Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal sweetie how can I be mad at you? We all have our own opinion and POV. I don't disagree that Sid is a good guy and he has lots of potential, but in my eyes he still have to prove himself to get my trust. I am watching CCBM from beginning and I liked him initially, actually I was upset with Nivi for driving him away when she wanted him to marry Divya before whole Keshav's confrontation. (now i think whatever happened was for best). I just want him to stand up for truth once. I know he is keeping mum to keep peace in family but this will just make matter worse for Sidya in future. And in a way his silent is hurting NivRen right now. YD is always upset with them, if only Sid can come out clear about what he tried to do on wedding day and about JW's involvement in fraud, may be NivRen doesn't have to face YD's insult and taunt all the time. Most surprising thing for me is, him not standing up for his own mother. 

yeah me too. Ketty, I have been watching CCBM from the begining bcos my mom use to watch it and I would give her company. now I am hooked. At that time I did not know anyone named KM or even Ranvir or bidaai. I was hoping Sid and Nivi would work and i was kind of giving up hope bcos of to much drama btwn CC and sharma. but when Viren made an entry ...i was fidaa over him. over his dialogs and his connection to nivi. 

n payal..thats why we get mad at Sid. bcos we love his character and are pissed that he is not being used at all. CT are writing his script to be of a weak and useless person right now. we want him stand up for his mother at least if no one else. and see more he continues to keep quite abt his past..more Divya will find hard later to forgive bcos by now she considers him as her husband and not just a friend. initially when they got married they were friends and he shud have come clean. but i guess CT has something else in mind. sad. πŸ˜­
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Asya what a analysis loved all your points and description you gave about each character and agree with your stand on NivRen and I am sure they will handle all the hurdle together with their love and trust for each other and Viren will win his dada sahib trust and love and Nivi will win her father love and trust. Right now more than Viren I am worried about Nivi as Viren did mistake and even hold the bagage of his parents mistakes to get this treatment from his dada sahib but what is Nivi's mistake I mean just because she is female protagonist she has to suffer. I can understand her inlaws but atleast Keshav should trust her that's why I want before solving Viren's problem of trust they should solve the relation of Nivi and her father as this is most needed for Nivi. I want Nivi atleast get full support of her family specially her father when she can trust her father is innocent why Keshav not understand she is innocent why he looks her as traitor. Now here I will again say one thing Nivi did everything for her family and father but they think she is traitor and Viren till now very responsibly protected his families honor and he is blamed for ruining family's name.

I too feel that Keshav should have tried to understand the condition in which he left Nivi and her family. Keshav knew that Nivi, Daadi, and Yash had nobody to rely on, yet he was so caught up in his own problems that he chose to escape them and leave his family to fend for themselves. Nivi did the best she could under the circumstances yet she's punished unjustly. Nevertheless, Keshav will eventually see for himself that Viren is not like his parents and hopefully Sid will expose the truth about JAAL to everyone too. Thus, I believe that Nivi and Viren will be accepted by Keshav before they're accepted by JAAL. 
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

i 100% think its CC = MP now because if u all see the precap , the hands were of a woman and they had nail polish i think

what nail polish?? really ..let me run and check. how come i did not see it???
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

i 100% think its CC = MP now because if u all see the precap , the hands were of a girl and they had naip polish i think

Hey lams welcome back and happy new year jaanuπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—. I am feeling so happy to see you and for the fact koi to hai jiske liye main like press kar sakti huin else baakiyon ki post par to like press karne ka kota hi khatam ho gaya hai and seriously we have become so used to pressing like that we can't take it when we are not able to press like button and its quite frustating too and this was my way of conveying sometimes though I am not actively participating I am reading and liking your posts but now I can't do that too. Ok dheere dheere iski bhi aadat ho jayegi 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe 😊, hey guys - Rach, Simran & Ketty I was just kidding about my comment. I know you guys are not mad at me and that we all just have a different POV and all of us respect each other's opinions. All I was trying to say was that we don't have to discuss Sid, as that is not important. Now, of course, if it was something about NivRen that we were disagreeing about, yes than that's a different matter altogether. πŸ˜‰
Anyways, I want go watch NivRen scenes from today's episode once again. Be back in a bit..
Hey, Simran ditto. Even I didn't know who Kinshuk was, Ranvir was, what show was Bidaai but started liking Viren and the idea of Nivi & Viren being together..
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

what nail polish?? really ..let me run and check. how come i did not see it???

no there are gloves and i cant see the nail polish from thru them. can u?? anyone?
Originally posted by: asyadada

I too feel that Keshav should have tried to understand the condition in which he left Nivi and her family. Keshav knew that Nivi, Daadi, and Yash had nobody to rely on, yet he was so caught up in his own problems that he chose to escape them and leave his family to fend for themselves. Nivi did the best she could under the circumstances yet she's punished unjustly. Nevertheless, Keshav will eventually see for himself that Viren is not like his parents and hopefully Sid will expose the truth about JAAL to everyone too. Thus, I believe that Nivi and Viren will be accepted by Keshav before they're accepted by JAAL. 

She and NT has been punished most for nothing as they can't talk to each other despite of being present in the neigbour. More than Nivi I feel bad for NT that Nivi took a decision herself what ever motive it was but NT is being punished due to decision taken by her kids and no one is actually there to understand her feelings and emotions even some yash doesn't understand her concerns forget about keshav.

no there are gloves and i cant see the nail polish from thru them. can u?? anyone?

Even I could see the Nail polish I don't know but I didn't find any.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeah me too. Ketty, I have been watching CCBM from the begining bcos my mom use to watch it and I would give her company. now I am hooked. At that time I did not know anyone named KM or even Ranvir or bidaai. I was hoping Sid and Nivi would work and i was kind of giving up hope bcos of to much drama btwn CC and sharma. but when Viren made an entry ...i was fidaa over him. over his dialogs and his connection to nivi. 

n payal..thats why we get mad at Sid. bcos we love his character and are pissed that he is not being used at all. CT are writing his script to be of a weak and useless person right now. we want him stand up for his mother at least if no one else. and see more he continues to keep quite abt his past..more Divya will find hard later to forgive bcos by now she considers him as her husband and not just a friend. initially when they got married they were friends and he shud have come clean. but i guess CT has something else in mind. sad. πŸ˜­

Simran even I didn't know who KM is until he entered as Viren. And I didn't even know at the time of Keshav's confrontation that there is another male lead in this serial, but after that incident I just didn't wanted Nivi to end up with Sid at all. May be I was superimposing my personal feeling at that time, but I just glad that Nivi ended up with Viren.
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Simran even I didn't know who KM is until he entered as Viren. And I didn't even know at the time of Keshav's confrontation that there is another male lead in this serial, but after that incident I just didn't wanted Nivi to end up with Sid at all. May be I was superimposing my personal feeling at that time, but I just glad that Nivi ended up with Viren.

Ditto here. Even I didn't know who KM was before CCBM. I knew Ranvir from Bidaai as my mom had once shown him on TV, but was never much addicted to Bidaai as CCBM. When they showed Viren's entry, I was like oh Ranvir is here. After seeing his amazing performance on CCBM, I tried to find out who this actor was.