Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 10)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
chlo guys m off to sleep...
it's 5:30am and i believe it's alsmot 12 in india aswell =D
happy new yrs to u all once again..and G'nite =D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys one thing i've observed today is that who ever this mp is surely knows Nivi's history very well...this person definately knows what nivi's mother was like and that's why that mp is tryign to show that it's a hereditary issue...nivi's mom probably experienced hallucinations and got scared easily which led her to commit suicide...Now if you think of it the MP certainly cannot be any of the main 3, divya, sid and viren are clueless about this..especially divya, she has no idea how her tayi ji died...so it has to be one of the elders...btw where is jawahar? he's been missing since the KC...*strange* but yeah...this is my POV

do share ur views guys =D

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
Ketty, I think next week is not going to be easy for us. First Viren will not be seen after Monday's episode and then MP on full speed.. Maybe by next Friday things will be back to normal when Nivi will miss Viren and will realize that she is in love with him and call him back??? 

Rach: what a wonderful introduction to a new thread on our favorite couple and may all our hopes and dreams for them come true!

It is very strange that Viren decides to leave. I wonder what they will show as the cause for Viren leaving Nivi in a lurch. I'm sure he's going to Delhi with Sid to fix the mistake he possibly made with a client. But it could be that Viren leaving is part of his plan to catch the MP. If the MP believes that no one is around to help and protect Nivi then he/she will act out a bit more, then this allows Viren to catch the MP. Also, Jawahar's absence is very weird and I think Nandu may be somehow involved in this mystery. One thing is for certain. After Monday we are in for some boring or not so exciting episodes as Viren will be gone for God knows how long Cry

Lastly, Happy New Year Everyone!! It's still only 10:30 am for me  and 2011 is knocking at the door, but some of you will be opening the door to 2011 in a few short minutes! I hope that this coming year is filled with fun, happiness, laughter, love, and success for everyone!

Edited by asyadada - 31 December 2010 at 11:43am

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

chlo guys m off to sleep...
it's 5:30am and i believe it's alsmot 12 in india aswell =D
happy new yrs to u all once again..and G'nite =D
Byee Sanju Diii!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingKinSanj

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Moni............. loved your analysis........... nivren scenes were really wonderful.................
when nivi acknowledged him about being accha pati.........he grabbed on that word pati.......... he was really happy when he heard that from nivi's mouth.........LOL......poor darling.................  and the dining room scene ..........could'nt stop smiling when i saw that......LOL.... my heart stopped...........

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Faiza I loved your analysis. I also love all of your optimism too. I trust Viren, it will take a lot to break my trust in him, but my optimism is running low today. I am very optimistic person most of the time. But may I was expecting something totally different today. Anyways I was laughing when you said you were hiding behind pillow while watching. Actually I was imagining that scene. LOL Thanks sweetie for making me laugh. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
happy new year 2011 in india

gud nite dears...

Edited by ashred12 - 31 December 2010 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

happy new year 2011 in india

gud nite dears...

Happy new year ......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Faiza I loved your analysis. I also love all of your optimism too. I trust Viren, it will take a lot to break my trust in him, but my optimism is running low today. I am very optimistic person most of the time. But may I was expecting something totally different today. Anyways I was laughing when you said you were hiding behind pillow while watching. Actually I was imagining that scene. LOL Thanks sweetie for making me laugh. Hug
Thank Youuu Ketty Diiii!!!
No, seriously, it was soooo bad, just the knife in mid air, and Nivi's face!
Itna dar lag raha tha!!!
Yh, Ketty Dii, you are a very optimistic person, and that's what I LOVE about you, and all of you guys!! So fikar not, Viren's a smart dude EmbarrassedWink

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index