NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

guys i saw the eppi will write in details later about what i thought.
But i am shit scared about one thig and that is, dadi wanted to talk with viren rite what if she end up talking to sid now??OMG i would hate that. do u think there is a possiility of that happening??

I had exact same thought when Yash told Dadi that Viren left for delhi. And today Sid will also go for dinner at HL so dadi will see him. And one of the article Sid did say that he have to protect Nivi, I think this what going to happen. Seriously why CTs are so much against Viren's character, I mean give him some credibility to prove himself. Even though he already had, but BS wasn't around to see everything. 
Todays Epi..... Loved it!!!..Intense VIREN has finally returned πŸ₯³
Best parts where NivRen scene...😳.....

This Nivi she really doesn't knw when to keep her mouth shut 😑😑😑😑.....He cme to her with so much hope/expectation believeing she cant bear to separate from him..😳.....n Nivi cudnt jst remain quiet πŸ˜‘😑😑😑.......i believe ALL NivRenians wer πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί...seeeing his face fall..😭😭😭.....In a  way it's good..Nivi needs a wake up call......she has become used to Viren ALWAYS being there for her, supporting her, loving her, while she lives a fantasy......i  loved the dialogues that follwed.....'Whom r u decieveing? U dnt even realise hw much u truly love me!! Yr heart beats for me n yearns for me.....n nw u will feel this yearning too, that i have faced..😭..😍😍...

YD N CC face were a TREAT to watch...πŸ˜›πŸ₯³.....n CC has she 4gotten she too is a bahu of this😑 house??  n her Father in law.....is still alive....n can speak too........

Btw i didnt ndertsnd,,if VD is th elder bahu..y is YD leaving all reponsibilities to CC?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Poor Viren it was sad to see him REQUESTIN  for anothr chance....πŸ˜”...he better NOt screw up this time..😊....Problem is those whom the elders keep an eye on too much n expect to do wrong......cannot cope with this pressure n do end up making som other mistake.....Viren has no1 to turn to nor support him....even his wife.........

Nivi thinking n mising Viren....about time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So this MP is planning to play with Dadaji meds.....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.....which if goz according to plan then Nivi will b in BIG trouble..😲😲😲..

Viren cudn't leave on a sad note...so gives flowers to Yash to pass on to Nivi😳
Edited by Sofna - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

I had exact same thought when Yash told Dadi that Viren left for delhi. And today Sid will also go for dinner at HL so dadi will see him. And one of the article Sid did say that he have to protect Nivi, I think this what going to happen. Seriously why CTs are so much against Viren's character, I mean give him some credibility to prove himself. Even though he already had, but BS wasn't around to see everything. 
I know Jaan thats why i asked that question. when i saw the yash and dadi scene my hear beat increased and from then on i started paniking that oh no dont involve sid into this plz. but yaar i forgot about article and now sinse u mention it do u think thats what sid ment😭 I will be devestated if sid is gonna help nivi in this MP case. and yes whats up with CTs wanting to not give any credit to viren uff yaar. BS isnt trusting him and thats annoying me too but i think Rachu is rite viren might have done something in the past thats why dadaji isnt so fond of him handling the business, but if it isnt the way rachu said and CTs have other things in mind then why is BS not trusting viren cant he see his goodnness in his eyes, man i read so much into viru's eyes i bet dadaji can too.
Hii Gals my sweeties hu r u all ?

Well I liked 2dy's episode . Obviouslyy d reason is Nivren . Ohh goddd hu cuteee Viren was looking when He become angry on Nivi sayng ki " Tum kissse jhoot bol rahi ho Nivedita , main janta hun ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho , tumara dil mere liye tadapta bhi h aur dhakta bhi h " Awsomeee yaar . Veryy touchngg Dialoguee .
I reallyy don'tt understand Nivi yaar ? She cares abt Every1's feelings then why she always failed 2 judge Viren's feelings ? I mean 1st mistake She refused 2 tell c-off 2 Viren , poor Viren himself aske sher 2 leave . I mean ridiculous yaarr . She could hav gone upto door as a frend also . n 2nd biggest mistake she did by telling Viren tht she came 2 door for givng him his mobile . Poorr Viren was sooo soo happyyyy But as soon as Shesays tht his all mood gets runied ( quite obvious ) n his all obessiveness gets out in dt tadap dialogue .
I will nt at all blame Viren yarr . Poor guy does so much for every1 n in return if he is wanting little bit of caring n love for him then whatzz wrong in tht ? But d worst part is tht d gal whom he lovess so much , she herself doesn't understands him .

I will b back after my scenewise analysis .tilll then byee
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

I am totally MAD at VIREN right now. UFF 😑 Please hear me out.

How come after yday knowing the whole MP thing and suicide ..how come today he did not talk to Nivi taking care of herself and to call him if she finds anything diff..i mean how he can just ignore the whole thing and bcom all romantic.

he shud be worried abt her..her safety ..her health..
he did not take anyone in confidence?? he could have talked to VD to keep an eye on Nivi and to help her since he is not there.

i mean the whole MP thing was not on his mind at all?? how come?? 
u  no Simran this cud b cinematic liberty...ie at a later date with flashbak they cud shw...he has spoken to som1 or even Nivi herself to tke care of her.
Simran I think they are showing everyone is actually suffering of STM disorder but Shova whatever we think about things they don't come in that way even I am thinking the same that he is working from behind to catch MP which they won't show bas the thing is that even I don't want NT endup talking to Sid to take care of Nivedita I don't want him to be problem solver for Nivi in this issue. He can help Viren only if Viren and not to take care of her because NT wants it. 

I actually like the way he came forward and accept he has done mistake and he wanted a chance to rectify it and specially a dialog agar koi insaan galti kare to yeh zaroori to nahi woh bar bar us galti ko dohraye insaan us galti se shikh le aur phir use sudaar le. But I could see the hurt in Viren's eyes when BS refused him and it look like he will cry any moment if BS didn't give him chance.
Wats hapened to the 'Like' button u cant click like on som1 post πŸ˜•
Guys i am noticing alot mad at nivi, why may i ask?? just cause she said she was returning his cell phone when he had his hopes up?? nahi yaar dont be mad at her, look at the scene again and u will see she was trying to tell him he was thinking wrong about her. she just smiled when he said u came for me and then she said u left ur phone, but she didnt say no  when he asked her that question  did she?? so dont be mad at her, all is well and i really loved todays epi, i am so high at the moment as i loved the epi and i am seeing everything positively now except about BS and dadi talking to sid.

hey whats up with viren giving flowers to Yash to give to nivi, i think he felt bad saying those things to nivi so he was gonna make it up with the flowers?? was that his intention??
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

I know Jaan thats why i asked that question. when i saw the yash and dadi scene my hear beat increased and from then on i started paniking that oh no dont involve sid into this plz. but yaar i forgot about article and now sinse u mention it do u think thats what sid ment😭 I will be devestated if sid is gonna help nivi in this MP case. and yes whats up with CTs wanting to not give any credit to viren uff yaar. BS isnt trusting him and thats annoying me too but i think Rachu is rite viren might have done something in the past thats why dadaji isnt so fond of him handling the business, but if it isnt the way rachu said and CTs have other things in mind then why is BS not trusting viren cant he see his goodnness in his eyes, man i read so much into viru's eyes i bet dadaji can too.

Yaarr Shovu u know 2dy i m feelingg sooooooooooo soooooooooooooo 😑😑😑😑 on Nivi n Dadasaheb ki i never ever felt dis for CC also . I eman wht is dis yar ? VIREN SOOD , son of sood house has 2 beg 2 prove his responsibility ? 😑 I mean ahhhh . Yarr don'tt hav wordss .

Seriousllyy 2dy i was feeling like taking my Viren swweetuu out frm tht jungle where no1 trusts him , no1 loves him nt even Nivi . 😑

n now when Viren is nt there in sood house . NT dadi will talk 2 Sid ? n Again Sid will b in gd books of all . OMGGG noo yaar nt at alll . 😑😭 . Ct's can'ttt do diss yaar plzzzzzz😭
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran I think they are showing everyone is actually suffering of STM disorder but Shova whatever we think about things they don't come in that way even I am thinking the same that he is working from behind to catch MP which they won't show bas the thing is that even I don't want NT endup talking to Sid to take care of Nivedita I don't want him to be problem solver for Nivi in this issue. He can help Viren only if Viren and not to take care of her because NT wants it. 

I actually like the way he came forward and accept he has done mistake and he wanted a chance to rectify it and specially a dialog agar koi insaan galti kare to yeh zaroori to nahi woh bar bar us galti ko dohraye insaan us galti se shikh le aur phir use sudaar le. But I could see the hurt in Viren's eyes when BS refused him and it look like he will cry any moment if BS didn't give him chance.
But will she???.....She knows how much Viren loves Nivi...n she has also seen how Sid cudn't stand up for Nivi......wen he was needed to he wanst there for her...wat wud he do now....plus she dz want him to move on with Divya too na??πŸ˜•