NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Anju and Navz. Thanks guys for my daily dose of positive thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ Navz I kinda agree with your analysis about today's episode. Actually I am not angry at Viren or Nivi. I totally loved, that in less than 10 minutes she started missing him. But really felt sad for Viren. I hope he gets his due happiness soon. I am just worried for Nivi and literally don't want Sid to be her savior. 

@all sorry guys I can't click like button for most of you, but I am reading every comments and I know we all are so attached to this characters that we feel happy with their happiness and feel sad when they are down. But let's hope for best and NivRen will come out from this whole mess stronger. 
Good Afternoon/Night girls, sorry I am late I had some work today being monday a little busy.
So just watched the episode and what an amazing episode it is just amazing.
I liked rather loved each and every scene today. I will write my thoughts in a bit after watching the episode one more time but I have to say that people sanskar show their character too.
Today we saw two different incidents to show the sanskars of Sood Bahus both younger generation and older
First difference of sanskar shown in Vandana-CC scene. The way Vandana blessed Viren and look how CC did not blessed him but was taunting others.
Second difference of sanskar shown between Nivi-Divya. Nivi so sweetly refused to send him off. I know ki all of you or most of you must be really annoyed by her indifference but in some situations its needed and she knows when and how to follow those things. If it was only Viren leaving she would have definitely gone to send him off but YD was with him and then CC went to send them off. HEr goodbyes were done in the room itself. Sorry I am kind of old fashioned and still follow those old fashioned rules and maryadas
and the next one Divya she is a DIL of the house but she took the decison of going to her moms for dinner without even asking her MIL. Both her MIL were sitting right there, she did not even asked for permisssion just jumped saying WE will come. That is not the right way of bahu behaving.

hey anju !!! *hugs* have missed you too sweetheart and like always we think alike, and am sure Milee will be talking along the same lines too !! πŸ˜†

Loved your post and agree with you totally !! And like Milee always says that there is a Maryada in front of elders, Viren is always being affectionate and romantic in front of his family, but Nivi is too shy and knows her maryada to do stuff like see him off and tell him that she will miss him, like you said.

Also after the friday night epi precap I had said that Viren is hitting two birds with one stone, one is to lure the MP and second is to make Nivi realize that she loves him and can't live without him either !! And I'm sure he will be successful in both !!.

Also I feel that when Viren will return, his attitude would change a bit if they want to pursue that psychotic/obsessive lover track and I think his changed behavior will be pretend for sure, because by then he might have found out the MP identity, but to play the same game as the stalker, Viren will have to change his attitude a bit with Nivi !! He would trust her completely, but he might show attitude to her, like he did tonight, to make sure that MP knows that she doesn't even have Viren's support anymore.

Hi Milee, welcome dear.. Navz see Milee also is thinking on the same lines... We trimurtis know and how to read each and every expression and to calm these girls out here. Today's episode holds lot of promise and gave us insight to upcoming week. I have a feeling that we will see something major regarding MP in this week itself as MP knows that Nivi is all alone and even her friend Viren has left her and told her that he will only come when she calls him. This person knows Nivi pretty well and knows that she will not call him so soon.. So he has good chance to doing what he wants to do. I just hope that nothing happens to BS.. that would be really extreme and bad.
Originally posted by anjubala

Nivi is a shy and hesitant girl and seeing her beautiful sister DD (according to others) all her life, she has this complex and it takes time to come out of it. Besides this she has gone through so much and please give her some time to settle down in her new relations. It is not easy.  She had a smile when she saw Viren but did not say openly "Bye" instead said I came to give you cell phone. Think it this way, she could have given it to Nandu too to give it to him but no she came out so that she can see him one more time before he leaves. For such introvert girls it is very difficult to openly show their feelings. As you noticed she looked around and saw YD/CC there so how can she openly say BYE and I will miss you ????
I agree with this completely...it was obv she was UNCOM4TABLE n shy..with YD n CC there....

Navz you've xplained the set up so well...he dz leave the 4ne deliberately..wen that thght popped in my mind....i had begun to read yr analysis...i guess when u watch it a few more timz......it starts makin more sense.... 
I haven't seen Zarmeen, Suchi today..

Zarmeen hope you are feeling better. Looks like Suchi is tired after writing such fabulous weekend retreat for NiVrenians...

Hope Aashvee is back from her vacation..
Originally posted by anjubala

Shova thanks for liking my post.. You know I wanted to write my detailed thoughts but that would need more time and seeing that all you girls were upset, thought of just calming you down.
BS did what was right. I will not say that he is differentiating between Sid and Viren.. It is just that the situation or the things have been like that and BS has never got to know Viren as an individual as he was out always. If you spend time with someone only then they will understand you. And BS has always seen Viren as naughty, kiddish person. So take on this huge business responsibility is not easy and it needs lot of experience. Still he gave chance to Viren after Sid showed interest. And in such cases even a single mistake is a lot as it shows that you did not take your responsibility the way you should have. See if you promise something you try to fulfill that and in this case because of Viren's mistake some client got affected which is not good. If Sood Enterprises would have been affected internally then BS would not have been this upset but if somebody else is then yes it is huge as it spoils the company's name and fame. And principally that is not right.
You should also look that BS realizes that Viren is changing and he said that. Yes he still needs to learn but he has taken steps and is moving forward, that is huge. BS gives him permission to go and fix the problem but also suggested that include Sid before making any decision as Sid knows and has experience and there is no harm in learning from your brother or from someone who has experience. Teacher can be anyone - brother, wife, husband..
I liked the fact that dadaji blessed Viren when he took his aashirwad... Hope this cools you down..
Thanks anjuπŸ€—now i get it. the thing is that i was quite upset with BS , and to me it seemed he didnt trust viren and that dialogue that hurted viren i guess. I dunno why but each time i see a sad expression from viren and that  too due to BS i get really angry as i know how much he loves his dadaji. But u explained it beautifully and i am much cooler now, thanks anju ur so good at making be calm thanks.

but i wanna say i was at all upset with Nivren though, not vren or nivi infact i loved everything that happned with them and this is such a major turning point in their lives and i am so excited for this.
I wanna thanks Navz , Anju and Milee for all ur beautiful thoughts. I loved what u three musketeersπŸ˜† wrote. amazing job my sweets and i agree with you. ok wating for ur detail analysis.

yep i miss Zarmeen, suchi and aashvee too. Wasnt mahi here a few miutes ago?? where did she dissapear to. and i bet rachu is watching the scenes again lolz.
Okk GAlS sorryy for delay but here is my Analysis . Plzz read it n comment

OMGG 2dy's episode was full of emotions n pain . Completlyyy loveddd it .

okkk 1st i want 2 say tht i m soooooo soooooooo soooooo happyy tht we all get our Viren's killing attitude back . n He lookedddd damnnn damnnn hotttt. I m soo happyyy yaarr . πŸ˜ƒ .

Nivren in Hall wid whole Family

All were there bu Viren was nt there . Kaise hota ? Usko apni dhasu entry jo deni thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  . Dadasaheb was discussing wid sid abt d mistake whch Viren did . n As a gd Bro Sid was just tryng 2 convince his dadaji tht next time Viren will nt do d same mistake again . Yaarr it's reallyy reallyy Bad ki Viren's own dadasaheb whom he loves frm core of his heart doesn't trusts him . n for him sid is only everythng 😭 .

Okk our jaanupieee sweetipieee cutipieeee comes down like a true Hero . πŸ˜‰ . He comes n requests dadasaheb 2 correct his mistake n 2 go 2 delhi instead of Sid . I was reallyy reallyy proud of Viren at dis time ( I always was n will ) πŸ‘ when Dadasaeb refuses it sayng ki " nahi Viren tumne jo galti ki h phir se dobara tumein mauka dena sahi nahi ( somethng like tht ) But our sweetheart says ki " Dadaji harek insaan ko apni bhool sudharne ka ek toh mauka dena chahiye ,aur phir ho sakta h naa ki ussi se vo apni galti sudharle " VAaahhh mere punjabi munde kyaa baat kahi awosome πŸ‘ . n then here again comes tht motii ( Sorryy wht she did 2dy was just enough 2 call her by this name 😑 ) . She says " jane dijijiye Viren ko , vaise bhi yahan rehkke vo karta bhi kya h ? " Yaarr Viren was just abt 2 cry at dis time ..1st he was rejected n insulted by his dadaji n then his dadi . 😭 but poorr guy as usual gives a veryy cutee n innocent smile n hides his pain 😭 . Nivi understoods it n requests dadaji 2 allow him 2 go 2 delhi .
Viren again gives a sweett n cutee face ekdum buchhe type jisse dekhke no1 will b able 2 say him NO . muhwwwww . lovvv my jaanu . Viren runs 2 his room for packing as soon as he gets permission

NivRen in Bedroom

Viren was shown packing . packingg?????? Actuallyy He was nt packing but i should say he was just throwing his HOTTT CLOTHES randomly in his bag πŸ˜† . Nivi comes n she says tht i will do it  Viren whole time was just n just adoring her n staring her thkng tht till now no1 cared abt him so doing packng for him was far away thng . 😭 .While packing Nivi was sayng continuesly ( like a typical indian loyal wife πŸ˜‰ ) " Viren , tumein Raat mein khasi hoti h , yeh medicine le lena , thandi cheezo se door rehna " OMGg she undersood him soo much  wid in few days . 😳 . n Our darling Viren was just staring her as if he was seeng her last time . 😳 . Nivi notices it n asks him abt it toh Viren says " mujhe toh lagta tha ki main apni saari zindagi akele bita sakta hun par tumse milne ke baad mujhe pata chala main kitna galat tha " 😊 .Oh yess sweetieee see hu much Nivichanged u .frm a attitude boy 2 a lovngg husband n a passionate loverr .

Nivren in Hall wid family

Viren touches every1's feet . Poor guy there also he was not left by his own maa who again taunts him sayng ki " Viren tumein khud ko prove karna h aur sabko batana h ki tumare rago mein bhi Sood khandan ka khoon h aur tum badal chuke ho " Hamare 100% PATNIVRATA PATI toh bas mauka chahiye apni patni ki tarif ke liye So he replies back " Haan maa badlav toh aaya h mujhme lekin Nivediata ki Vajah se " n jab hamare hott Viren ke charm se koi nahi bacha toh hamari Nivedita kaise bachti toh she gives him a smile . .

All were ready 2 leave So Viren comes 2 Nivi asking tht wheather she is coming outside 2 say him Bye .n she says NO .hu coud u Nivi ? hu cn u say NO 2 d guy like Viren ? i m shockedd 😲 .Atleast u should hav came for him as his frend . Toh Poor Viren just gives her a smile n leaves . 😭 . As soon as Ysd , CC n Viren reachs 2 d car , Nvi comes thereat d door wid havng Mobile in her hand . Bas phir kya tha as soon as my swwetu sees her on d door , he was just on cloud 9 . He comes 2 her so happily by havng soo soo many hopes in his golden Heart . He says 2 her " Hall se leke darwaze tak aane mein hi tum mujhe miss karne lagi , meri bina tum kasie rahogi ? " Ohh swwetuu i know she will nt . 😭 n nor we 😭 . but Nivi says him " tum apna mobile bhool ke aa gaye the bedroom mein " Poor guy's every hope came shattered as if some1 has thrown a heavy stone on his heart 😭 . n Finallyy his all frustation , his all anger , his all obessiveness , his passion comes out in form of his words ( whchwas d highlight of d show n should say DODS) whch says " bas Nivedita , tum kisse jhoot bol rahi ho ? sach toh yeh h ki tum khud bhi nahi janti ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho , tumara dil mere liye tdapta bhi h aur dhakta bhi h , maine tumari yeh tadap mehsoos ki h aur yahi tadap tumein bhi hogi jo maine mehsoos ki h " . Amazingg dialogue n brilliantlyy deliveerd by kinshuk πŸ‘ Viren leaves frm there angrily by sayng " main ja raha hun Nivedta aur tab tak vapas nahi aynga jab tak tum mujhe dil se nahi bulaogi " .

Yaarr in dis whole scene Kinshuk's acting n expressions r must watch . His attitude is back . D way he says everythng 2 Nivi . was clealyy showng his passion n obession for Nivi n d day is nt far when we will see it openlyy . n d best was d look whch Viren gives just before sitting inside in d car . OMGG d way He turns n looks Nivi .Ahaii haiii dis cn only b done by only n only KINSHUK n no1 else . πŸ‘ 

Nivi in d Bedroom

Akkhikaarr Viren ke just vo last dialogues whch he said 2 Nivi while going 2 delhi . it just worked . n d challenge he gave 2 Nivi i thnk Viren had almost won it becozz It's nt even much time n Nivi already missing him . She remembers each n everthng . d dialogue whch he says 2 her while packing . d dialogues whch he says 2 Nivi while leavng . She sees d mirror .Her Pallu stucks 2 d table corner n d beautiful part was just besides it Viren's photo waas there . Nivi gives smile , picks it up n again smiles .( OMGG She reallyy is in lovee so much yaar 😳 ) .She Picks d receiver , dials it but cuts after remebering d dialogue whch Viren said 2 her tht tadap Dialogue . n here it is Nivi finallyy says 2 herself tht dialogue whch we all were wanting her 2 say 2 herself frm longg time , wch is starting dialogue of any realization of love n tht was " Yeh kya ho raha h mujhe ? main Viren ko itna kyon miss kar rahi hun ? 😳 " ohh my chuiimuhwwwii just wake up n realizee tht wht magic Viren did 2 u ? hu much u love him . 😳 comeon yaarr confess it .

All d way d whole episode belonged 2 NivRen n they again stole d show but here i would like 2 give more crdit 2 kinshuk for his brilliant n amazingg Acting n expressions . 2dy He showed each n every expressions rght frm Sad 2 hapiness , 2 attitude m, 2 his passion So beautifullyy tht in one episode , Amazinggg hats off 2 kinshuk πŸ‘ .So for me 2dy KINSHUk totallyy stole d show

Moni loved your take on NivRen scenes of today. I liked today's episode a lot for multiple reasons but the best was Viren's attitude (though i never like it targeted to Nivi but none the less it is back), and Nivi missing her husband and that too so soon. She really looked cute at that time. I just hate CC and YD more and more everyday. What kind of mothers are they, it's just beyond me. 

Sorry sweetie can't press like button even if I want to, it says my limit of 10 is over. πŸ˜•
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago