls are keep getting hurt and all bad ones are keep getting they ways. This is too much evil winning in this show. I hope we get to see that day soon when our wishes of seeing YD and CC suffer comes true. I really wanted to do the evil laugh over here. LOL

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ok  i know all u lovely people have posted ur analysis( iam yet to read them) and i am not much of an analaysis person but will just pen down my thoughts for each scenes as i wanna also express my self like u guys so do bear with my bad writing skills. lolz
I like alot of u girls loved the episode today. It was such a turning point episode and this episode marks the begining of nivi's relisation. Ok so my thoughts on the scenes:

First scene- here we see our two wanna be hitler walking down the main hall and YD giving her usuall snobby orders. I noticed while the whole time YD was speaking CC had such a snobby face as well. Angry like she won the miss universe or something. When YD was giving her responsibilities to CC i noticed dadaji looked up but he didnt say anything, and that got me thinking why didnt he protest and say VD should take the charge as she is more responsible and also  the bardi bahu so responsibilites do go to her first. But i guess dadaji didnt wanna create a hungama eairly in the morning and he knew navi and vandana will take care of things no matter what  so he just left it up to the two wanna be hitler to decide. YD as usual taunts VD and insults her indirctly and u can see it as she was stressing on the fact that all responsibility is only and only CC's.I noticed also VD and sid wasnt that happy with YD's orders but kept quite as usual. YD also indirectly told nivi to follow CC's orders and that nothing should go against CC wishes and Nivi like a good bahu nodded and smiled and that again shows her teachings. PB just stood like a statue in this whole scene so nothing much to say about her. And again i stress do see the scene again when YD was giving the order, see how CC was standing and looking around, man she looked like she was partaking miss universe contest or something. her head was held up high with her big snobby/evil nose sticking high in the air and her hands were clutched, man she was so proud to get such responsibility of YD and  i found that funny actually that she got such a meaningless job to do yet she thought herself as so great, she was reacting like this, all pound to finally get more chances to yell and take over YD yellings uffAngry.
Then sid goes to dadaji, and god i gotta confess i love it how he says dadashahib, actually both the brothers say dadashahib really cutely, with so much love and there is such a clamness in their voice when they talk to their dadashahib, just love that. ok sorry to drift off topic. ok so he get blessings and BS is so happy (like that scene) and then when sid brings up the client problem topic BS's smile disspears. Here i wanna say something, that someone mentioned a few post back that why did he have to tell BS about the problem, why not keep it within him and help viren like a big brother. well i dont really agree to this as sid shared all his things with his dadashahib and this is a seriouse matter so it shouldnt be kept hidden from BS as it will create more problems for viren and sid also. so i am happy BS knew about this. I like BS dialogue about how cause of their mistakes someone shouldn suffer, and that reminded me of viren here. See viren is also suffering from his parent's mistakes and not getting the trust or love that he so deserves.
When BS told sid to make viren understand how his one mistake can cause so much troublke for someone, well notice nivi's face she was so worried and concerned like a typical wife. she isnt even realising that she has fallen for viren and that why one bad talk about him will also have a effect on her. you see when we love someone or care for them truly from our hearts that when someone says something about them all worriers, anger, sadness comes to you and u wanna make things rite for that person again. Also CC was upset by BS dialogue as well and she felt bad, but this is only because it hurt her ego and finally her miss universe pose brokeLOLand i loved her expressions each time she is worried or upset.
what i loved was sid defending viren like a sweet big brother and said to BS that from now on you will never get to complain about viren, but to my dissapointment BS said he doesnt think so. and u could see the shocked expression of CC, and CC knew viren needed to come in the scene. I loved how as soon as she said his name nivi looked directly towards where he was ment to come from and sid did the same. u could see the concern in both their faces. when viren comes down the stairs so happy a part of me just cried cause i knew what was in store for him. Anyways, when he came BS said "but i can sure hope a change will come in him cause of nivi etc.." notice rite after he says this our statue PB comes to her senses hearing the name nivi and has a frown on her face and looks at nivi. Nivi so sweetly smiles and i can see some proudness too, and viren was over the moon hearing his wife get praised. then CC had to ruin the scene with her awful frown and just truned her head uff. then our cutie viruu says in his oh so cute voice"dadaji" again i have to say how i loved it how he says thatEmbarrassed(i analyse his eyes and next u will see me doing the same for his voice lolz) . he says i have made mistake but i wanna make it up. but here dadaji says nahi viren and notice everyone get a reaction, even YD creased her eyebrow. anyways you can see the hurt in viren's eyes but he covers it behind his smile and convinces BS to accept his offer. viren know his dadaji will only agree if sid also though so and thats why he asked sid to give him a last chance. Look at his expressions thereCry my poor handsome hunk looks so defeted and so sad .Nivi could feel his hurt and feel his yarnings for love , attention and recognition, so she said there is no problem with her and wanted viren to go. then comes alful hitler and said she thought viren should go as he does nothing( who asked her for her openion) and see viren's smile vanishes and also there is a extreme hurt on nivi's face and she feel so bad for him and concerned for him and instantly looks at him to see if hes allrite. when BS agrees viren is happy and more then him Nivi is happy.Embarrassed

Nivren's bedroom scene- oh my what do i say i was lost in my dreamword seeing this scene. ok so viren puts his clothes aways and must say this guys always has a unique style of doing things and this also goes with putting clothes aways in his bagLOL. loved how nivi helped him and at first he refused as he wasnt use to such things but laer stood aside admiring his wife. notice both are smiling so muchEmbarrassed I loved how nivi acted like a typical wife in fron of viren and u can see he was enjoying this soo much lolz. i liked how nivi refused the idea to go with viren and i am glad she said no as she knew he need to fullfill his work and promise and if she goes u know what our lover boy will do, he will just stare at nivi 24/7 lolz. and she said so herself that she dosent want his mind on something else other then work. aww she knows her hubby so well lolzBig smile I loved also how she said that with my happiness i will also feel proud of u if u fulfill this responsibility.
Viren says he will fulfill everything but for that she need to wait and nivi agrees. and here i will say what Navz said that this he might be refering to MP as well. And also someone said eirlier that why didnt viren talk to someone or nivi about taking care of her self well notice here he says if u miss me, just remember me andi will come running and says "anyways if there anything important more then you", see it his way of saying such things to nivi and u can see he is concerned but the thing he has to do is important for nivi and him so he has no choice. loved how he carried his bag a the end of the scene lolz.

Viren's goodbye scene- I loved how nivi folowed him down stairs and it shows her concern and that she too dosent want him to leave but she is yet to realise. when viren pickes up his bag and is about to leave well i thought nivi was about to do the same(not sure thought). he says he is going for an important work so isnt she gonna come. here nivi loks around and says no. but viren isnt mad at her and just smiles and says bye. Now this is in contast to when nivi comes to give the phone and Viren is all angry and makes it sound like he left nivi and noone is there for her. And again i agree with Navz that  he did this for MP. But i loved his dialogue about the realisation of nivi and yep his atitude was back, but it wanst aimed at nivi rather just a show he put on for MP.

Nivi in the bedroom- uff i loved this scene and everything was perfect, i loved the music as well. u can soo see her missing him. and i too loved how so quickly she missed him and was about to call him. i loved how she asked her slef why she is feeling this way and this is the first step our nivi took for her realisation process.

sorry girls for this long post i didnt mean to make it this long so i kinda didnt go in detail in the last few scenes.I realised i ranted on and on about the first scene sorry but i had to take my frustration out on YD and CC. Anyways  Hope u liked it and plz do give your views on my thoughts thanks, Ok now i'll run to read the ananlaysis milee,payal and Navz did.
cya in but and will love ur comments on this.Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7ParamoreScintillatinganjubala

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mew : I don't watch Paki serials anymore, I haven't for 5 years now, and the reason in the guy in your siggy !! I shouldn't be surprised to see his siggy on IF, but it kinda did !! he is one of the most popular and hottest tv actors in Pakistan right now Smile
why don't you watch them Qaid e Tanhai on Hum is the best right now and yup he is really hottest actor in PK  and the girl is Neelam Muneer  she is the newest and the most popular actress you know she is only 18!Big smile and i think both look cute togetherEmbarrassed
shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hello my dear NivRenians Hug I hope you all had nice time, enjoyed holidays. I did not show up for 2-3 days, feels like ages I did not talk to you guys.
I know I'm late. I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that 2011 brings you more success and prosperity in all your endeavors, and all the happiness you deserve.

I have to go through the analysis of the today's episode. But after seeing the precap I have one question: why is the MP suddenly involving the change of medicines of BS issue in the absence of Viren. He/She could have done before? So far MP's motive was to scare Nivi. Now seeing the precap looks like MP is going even to put a serious charge on Nivi? I hope that nothing happens to BS. Is not it misleading? What is the motive now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoreDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz, anju and Millie I really loved your analysis and you did a fabulous job and I am not angry with BS for extra hard with him but with YD the way she behave ruthlessly with her 3 major second class pessangers. Navz I hope whatever you saying about Viren going to get the track of MP I agree with that and definitely think he will prove himself in front of BS. Actually I don't want Sid to be involved in MP case and I don't think he is involved he is not good at it. I also think Viren doubt JAAL behind this. We can see brotherly bond in business but in Nivi's case I just want Viren to help or protect her I am possessive about it and I want it this way only. I know CT's will show what they think but in case of Nivi I don't want Sid to be involved.

@ bold.....rach...hilarious...ROFL but true. and there is no hope they will change. see VD after 25 yrs is also treated the same way. there is no hope from them to ever accept Nivi. i think she will have to compromise like she is doing right now and live with this reality. even if all the truth wud come out these ppl would continue behaving the same way. 
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Shova dear thanks for making me laugh. Your take on today's episode is hilarious.  CC and YD got another name 'hilter wannabe'. Yay. I loved that. LOL You have described each and every scene so well. What can I ask more I saw today's episode only once but after reading yours, Milee, Navz, and Payal's take on it, it feels like I already watched it 5 times. Still Anju's analysis is left. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Girls, why did DD say to HL that "Nivi ne hi to zid karke Viren ko bheja varna to dadaji Siddharth ko bhejne wale the????"
Madam DD did you not see that Nivi was standing quietly there the whole time. The only time she spoke was to tell VD that she is fine and if Viren wants to go then so be it. She never asked or requested anybody to let Viren go.. Horrible DD..
But then I liked how she kind of shouted at her mom "Nivi ko kya hoga??"""
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by xaviara

@ mew : I don't watch Paki serials anymore, I haven't for 5 years now, and the reason in the guy in your siggy !! I shouldn't be surprised to see his siggy on IF, but it kinda did !! he is one of the most popular and hottest tv actors in Pakistan right now Smile
why don't you watch them Qaid e Tanhai on Hum is the best right now and yup he is really hottest actor in PK  and the girl is Neelam Muneer  she is the newest and the most popular actress you know she is only 18!Big smile and i think both look cute togetherEmbarrassed

Sweetie, Azfar was my best friend and fiance, but our relationship ended 5 years ago, and since then I stopped watching local Tv serials, and got hooked to indian tv serials !! And yeah I know he is very popular with the girls here, even when we were engaged and we used to go out, all his female fans would stare and drool over him where ever we used to go, so I know the effect he has on girls here in Pakistan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index