NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well hate is very strong word, in real life I don't think I have anyone whom I hate, dislike may be. But we do tend to use this word a lot for CCBM characters when we are angry at them. I actually like your quality of not being made at someone for long. I can't forgive people so easily. But you are right that if PB is happy Nivi will be happy too and PB will stop frowning all the time and may be stop hurting Nivi.
yes ketty hate is a strong word and shouldn be used , but i use it all the time but dont really mean it from my heart just that when i am frustrated to get out my anger i use these words but later i forget and forgive😃
Ketty u know sometimes its good to forgive someone no matter what they did as we are all human and we make mistakes. I know its hard but if we hold grudges against people we will oneday find ourselves alone so its best to forget and forgive andstart afresh. Well that my POV anyways but i do get angry at people but last for only a few min as u must have noticed from my posts lolz😃
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one talking to me😭
No we are Rach. Sorry, dear!! Did we miss to comment on any of your posts? I thought I covered all the pages! What do you want to discuss, sweets..

No one talking to me😭

Oh sweetie don't cry. what you want to talk. I don't know why I am unable to concentrate on one topic jumping from Sid to Divya to Viren. 😆
Originally posted by simran728

i agree i hate (ok correction...since ketty mentioned...i dislike PB) PB too. n how funny we came up with her name PB right. we are good. pat on our bag.

today i also lost little bit feelings left when she said yes to HL without asking Vd when she is sitting right there..i mean common woman...plz learn manners..see her saying this was picked up well by CC n she used it to her advantage....iin future also VD will be shown going away from PB bcos of PB own wrong doings. 
Simran i agree i was pissed of PB there as well, she really needs to learn her mannaers and i hope she learns soon or like u said VD will also drift away from her. its clear VD isnt as happy with her now
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

😆simran jaan finally i catch u online. how r u sweets. yep i had breakfast and i think and follow my viren so had fruits too, and while eating i was dreaming about his eyes too😍
uff why is his eye soo hypnotising yaar?? i get pulled towards his eyes when ever i see him😃

i am good babe. i was off from work today so spend last 12 hrs just watching and reading this forum..ppl might think i am jobless you know?? haha. but seriously. i am just watching their scene and thinking how the story will move forward.

today when Nivi was dreaming abt Viren and thinking of him..i was thinking of Suchi's scene..when she is thinking of him and by mistakes tells that to DD...but here ofcourse no one is there..but still i hope nivi continues this tomorrow and does not get distracted by CC attack.

True even I like that part till Divya is not annoying Nivi I am ok with her and I too want them to be happy but I also want Divya should get her lesson as she can't involve HL all the time.
yes sweets she will learn her lesson very soo we just have to be patient. but sometimes i wonder will she really learn, ever?? lolz
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh sweetie don't cry. what you want to talk. I don't know why I am unable to concentrate on one topic jumping from Sid to Divya to Viren. 😆

rach we are here dear for you?? please tell me what on your mind? are you thinking of something special?? 

my fav of Nivi's yearning was when her pallu gets stuck and she see Viren's frame. even in his absence his things are being palyful with Nivi..so cute right?? oh I loved how she saw their faces together in the frame...that was a big hit for me.

yes ketty hate is a strong word and shouldn be used , but i use it all the time but dont really mean it from my heart just that when i am frustrated to get out my anger i use these words but later i forget and forgive😃
Ketty u know sometimes its good to forgive someone no matter what they did as we are all human and we make mistakes. I know its hard but if we hold grudges against people we will oneday find ourselves alone so its best to forget and forgive andstart afresh. Well that my POV anyways but i do get angry at people but last for only a few min as u must have noticed from my posts lolz😃

I know dear, It is not healthy to hold grudges but I trying my best to be forgiving. But anyways I do forgive eventually. You are right that to start fresh you need to forgive and forget. See how many life lessons we are learning while discussing fiction characters. 😃

Ok I need to disappear for half an hour be back soon.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago

yes sweets she will learn her lesson very soo we just have to be patient. but sometimes i wonder will she really learn, ever?? lolz

yea dear..like CC said not a day goes when there is no "Home Delivery". 🤣

No one talking to me😭
what rachu?? who said we wernt talking to u , i just replyed to ur post. I am no one😭. u know how much i love u🤗