Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

yep yep agree about virru but rachu i dont like Dadaji's attitude towards viren as far as i have read
i didnt see the epi so dont know in details

Shova I won't comment unless I watch it myself
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ketty sweets i understand u jaan and agree. but i liked what viren did, now see nivi is wondering why she is feeling this way . finally

Rachu yep agree i will not comment after i watch too
guys i gota go and pretend to sleep untill moms goes to sleep and then i will come again and discuss after watching the epi.

Ash darlz thanks so much for ur live updated. I love u for this.I dunno what we will do wothout u

so bye guys will see u in a bitπŸ˜ƒ
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is party time for us guys.........of course viren has left for delhi 😭 but nivi has started realising her feelings and she is falling for our darling viren.......πŸ˜† she said "yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe,jab se viren gaya hai tab se ek  .........(somebody please complete the exact sentence for me.......pls.....).

today when I saw those scenes i remembered suchi's retreat.........what more do we nivrenians want........πŸ˜†

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hila, it didn't even take a 10 minutes for Nivi to start missing Viren. OMG  it is really cute. Sanju could you please give us that song which was playing in BG when u get chance.  Thanks sweetie in advance. πŸ˜ƒ

But what this CC and HL upto. πŸ˜‘
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx dears...waiting 4 d analyses...
2days epi is watchable...nivren scene very gud as nivi taking care of viren, viren's serious talk b4 leaving (cant blame him, he was so happy wen she came to door) n nivi already missing him(bg song is d date song i think)...only -ve is d precap...
my advice is dont see next 2 epi as we can guess wats gonna happen fm d precap..nivi's new torture is definitely on cards...nivi's adarsh bahu-bhoot 'll definitely land her in fire...

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Thanks Ashly for summary. Sorry sweetie can't press like button. πŸ˜• I want to skip watching but same time don't want to miss Nivi's yearning for Viren. I know this drama of MP is going to get intense and Viren is not here. The thing bugging me most is that Sid is here, don't want him to be hero yaar. 
Thanks ashly for the live update and I love you so much its a nice serial I know Viren will prove himself oh god who changed the medicines of BS someone don't like Nivedita is understood but don't BS is very wrong as someone actually changing BS medicines with wrong ones omg.

Now its really untolerable if they show Viren as MP in the end as it will tarnish his complete character that because BS doesn't trust him so he did such a wrong deed with him. Now I don't want even Sid (and he can never be MP now) as MP because till it was regarding Nivi I was ok with it but with BS only JAAL can do it and only they should do these kind of activities I wish BS is ok as I want to see him proud of Viren as he doesn't believe Viren even a bit.
gmann2010 thumbnail
After looking at precap I can't even say that MP is YD, no matter how much she hates Nivi but she can't harm BS. That leaves me to CC, she can kill two birds with one stone and she said that whole house and BS responsibility is hers. Rach you are worried about Viren, I am worried about Nivi, if something happens to BS and everyone will blame Nivi and I don't know if Viren will trust her in that case. I know he has seen her taking care of Dadaji, but don't have good feeling about all this. When she realizes she loves him, he will start hating her, argh.......... I am again losing my hopes. 
True ketty agree with you I don't want it either but I think nothing will happen to BS it will be just Nivi will be blamed and everyone goes against her may be throw her out of house too. I don't want viren to hate her either and moreover I don't want him to be found guilty in the end that he is doing due to his psychotic disorder. Because if you are away from house you can do it more easily as no one will doubt you as according to all you were outstation and how can you do it.  
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

After looking at precap I can't even say that MP is YD, no matter how much she hates Nivi but she can't harm BS. That leaves me to CC, she can kill two birds with one stone and she said that whole house and BS responsibility is hers. Rach you are worried about Viren, I am worried about Nivi, if something happens to BS and everyone will blame Nivi and I don't know if Viren will trust her in that case. I know he has seen her taking care of Dadaji, but don't have good feeling about all this. When she realizes she loves him, he will start hating her, argh.......... I am again losing my hopes

Please don't say that πŸ˜­