Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Simran, my dear, how are you doing, sweets? Sorry, I didn't get to chat with you directly today at all. I was actually catching up on everyone's posts that I missed from yesterday evening. And, this 'like' button issue is really very annoying. I did go through all of your posts but couldn't indicate that I liked it. 😔 Anyhow, I am going to get offline right now but will be back online again in an hour or so. Hopefully, you can be online as well and we can continue with our dissection of today's episode..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Rach, I hate that I cannot hit the 'like' button on your comments. But, yes, Navz and Milee did clear that aspect about the CTs not really tampering with Viren's character. That's what I wasn't sure of either and mentioned as such in my analysis.

About, Sid I know everyone does not really hate/dislike him but I guess just are not that huge a fan of, especially because he hurt Nivedita so badly and didn't support her at all when she needed the most but I really do like him. Whatever, said and done, he is shown to be a gem of a person and yes, we all hate the fact that all the elders in the family are partial towards him but that's not his fault. I don't know but I really do have a soft spot for him.
PB, is an altogether different story. I do agree with your reasoning but it's just hard to overlook her attitude and look & try to understand her good side and where she is coming from.

He is good person but I don't really like him not only because he didn't stood up for Nivedita in confrontation scene but because on wedding day he asked his mother what wrong I did. This dialog of his made me dislike him. He did mistakes and Nivi's and her family's life turned upside down and he is asking what mistake I have made. Tomorrow if Viren turned out to be Psychotic and a stalker who is behind Nivi and doing those dreadful things (though we don't want this but this can happen and there is a possibility of CCBM turn this way as all the things are pointing towards it and he can turn outrightly negative) then also Sid will be more blameworthy for not opening his mouth and still thinking what mistake he made. He doesn't dare to tell anyone that its he who made Nivi take this desicion. I don't think he is gem of person as who is good they know how to accept their mistakes but when someone try to tell him his mistake he generally shout at them they may be wrong but he is good hearted no doubt but he is not gem whereas Viren has this quality if he makes mistakes he knows it and immidietely ask for forgiveness even if it is not actually his mistake. Doing mistake is not wrong but not accepting it is wrong and here Sid to me is wrong.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Simran, my dear, how are you doing, sweets? Sorry, I didn't get to chat with you directly today at all. I was actually catching up on everyone's posts that I missed from yesterday evening. And, this 'like' button issue is really very annoying. I did go through all of your posts but couldn't indicate that I liked it. 😔 Anyhow, I am going to get offline right now but will be back online again in an hour or so. Hopefully, you can be online as well and we can continue with our dissection of today's episode..

hey payal. i am good dear. i know this like button is annoying me too. i am able to show my appreciation properly to everyone's posts. I dky they changed this rule.
also, i will be online too ..so when you come online lets discuss some more..what is on your mind today?? Payal, I can understand you still have a soft corner for Sid..but I am really mad and until they something substantial I am not liking him at all. tell me...could not he have talked to Viren and make him understand or remind him before the deadline.?? why he has no communication with viren or divya for that matter? he has no communication at all. he barely has any dialogs right now.?? why?
simran728 thumbnail
pla help me understand what will happen to our theory now??

***************my earlier post.

but guys our theory of Viren returning early is not going to work out. earlier I thought he will complete his work fast and return early before Sid and YD comes back and keep an eye on Nivi and MP.

but now I dont know what will happen? bcos now Viren is alone with YD and has to take care of her and will return only when she comes back as they are going in the same car. plus she said she is going to her sis place..so maybe she will stay for few days. oh man?

i understand Viren did all this to show MP that they can come out..that he is mad at Nivi and she does not have anyone's support. but without him being there how will he know what is going on and who is doing it and who is going to come out from the shadows???
Originally posted by: simran728

pla help me understand what will happen to our theory now??

***************my earlier post.

but guys our theory of Viren returning early is not going to work out. earlier I thought he will complete his work fast and return early before Sid and YD comes back and keep an eye on Nivi and MP.

but now I dont know what will happen? bcos now Viren is alone with YD and has to take care of her and will return only when she comes back as they are going in the same car. plus she said she is going to her sis place..so maybe she will stay for few days. oh man?

i understand Viren did all this to show MP that they can come out..that he is mad at Nivi and she does not have anyone's support. but without him being there how will he know what is going on and who is doing it and who is going to come out from the shadows???

No he can return early as he has just responsibility to leave YD at her sister place and then he can return back and again go there to pick her up he is not going to stay with YD in delhi for long

hey payal. i am good dear. i know this like button is annoying me too. i am able to show my appreciation properly to everyone's posts. I dky they changed this rule.
also, i will be online too ..so when you come online lets discuss some more..what is on your mind today?? Payal, I can understand you still have a soft corner for Sid..but I am really mad and until they something substantial I am not liking him at all. tell me...could not he have talked to Viren and make him understand or remind him before the deadline.?? why he has no communication with viren or divya for that matter? he has no communication at all. he barely has any dialogs right now.?? why?

Simran that's what the problem of Sid he even didn't inform Viren that due to his mistake clint has to suffer imagine if VD didn't inform Viren about Sid going to delhi then he was not going to know his mistake and he would keep commiting the same mistake here Viren showed his smartness to understand his mistake.
xaviara thumbnail
@ payal : sorry hun could not comment on your post earlier when you thanked us for cheering you all up. In such a short span of time we all have become so close to each other, that even if one is upset or angry it affects us all, so no need to thank us sweetie, we are always there for each other ! *hugs*

and thanks a ton for liking my analysis sweetie !! means a lot !!

xaviara thumbnail
@ simi :  Remember Milee said that other day that Nandu will help Viren with the MP, so if there is anyone who is gonna keep an eye on things, and keeps Viren informed, it is going to be Nandu, sab ka Bandu !! After Nivi, Viren seems to trust him the most in the  Sood House !! 😆
simran728 thumbnail
hi guys...when CC calls for Viren..saying YD is waiting for him..what does that mean?? why is YD waiting for him? i mean he was not going to delhi anyway until he got BS approval so why wud she call him that way ? i am confused.Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi guys...when CC calls for Viren..saying YD is waiting for him..what does that mean?? why is YD waiting for him? i mean he was not going to delhi anyway until he got BS approval so why wud she call him that way ? i am confused.

CC was upset because her ego was hurting listening to BS about how Viren made a mistake. She wanted Viren to be there to see what he did, but couldn't just ordered him to come down, so she used YD as YD was leaving for Delhi so CC said YD is waiting for him to see her off.