Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi dears...i wont be much active for some time, as i'm upset at myself over some personal issues...thanx a lot 4 liking my short live updates...
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
in segment Kinny said something will happen to Nivi -  Ithink that is - She will realize she loves Viren. That's it. I don't think we need to worry about it.

Ashley,  sorry to hear that, hopefully everything will turn out for better for you🤗
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashred12

hi dears...i wont be much active for some time, as i'm upset at myself over some personal issues...thanx a lot 4 liking my short live updates...

Hey Ashley, sweets hope everything is okay, with nothing major going on? Of course, dear we will all wait for you to sort out whatever personal issues you are going through and come back to us, hopefully soon. 😊 But just know, to not be too upset with yourself, we always tend to be very harsh on ourselves. We love you dearly and as I have said before, can never thank you enough for the live updates of the episodes daily. Hope you find peace with yourself and come back online to all of us soon. Love you! 🤗Take care.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tamushi

in segment Kinny said something will happen to Nivi -  Ithink that is - She will realize she loves Viren. That's it. I don't think we need to worry about it.

Ashley,  sorry to hear that, hopefully everything will turn out for better for you🤗

Hey Suaji, that's true. I was also thinking on the same lines. Nothing majorly bad will happen to Nivedita. As you said, she will realize her love for Viren, which is big, right?? I hope our speculation is correct. Wow, I can't just wait to see that. 🤗
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yupp Payal, can't wait to see that. I hope they show more of Nivi's tadap for Viren like yesterday! we are being sadist, ain't we? that we are enjoying Nivi's tadap😳😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all today? what's going on? 
ashred12 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ashred12 thumbnail
thanx a lot sauji n payal...hoping to come back to u guys soon...tc...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good morning evening girls what happening what is about SBS segment what major turning point going to come.

I want to see Viren tadap too as till now they haven't shown him actually missing her whatever they showed in the face only not behind Nivi.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

Ashly take care dear. I hope your problem gets resolved  and hope to see you soon. And once again thanks for your live summary.