Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Goodmorning girls and specially shova and ketty how are you what are you doing. No live updates are coming today and my sweet shova did you read my theory of special plan for Nivi jaan do you like it or not.

Rachu live updates are being done by our awsome ash now so read it
but i am sad yaar

and Rachu where did u leave ?? man was missing u yaar
and i read ur story aahahah was awsome but couldnt comment as u dissapeards lolz

but glad ur here.

I am fine how r u?
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they have come up with another rule..no more than 10 likes for the same member within 24 hrs!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Rach, how r u sweetie? Ashly gave a first part on page 85. I am kind of not liking all these things. And like button is not working again. ðŸ˜”

Ketty i hear u jaan i am not liking this too jaan. not at all whats up with BS man uff😡
and now our like buttons ufff😡
uffffffff
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part2-
missed few mins..

hl-dd gossip...sid not going only yd n viren...viren asks  nivi to come but she refuse...in hall he says bye to her...wen yd,cc n viren reach car, nivi comes to door...viren goes to her n says u missed me already dat u came fm room to door...but she says u 4got ur phone i came to give it...poor viren, feels so hurt becomes serious...in short, he says whom r u fooling..u too love me i can feel ur tadap now u too'll feel it den precap dialogue..he leaves..b4 entering car gives a look...cc watching all...cc's precap dialogue..

coming up-nivi already at phone 😆..
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

they have come up with another rule..no more than 10 likes for the same member within 24 hrs!

I know sanju i am getting that too but i didnt do 10 likes did i??😕
I dont like this rule
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

part2-

missed few mins..

hl-dd gossip...sid not going only yd n viren...viren asks  nivi to come but she refuse...in hall he says bye to her...wen yd,cc n viren reach car, nivi comes to door...viren goes to her n says u missed me already dat u came fm room to door...but she says u 4got ur phone i came to give it...poor viren, feels so hurt becomes serious...in short, he says whom r u fooling..u too love me i can feel ur tadap now u too'll feel it den precap dialogue..he leaves..b4 entering car gives a look...cc watching all...cc's precap dialogue..

coming up-nivi already at phone 😆..

oh my godddd oh my this sound soo interesting now. ahahah love u ash for doing this
nivi allready on phone to viren kiya??
but sid not going why😭 i wanted a brotherly thing, so sad

hmm so it turns out the viren dialouge wasnt what we thought but hey at least he is leting nivi slowly undersand what she is feeling for him, i cant wait.
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok so jin par 10 like press hogaye hai unhe dobara nahi kar sakte its ok lo khoda pahar nikla chuha but I like Viren himself is taking responsiblity to rectify his mistake and he is not hiding or sulking about the mistake he made.

He doesn't need anyone to make him realize that he made a mistake and he himself know yes I made a mistake and I need to do something about it.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok so jin par 10 like press hogaye hai unhe dobara nahi kar sakte its ok lo khoda pahar nikla chuha but I like Viren himself is taking responsiblity to rectify his mistake and he is not hiding or sulking about the mistake he made.

yep yep agree about virru but rachu i dont like Dadaji's attitude towards viren as far as i have read
i didnt see the epi so dont know in details
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part3-

dadi wants to meet viren but yash says he's gone to delhi n maybe didi too went...

hl comes to sood house..she calls 4 dinner all...cc says she'll take care of bs...
sidya scene...sid has work-bhoot...
nivi folds viren jackets n remembers his akele dialogue of 2day...her sari stuck on table wer his photo is kept...she remembers camera dialogue...sees mirror n luk into it...takes phone n dials...remembers his tadap dialogue of 2day...keeps down phone n wonders y she misses him so much 😆

precap-vd tells abt dinner invitation...bs says all go...nivi says i'll stay...nivi leaves bs room at nite...mp watches n after she leave, changes med...😲

ok, now i'm confused between jw n yd as mp....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

yep yep agree about virru but rachu i dont like Dadaji's attitude towards viren as far as i have read
i didnt see the epi so dont know in details

Now I am officially worried. Dadaji was in a way right to act like that but I still don't like is lack of trust in Viren. Now Sid is not going so he will be here and he will help Nivi with MP, which I don't like. CC is getting prepare for more havoc and HL is determined to ruin her daughter's life but in process she is going to hurt Nivi badly.

Oh Viren what have you done? ðŸ˜­