Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Mahi, how r u? Happy New Year to you too sweetie. 

I agree with you, I also thought that even if she just was there to give him his phone, she shouldn't have said that. She knows how he feels but in a way it was beneficial for us now we know that Viren knows how she feels, she just doesn't realize it and admit it. 

I also agree with you on CC and JW. I am really scared for Nivi now. I am pretty sure HL is going to say something about Nivi's mom during their dinner. Now when I think it more looks like to prove Nivi's incapability to handle anything rather than harming BS. MP is after proving that Nivi is loosing her mind just like her mom. ðŸ˜­
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Mahi, how r u? Happy New Year to you too sweetie. 

I agree with you, I also thought that even if she just was there to give him his phone, she shouldn't have said that. She knows how he feels but in a way it was beneficial for us now we know that Viren knows how she feels, she just doesn't realize it and admit it. 

I also agree with you on CC and JW. I am really scared for Nivi now. I am pretty sure HL is going to say something about Nivi's mom during their dinner. Now when I think it more looks like to prove Nivi's incapability to handle anything rather than harming BS. MP is after proving that Nivi is loosing her mind just like her mom. ðŸ˜­

Hey di! I'm fine. Had a great weekend. And dad's birthday is tomorrow so will be cooking again! How are you??

Was Nivi's mom really loosing her mind after the whole Bhuvan death? (That's kind of ironic as normally the widow, Vandhana in this case, would be the one loosing their mind after their husband's death.) I thought that Nivi's mom sunk into depression because her dad was accused of such crimes and then her dad had changed too because of all that happened and then Nirmila couldn't take it anymore so she ended up killing herself. Am I incorrect?

The fact is that right now, Jawahar has been missing in action-- and whether that's because the actor is busy with another role or because the CTs meant for it to be like this-- it seems like he is the one behind all this. And the way Chancal is acting with the whole it's her responsibility and what not, plus the smirk on her face when Hemleta invited the family over for dinner-- I think this is all her game. 

As per Nivi... I don't know what to do or to think of when it comes to this girl. Like seriously? She needs to realize what not to say and when. I mean she saw how happy he was that she came to bid him adieu and yet she had to ruin it. This girl. Ughh. 
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO DADAJI?
SHOCKING PRECAP...
i dont understand y cts alwayz make nivi to suffer all da time?
dont u guys think ...now this is getting worse ðŸ˜¡
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dears, i've made a new vm on nivren on d song waada raha from khakhee..pls watch n comment...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey mahi how are you sweety happy new year and we were missing you a lot.

I think they had used a word like Chanchal said ke tum dikhado ke tum badal gaye ho so I think he might have done mistakes earlier too and that's why Bhupat is not trusting him. He also said Nivedita ke aane ke baad isme badlaav dekhe jaa rahein hai and when Sid said aapko Viren ki taraf se shikayat ka mauka nahi milega then also BS said mujhe nahi lagta so I believe something big has happened in past that's why BS doesn't trust Viren and Viren has to beg for trust from them. But I really felt bad that what Viren might be feeling when no one in the house trust him. YD again said aap Viren ko bhej dein vase bhi yaha vo kya karta hai she is always mean to Viren poor thing how bad he felt at that time.

I felt bad when Viren went alone for the packing as he never depend on anyone for packing I think he always does his packing alone chahe jaise bhi karraha ho. When Nivi was packing everything for him he was just admiring it and overwhelmed by her gesture really showed how much he missed all this things in life as no one really took care like Nivi is doing that's why he said mujhe lagta tha ki main apni zindagi akele guzar sakta hain par ab pata chala ki kya kami thi.

But I am also scared for Nivi and I don't know how every one will react to the situation and I don't know who is behind it. Sid to 101% nahi hai because main yeh mann sakti huin ki voh NivRen se hate karta hai aur Nivi ke saath bura kar sakta hai par vo apne dadaji ke saath koi risk nahi le sakta aur vase bhi ab Viren bhi nahi hai ghar mein to voh uski absence mein kyun kuch karega taki sab ussi par shaq karein. JAAL par 90% shaq jaata hai as they can do it. Viren yeh kar sakta hai agar vaqay mein voh psychotic hai to aur vase bhi woh ghar se door hai to koi uspar shaq nahi karega. But I don't want this
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This MP tracking is going from Suspense to Stupidity now. 

Because I think we are absolutely on the mark. This MP wants to prove Nivi as incapable or mental. MP knows throwing Nivi out of house will not work. Viren will go with her. but MP wants Nivi to leave the house alone not really break Nivren internally in the house.  They can be broken and live sep lives in the house (like if they hate each other etc. or dont get along) but no that is not the goal of MP. it is simple. make Nivi leave the house.

But the whole show is bcoming bakwaas now bcos of this MP track. They will drag this so muchhhhh bcos to prove someone incapable is not a joke or small tasks. It takes time. and this stupidity has been going on for a lonngg time now. and i was hoping RS would bring in new feeling for the sake of new year. but no. he remains doing the same crap. nothing great was shown in today's episode. we waited the whole weekend and we got this???

and even if they are focusing on MP track why cant they focus on the other tracks at the same time?? like Sidya relationship or truth abt Sid and Nivi. 

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

This MP tracking is going from Suspense to Stupidity now. 

Because I think we are absolutely on the mark. This MP wants to prove Nivi as incapable or mental. MP knows throwing Nivi out of house will not work. Viren will go with her. but MP wants Nivi to leave the house alone not really break Nivren internally in the house.  They can be broken and live sep lives in the house (like if they hate each other etc. or dont get along) but no that is not the goal of MP. it is simple. make Nivi leave the house.

But the whole show is bcoming bakwaas now bcos of this MP track. They will drag this so muchhhhh bcos to prove someone incapable is not a joke or small tasks. It takes time. and this stupidity has been going on for a lonngg time now. and i was hoping RS would bring in new feeling for the sake of new year. but no. he remains doing the same crap. nothing great was shown in today's episode. we waited the whole weekend and we got it???

and even if they are focusing on MP track why cant they focus on the other tracks at the same time?? like Sidya relationship or truth abt Sid and Nivi. 

Why all the problems are written in Nivi's life and I don't understand why Viren has to leave Nivi alone in sood madhouse isse to accha hota ki zabardasti usse apne saath le jaata though Nivi started missing him and I want to see even Viren missing her as till now they haven't shown him actually missing Nivi other than saying it to her. I want to see him handling the business problem too in delhi omg when they are gonna this stupid MP track yaar ab to yeh BS ke peeche bhi par gaya but I feel abhi aur drag karenge isse.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys i saw the eppi will write in details later about what i thought.
But i am shit scared about one thig and that is, dadi wanted to talk with viren rite what if she end up talking to sid now??OMG i would hate that. do u think there is a possiility of that happening??

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am totally MAD at VIREN right now. UFF 😡 Please hear me out.

How come after yday knowing the whole MP thing and suicide ..how come today he did not talk to Nivi taking care of herself and to call him if she finds anything diff..i mean how he can just ignore the whole thing and bcom all romantic.

he shud be worried abt her..her safety ..her health..
he did not take anyone in confidence?? he could have talked to VD to keep an eye on Nivi and to help her since he is not there.

i mean the whole MP thing was not on his mind at all?? how come?? 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

I am totally MAD at VIREN right now. UFF 😡 Please hear me out.

How come after yday knowing the whole MP thing and suicide ..how come today he did not talk to Nivi taking care of herself and to call him if she finds anything diff..i mean how he can just ignore the whole thing and bcom all romantic.

he shud be worried abt her..her safety ..her health..
he did not take anyone in confidence?? he could have talked to VD to keep an eye on Nivi and to help her since he is not there.

i mean the whole MP thing was not on his mind at all?? how come?? 

simran calm jaan clam down. dont be mad at viren. he is working on MP behind everyones back and even us so we didnt see such dialouge. I noticed something different about him today but not sure if its correct, will post my thoughts in a bit as i will watch the epi one more time to make sure then will get back to u.