Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi girls good morning / afternoon / evening .. sorry I have been MIA ... with the new job its kinda difficult , also I am totally jet lagged and hence sleep at wierd hours . I read all your posts and love each and everyones analysis . With this stupid like rule on IF I cant even like all your posts .

I dont know maybe I saw the nail polish ( sorry ) ... i think its the jetlag ... so I am sorry to misled you guys .

Anyways I will be watching only in the evening but ashley sweetie thanks for the live update . I also dont know if I can watch the torture today . And when there are issues why does nivi not tell viren thats what makes me mad . 😭😭😭😭
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

</div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
<div>Thanks ashly for updating the episode

Omg what will happen now did they show Viren or just they were talking and one more thing I somehow feel JAAL are only involved in this and Viren is trying to expose it and I think dada sahib may also be helping Viren by faking illnessdada sahibmay have seen someone changing medicines and pretend to eat them whereas is not eating them and fake that this is happening just my presumptions
</font>

they showed viren talking on phone. He was talking abt missing her n says if he misses her den its sure she also does. She smiles hearing dis.
Btw, i uploaded yday's song since i didnt see any1 doing it. D link is in pg 127 n also in media thread.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode, CT's making us crazy/mad, as viren is somewhere in the parking lot calling nivi and sid is in office So both of them is not MP.  THEN WHO IS THE EMMPEEE?

All ladies r going for dinner ok,what happened to the naukar n jakar???? How can someone enter the house. Do they have watchman at the gate?????

Now have to focus on the missing person i.e. jawahar or lalji kaka. I think its Jawahar 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lams

hi girls good morning / afternoon / evening .. sorry I have been MIA ... with the new job its kinda difficult , also I am totally jet lagged and hence sleep at wierd hours . I read all your posts and love each and everyones analysis . With this stupid like rule on IF I cant even like all your posts .

I dont know maybe I saw the nail polish ( sorry ) ... i think its the jetlag ... so I am sorry to misled you guys .

Anyways I will be watching only in the evening but ashley sweetie thanks for the live update . I also dont know if I can watch the torture today . And when there are issues why does nivi not tell viren thats what makes me mad . 😭

thanx lams.. Its better to wait 4 navi's scenes dan watching d epi..
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Viren can't be MP as if he was MP then he would have done everything with his hands but one thing I am not getting surely Viren and Mp has some connection because as soon as MP scared Nivi and she ran out of the room Viren called now this is what I call telepathy as he knew now MP has done scaring act so I should do calming effect and this is the reason I am thinking JAAL are involved as CC is in HL place, Sid is in office
So obsessive hater parents are doing everything in their hands to endanger Nivi's life and to prove her insane but obsessive lover will do everything protect Nivi and to prove her innocent.
 That's why they have a telypathy contact as soon as they do something wrong he call immidietely after that kya relation hai bossπŸ˜†.

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I think Viren can't be MP as if he was MP then he would have done everything with his hands but one thing I am not getting surely Viren and Mp has some connection because as soon as MP scared Nivi and she ran out of the room Viren called now this is what I call telepathy as he knew now MP has done scaring act so I should do calming effect and this is the reason I am thinking JAAL are involved as CC is in HL place, Sid is in office

So obsessive hater parents are doing everything in their hands to endanger Nivi's life and to prove her insane but obsessive lover will do everything protect Nivi and to prove her innocent.
 That's why they have a telypathy contact as soon as they do something wrong he call immidietely after that kya relation hai bossπŸ˜†.

Rachu, such a sensitive and serious moment for NivRen and JAAL...and you already made a funny story. May be telepathy works with you tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Today I felt bad for Nivi the way CC-DD behaved and I am scared too as everyone will be after Nivi for giving wrong medicines and no one I mean no one is going to think for second she gave the medicines that are present and she was never out of house and how come wrong medicines will land home out of nowhere so the person who bring medicines could be involved. 100% patnivrata Cutie will trust his 100% innocent cutiepie but will he be able to find who did it as immidietely after rope incident he left for delhi.

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys the update it up!
so now, DD, sid, viren, VD and CC they cannot with the stalkers...My full sispicion is on jawahar now, since he is the missing one atm!
and i kinda have my doubts on viren too..I know I know he has left for delhi, but when he called he was on the streets..so just have that doubt. I wouldn't have had the doubt if we had seen viren calling from a hotel or sumfin, but wht to do, my shaqi dimaag πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: shana_83

Rachu, such a sensitive and serious moment for NivRen and JAAL...and you already made a funny story. May be telepathy works with you tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yaar telepathy nahi to aur kya hai idher MP gadbad karta hai aur udhar Viren romance. Pata in scenes ko dekh kar na mujhe ek film yaad aa rahi bahut pehle dekhi thi zyaada yaad nahi usme om prakash the aur jab bhi koi murder hota tha to who ghar kuch gaate huye ghusta tha aur sabko lagta tha ki vohi un sab ke peeche hai.πŸ˜†
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys!! I quickly read through all the posts about today's episode and want to say that MP could still be anybody considering the fact that the MP might have one of the servants in the house doing all his dirty work on his behalf. We just cannot still rule out that possibility. I think that is the worst part about this whole MP track that you might have this one instigator who is the master mind behind planning all these episodes with Nivi but he/she might actually have someone else altogether executing the plan.